Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Civ VI

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
Any of you fuckers gonna get/have got Civ VI? If so, let me know. I've really been getting into it, and am keen to roleplay with you fucking nerds. The last expansion made it a bit more playable, one more expansion and it'll be perfect. Hmu chaps x

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
nah its fucking boring
It's the same game as V you fuckin' hooligan. In my experience, the only real difference is that planning is more important. You have to plan when you make moves, you have to plan where you build things. In V you can just do things whenever you want wherever you want, for the most part, in VI you have to think more. So I guess it's more boring for people who just want things done without much thought, less boring for those who care more about strategy (e.g. the 'chess player' type).

ponasozis

Anger Marine
It's the same game as V you fuckin' hooligan. In my experience, the only real difference is that planning is more important. You have to plan when you make moves, you have to plan where you build things. In V you can just do things whenever you want wherever you want, for the most part, in VI you have to think more. So I guess it's more boring for people who just want things done without much thought, less boring for those who care more about strategy (e.g. the 'chess player' type).
units are boring in civ 6, districts are also boring in civ 6 like i seen mp it just develops to everyone spamming military encampments and workshops whatever and sometimes rarely getting a religion district and science district when you can get good bonuses

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Sorry, didn't get it. And probably won't, unless it's super cheap. It really looks like the 2nd worst civ game after that alpha-centauri-wannabe.