Clan Update #3 [New Patreon]

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Hiya everyone! Just a short announcement, but a important one! We had some troubles with the permission of the last Patreon we had, so we had to shut it down for a few weeks. But we have launched the new one. So anyone that wants to help us keep the clan gears running, feel free to visit the link below! All our monthly expenses are still a thing, so any donations are always welcome so the staff doesn't have to solely pay for it. Also as you presumably saw there isn't any Grand Tournaments in the last few months, the main issue is there is donations so there isn't any rewards! And from previous experience no good prize at the end, makes the participants lose will to continue the tournament. Thanks for the great year so far, we can only make it better with the help of you, the community!

Press on the image for the link redirect!
Also if anyone is interested our monthly due is now aprox. 30 € per month! If we get the Patreon monthly balance over that be sure to except more tournaments and giveaways monthly! ^_^

P.S. Don't mind the Dragon ball references our @Dragon had a bit of a role-play session with the patreon. :)

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
I don't want to post in this regard, but it would be most appreciated if more showed some contribution here

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Pledged to this one.

Removed the old pledge.
Something isn't right.
It now says 14$ but before I pledged it was 5$ and I pledged 10$. You're missing 1$. Something isn't right with the way Patreon handles these transactions.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Pledged to this one.

Removed the old pledge.
Something isn't right.
It now says 14$ but before I pledged it was 5$ and I pledged 10$. You're missing 1$. Something isn't right with the way Patreon handles these transactions.
We'll look into it @Dragon

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Maybe a quick checkup should be done to make sure nobody is still keeping their UOS patreon active. I see that UOS is still getting 7$ from 3 patrons.

Maybe some DM's of everyone who is/has ever contributed should be made to make sure this isn't the case anymore?