Clan Update #2 [Site, Teamspeak and Patreon Update]

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
An important update for the clan and this community. I have spoke with the staff and we think its time for everyone to be briefed in on the current situation with the financial issues we are currently having as a community.

The issue arised in March of 2018, when the first bill to Kelthar (our server manager) hasn't been paid. To point out the money was not an issue back then since we had 300€ stacked up then (probably even more, since I didn't have insight in the PayPal account). And this trend of Kelthar not being paid has stacked up till the end of August, when it started to cause problem with Kelthar himself. After that, the staff tried to fix this problem, by just paying Kelthar (since we thought we had 300+ € in the PayPal account that has been filling up ever since we set up Patreon). Not to slander anyones names but intentionally or unintentionally Enclop has gone inactive, or at least has started evading our attempts of contacting him. Meaning we were left to ourselves (and - 300 € in the bank account) and the ever falling Patreon monthly balance (of 15 € as of now). We are currently paying off the debt monthly to Kelthar, but it won't be enough and with the new and better TeamSpeak server (and its bot) it won't be possible unless YOU the community help!

The monthly expenses are as follow:

• The Server (with the forums, and any bots we use (WC3, TS, Discord)): aprox. -25 €
  • TeamSpeak (with the music bot): -17 €
  • Patreon: +15 €
  • TOTAL: -27
TeamSpeak has gratefully been paid by our @Dragon and @TeaCup, but it would be unfair to make them pay for it every month. Even with this we still couldn't be able to pay off the Server upkeep every month (or even strike even).

The current bill from March till August, since we started paying off from September:

• Total remaining: -112.55 €
So a public announcement to our community, we reach out to anyone that is part of it, that plays with us daily and has shared joyful and ever laughing moments with it to help it. I as the chieftain of it, can not and will not let the financial issues that were suddenly dropped on us be only burdened on the backs of its staff, since we are nothing but a few drops in the pond of you guys! ^_^

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
I think it's good time to explain the situation to everyone who don't know, but so far as it seems, Enclop just betrayed everyone in the community he was supposed to lead, and this statement will hold true until he appears and explains his situation, as all attempts to contact him has been ignored, esp given the fact he has been seen online at other forums (brigands, diplo, etc) and via Discord was shown playing WoW and other games.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
I wanted to donate 20 dollars yesterday but it did not accept my card. I don't know why

I think it's good time to explain the situation to everyone who don't know, but so far as it seems, Enclop just betrayed everyone in the community he was supposed to lead, and this statement will hold true until he appears and explains his situation, as all attempts to contact him has been ignored, esp given the fact he has been seen online at other forums (brigands, diplo, etc) and via Discord was shown playing WoW and other games.
It's simple. He just stole the money.

Cael

Gay
Donator
Strategist
Draggie n teacup should stop contributing for a bit. Force the ts to cough up their shekels or more to discord.

Discord is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should also mention how much he stole. Guess it's time to cut down ts3?

Srdjan Radivojevic

Strategist
Loyalist
I have come to a conclusion that Enclop no longer IS the part of this clan... I think that the time has come for us to go to discord, if possible, untill the money problem is solved... This is just a foul move by the man who keeps the bank account...

Cael

Gay
Donator
Strategist
i mean i messaged Enclop on facebook and got a simple fast explanation so im just gonna chill and see how this unfolds. kek

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
Question. does Enclop still have access to the Patreon funds?
No. Enclop remains a member of the community, but has no longer access above the average member.

Last edited:

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
So from what I gather, priority #1 is getting a hold of enclop and have him transfer access to patreon and paypal and put them under clan management. And whatever money there's left in this account of his. So if you have facebook or something, do contact him.

I do suggest that the email and password used from now on for those accounts be a clan one, instead of a personal one. And that 2 people in the clan (teacup, dragon and/or hawk) know of it. I also think there's some funky stuff happening with patreon.

This part however
The current bill from March till August, since we started paying off from September:
  • Total remaining: -112.55 €
is unacceptable. Lets talk about it next Saturday.

WHERE'S THE MONEY ENCLOP

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
So from what I gather, priority #1 is getting a hold of enclop and have him transfer access to patreon and paypal and put them under clan management. And whatever money there's left in this account of his. So if you have facebook or something, do contact him.

I do suggest that the email and password used from now on for those accounts be a clan one, instead of a personal one. And that 2 people in the clan (teacup, dragon and/or hawk) know of it. I also think there's some funky stuff happening with patreon.

This part however

WHERE'S THE MONEY ENCLOP
I felt the same until this happened: https://www.warclave.com/threads/yo-its-me-enclop.2333/
How did you miss it?

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin

This part however

WHERE'S THE MONEY ENCLOP
Debt was paid already, Enclop delivered the amount he had on paypal and Venderoth generously donated 200$ (despite been slammed for it by me, he would not stop ) and patreon was given for me to manage.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain

This part however

WHERE'S THE MONEY ENCLOP
A bit slow on the news doomy. :D

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
I felt the same until this happened: https://www.warclave.com/threads/yo-its-me-enclop.2333/
How did you miss it?
Forgot about it.

Debt was paid already, Enclop delivered the amount he had on paypal and Venderoth generously donated 200$ (despite been slammed for it by me, he would not stop ) and patreon was given for me to manage.
Can you please take a look as to the fact that the donations seem off...

A bit slow on the news doomy. :D
Lel. I'm an old man.

As a BotR member I switch between hopping on the UoS teamspeak and the BotR teamspeak interchangibly, and by now the two groups are soon intertwined anyway. Each clan has shrunk a lot since their inception and the two communities would be better off if they merged back. Cheaper and more convenient for those of us who have no problem discarding their 2015 drama memes and join together in anticipation of Reforged

Plenty of active BotR members I almost NEVER interact with compared to UoS members so I don't see why this is a problem
and no u cant compare this to being a filthy eurocrat in favor of a European superstate, fire at me boys