Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

anden's mind

Discussion in 'Pub' started by anden, Jun 1, 2018.

1. anden

By:andenJun 1, 2018
    Strategist

I will post some of the craziest, psychopathic and even dumbest things I think about to share what you all how crazy I really am.

dis is something I got in my head for just some hours ago and I am really proved of my self even whit the answer I got myself. what the most epic way to suicide, first I am against suicide but if I know I would die in 1 or 2 days I would kill my like dis. get to Australia pay some people to go out whit boats and bait for some sharks, when the sharks are there I will have a plan ready to drive over the place and parachute my self-down to the sharks so I can slowly see the sharks ad but a bombs on me that are connected to blow up when my heart stops beating and of core live stream it to. that's an epic way to die if you ask me. and I think it's the most epic to

2. OrlokDaEternal

By:OrlokDaEternalJun 1, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

How about something more fun, inspired by Dr. Who's fantastic 1966 episode 'War Machines'
    AI that hacks people's brains to make them slaves. Think about it: our brain is a computer. It responds to inputs to produce outputs (i.e. actions, either conscious or subconscious). An example of an input is sound. What if, we were to teach some AI (training on millions of brains) how to hack our brain and make it do things? Sounds like a laugh.

3. anden

Strategist

first, how is that an epic way to die?
    second it's impossible for a computer to hack a human brain for the reason that we would need computer parts as brain and to make a computer working like a 100% human brain we would need to but that computer brain in space because the computer would need the coldness of space to not make it overheat and to make a human brain of computer parts whit the technology we have now would mean we need to make it as big as maybe half the moon. I know dis because my best friend just loves to learn about science, space, and computer. plus I did not remember fully what he sad about a computer-human brain. plus the reason why we would need a computer brain to be hacked is that a computer is made by programs and going deep just 1 and 0 ower brain would not take does number counts as anything more when just random 1 and 0

4. CazDawg

By:CazDawgJun 1, 2018
    Filthy Ostrich
    Administrator Gamemaster Loyalist

I mean, the shark part in Australia makes sense, we have the deadliest sharks known to man.

However, the bomb isn't going to work, even if it's in your body. Good luck getting anywhere near our boarders with that.

5. anden

Strategist

just smuggling it in

6. Nodle

By:NodleJun 1, 2018
    Strategist

Why australia and not Starbucks?