Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

Deadpool 2

Discussion in 'Pub' started by Doomy, May 20, 2018.

1. Doomy

By:DoomyMay 20, 2018
    Just some fucking pepe
    Donator Loyalist Strategist

Because a thread about Avengers: Infinity War was made, here is one about deadpool 2.

My review: 9/11, go watch.
    It's quite hilarious and pretty well directed. It also has parts where it is basically a social commentary on todays' social life. Honestly, deadpool and deadpool 2 were the only things from the marvel universe that interest me from all these superhero movies in the last few years. After ironman 1 I basically stopped caring about the rest since sneak peaks and hearing other people talk about them never peaked my interest. But deadpool did and does.

So yeah, go watch deadpool 2.

2. OrlokDaEternal

By:OrlokDaEternalMay 20, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

"After Iron Man 1 I basically stopped caring.."
    That's the first film, shit. You gotta give the other films a chance you silly bastard.

But apart from that, yes. Good film.

3. dbK

By:dbKMay 20, 2018
    The Shadow
    Donator Strategist

Didn't know Deadpool 2 is out. Will watch it.

4. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112May 21, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

does the movie indlude death of nazi germany? if not worth watching

5. Doomy

By:DoomyMay 21, 2018
    Just some fucking pepe
    Donator Loyalist Strategist

I saw bits and pieces of spoilers over the years and through what other people told me about them. But no, i never dedicated a full sitting to any marvel movie outside of ironman 1.

6. AwesomeGuy

By:AwesomeGuyMay 22, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

Great movie, I laughed on every bit of it. I loved the jokes, the story telling, the plot itself it caught off guard. Im surprised that they havnt spoiled anything of it in the trailers,
    As always marvels movies just gets better and better every time.

Tho I kinda disliked the ending, I hate when characters use time travel to fix their problems. I would even rather to see him dies, tho it was obvious he wouldnt.
    My favorite scene was Deadpool's last words to Cable - "Dont just people by the quality of their skin but the quality of their heart." (think it goes that way) Was fucking hilarious.
    I loved the soundtrack, tho the action scenes did seem a little poor, with all these slow-mo going on and the jokes in between. but just a little i guess.

7. KoreanGamer

By:KoreanGamerJun 1, 2018
    The Product of Multi-Culturalism
    Chieftain Donator Strategist

can only second this. Marvel has done a marvellous job delivering on a diversity of heroes from guardians of galaxy to dr.strange (been a few failures like thor 2).

The ending was meant to be a parody of movies that conveniently fix their problems with time travel. The fact it was done in the last 10 seconds of the movie with a free and light music was just to show it was more of a meme than for seriousness.
    Also they even showed that clip of deadpool from the original wolverine movie lol