Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Clan Update #1 [Enclop, Chieftainship & Donations]

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Ratings
645 1
The men begin to murmur. dBk stands.

dBK: Our activity was butchered after Enclops leave, Lord Dragon. But you refused the call. You swore allegiance to House UoS, Lord TeaCup, but in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call for Chieftainship. And you, Lord Tehfebeb, your activity was skinned alive by Victoria 2 and memes. Still you refuse the call. But House dbK remembers. The North remembers. We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Hawk. I don’t care if he’s a bastard. Uos’ blood runs through his veins. He’s my king from this day until his last day.

The men resume murmuring. LORD Dragon stands.

Dragon: Lady dBk speaks harshly but truly. My activity died with Enclop, the Young Asian. I didn’t think we’d find another king in my lifetime. I didn’t commit myself to Chieftain mantle ‘cause I didn’t want more work on this clan dying for nothing. But I was wrong. Hawk avenged this site and clans activity. He is the White Wolf. The King in the North.

Dragon draws his blade, then rests it point-down on the ground and kneels. LORD TeaCup stands.

TeaCup: I did not take the mantle of Chieftain and be beside the staff on the field and I will regret that until my dying day. A man can only admit when he was wrong and ask forgiveness.

Hawk: There’s nothing to forgive, my lord.

TeaCup: There will be more fights to come. House TeaCup will stand behind House UoS as we have for a thousands years. And I will stand behind Hawk… the King in the North!

TeaCup draws his blade, then rests it point-down on the ground and kneels.

TeaCup : The King in the North!

Everyone in the hall stands and draws their blades.

ALL: The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North!

Now that we have that out of the way. I'd like to apologize in my name and the staffs name for keeping you all in the dark. Yes, we are having some problems, nothing too complicated, its just limiting us on continuing our way towardsd a bigger and better gaming community. As you may know our dear Enclop has gone missing, the reason behind it is he has found a job, which in itself wouldn't be a problem if he didn't leave on such a short notice. So as you may tell the limiting part is waiting for Enclop to come back so we can sort some things out. Hence there is no need to freak out, we only ask of you for your patience.

But of course to combat this, we won't be just waiting around, thus the staff have agreed on promoting a new Chieftain, which I gladly accepted, and hopefully you guys and gals will too. ^_^
I already have a bunch of ideas I will trying to run through with you guys soon, hoping you guys will like them. So except, more Tournaments, more Warcraft, more Prizes, more Activity, more changes to the site! All in all more of everything!

Also I would like to update you on our new TeamSpeak situation, we have moved to a new server, which has no connectivity problems or lag and is just better, but also costs 5x more around 16$ monthly. So if anyone wants to help the clan budget and help with the future prizes and tournaments we highly encourage you to subscribe to our Patreon or just Donate!
The Staff situation is that our dear @CazDawg has left the staff team, we wish him the best with everything and hope he returns and plays with us from time to time at least. :) This also means that we are in need of a new Game Admin, so be on the look out for a new thread popping up soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Ratings
429 4
I thought I voted for the King who would spell my name the right way. Smh I was so wrong.

But oh, I wonder, how can a Lion be a King in the North? You must renounce your former heritage and loyalties to the Lannisters and become your former self. Only and only then, when The North and UoS shall be your priority, House dbK and House of Shadow Royalists will proudly stand beside you and I shall call you The King in the North !

Oh and when you spell my name the right way gg.

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
332 1
how did the patreon drop from 46 to 26? o_O

edit: also congrats to hawkr on becoming chieftain.

Last edited:

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
Ratings
710 1
Will you demote the emperor in exile? Plz say yes
how did the patreon drop from 46 to 26? o_O
To aswer both of you, Enclop has been demoted for now. He has some of the funds from the donations - which i choose to interpret as neglectence rather than actual theft.
Nevertheless it is one of the reason that we all agreed to insert a new chieftain, its something we still need to sort out, and hopefully he can give us an explanation. But for now Enclop is out of the picture, untill he contacts staff and talk things out.

But there's no such thing as game master
He meant game admin. I fixed it.