24/01/16 8PM 4v4 Fall of Warriors

Hey guys so,
I am making a "melee" map, customed of course because it will be more funny
I'll make a topic about it with the map threads to explain how this map work
Maybe I'll need some testers for balance but anyway : it will be a more funny than serious melee map
For now you can start to sign in :

Team 1 :
- Onyx
- FrozenFag
- Vende <3
-

Team 2 :
- Hinagiku
- Cloppyfag
- 60ep
- zera

Oh and I'm to last cast this game and put it on youtube as my last video
But if someone got a micro and wants to record the replay it would be nice to get 2 points of view

Last edited:

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
I will go team 2. I played 2 games as undead. I lost so bad in the first game I don't wanna talk about it. I got the build order wrong because I thought you build an altar first

but second time I watched a WTii and it was all gucci and I was about to win my first game as undead and then BAM disconnect

I will go team 2. I played 2 games as undead. I lost so bad in the first game I don't wanna talk about it. I got the build order wrong because I thought you build an altar first

but second time I watched a WTii and it was all gucci and I was about to win my first game as undead and then BAM disconnect
I love Wtii
Your build order totally depends on your strategy
About undead if you want ud imbalance :
Cim, crypt, then zigg or altar, you can ask 100 gold from a ne player, better if that player is not on the corner
With that you can have fiends, tech, go straight away for wyrms
If you want a less noobish strategy
Crypt, altar, zigg, with ghouls and Lich or dl as hero
tech, build your shop don't forget it, before tech, but cim while teching
then you slaughterhouse with casters, status meat wagons, you can get abo, but your summons will do the trick, it's more micro

As orc, if you want taurens (example), get bm, don't make a barrack, build warmill while taking, make towers, creep with bm, at t2 make casters building (can't find the name atm), but only one, build a second ne, while teching to t3, if you got an expand, build 2 taurens building
If you want tc with headhunters,build warmill as first buiding, then build your barrack at t1, make a lot of guys, tech to t2, make a second barrack while, tech to t3
Don't forget to make casters to support

Well I'll not say everything for every races, it would take hours
But if you need help, ask Hina or me

Need 1 more

Have to announce to my team members though, I suck at these kinds of maps. So please teach me, Senpais.
Oh fucking god, come tonight around 8PM and we'll train, if you don't take part in any clan game ofc
Otherwise, watch all of this 6 videos before Sunday, and train yourself against computers

Taybard

The Councilor
Strategist
Sign me out. My health is fucked up....... again :(

Spent 4 hours in da hospital this morning, get out with a list of medication as long as my freakin arm....... :(

Guys sorry, but even If I worked a lot on the map last night, it will not be finished for sunday
So I am moving it to next week
Tell me if you sign out or not