• all but Garfield

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • all but Anders

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
so the whole story behind me wanting revenge is what. we were playing a game of broken alliances and @KoreanGamer @Garfield @phantomsnake @CaptainToni and Anders did all attack my 3 bases and not show any mercy Phantom did even ally a random instead of me. just to kill me and what was the reason I was targeted? easy I was not on Teamspeak. I did even tell them before Toni and Enclop killed my last base it was my last and I have been trying but can't join Teamspeak. I told them IP does not work for some reason I only get an error. they told me to go to the forum to see the right one and I did even copy the IP and show them the right one and still, they just keep attacking me. it was like they had put me on the court for a crime I did not even fucking done or could not have done anything to stop it.

so here is my revenge list
Enclop
Toni
Phantom
Anders

will take away the names when their revenge have been served to them. so just remember guys
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Last edited:

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
so the whole story behind me wanting revenge is what. we were playing a game of broken alliances and @KoreanGamer @Garfield @phantomsnake @CaptainToni and Anders did all attack my 3 bases and not show any mercy Phantom did even ally a random instead of me. just to kill me and what was the reason I was targeted? easy I was not on Teamspeak. I did even tell them before Toni and Enclop killed my last base it was my last and I have been trying but can't join Teamspeak. I told them IP does not work for some reason I only get an error. they told me to go to the forum to see the right one and I did even copy the IP and show them the right one and still, they just keep attacking me. it was like they had put me on the court for a crime I did not even fucking done or could not have done anything to stop it.

so here is my revenge list
Enclop
Toni
Garfield
Phantom
Anders

will take away the names when their revenge have been served to them. so just remember guys
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
wait i thought it was joke coming from you anden you always troll us lol ;)