Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Dharma Multiplayer Game

So the new expansion is out, and @Dragon and I want to organize a game today or tomorrow. We'll play in Asia preferably somewhere close or in India. There is a diplo game as dragon mentioned but the time doesn't really suit the European Master Race.If you wanna play just post what country you wanna play, the exact time will be determined later this evening or tomorrow evening most likely (maybe both).
@ponasozis @Gokalp123 @Doomy @TheGreenBottle @Paphi @Fenrises @AwesomeGuy

voodoo_chile: Timurid Warmonger

So the new expansion is out, and @Dragon and I want to organize a game today or tomorrow. We'll play in Asia preferably somewhere close or in India. There is a diplo game as dragon mentioned but the time doesn't really suit the European Master Race.If you wanna play just post what country you wanna play, the exact time will be determined later this evening or tomorrow evening most likely (maybe both).
@ponasozis @Gokalp123 @Doomy @TheGreenBottle @Paphi @Fenrises @AwesomeGuy

voodoo_chile: Timurid Warmonger
Im in, and I can play tomorrow night around 19:30.
I think i will play portugal (hopefully I will do better than my last attempt^) or something else idk

TeaCup

I like Tea
Strategist
Game Admin
Im in, and I can play tomorrow night around 19:30.
I think i will play portugal (hopefully I will do better than my last attempt^) or something else idk

Make sure to come on time and if you see a cat stuck in a tree don't be a hero just get your ass on time for the game

Session 1 ended, we'll try to organize session 2 today in the evening (08.09). If anyone still wants to join he's welcome to, we haven't gotten that far into the game, date is 1474.
List of players:
Dragon-Poland,
LordAdmiral-France,
Paphi-England,
Ok-ck-Ottomans,
Gokalp-Khorasan,
Ponasozis-Afghanistan,
voodoo-Malwa,
Nolram-Manchu,
Nayf-Ayutthaya
RemiW-?

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Oh boy, you lot move fast as thunder. :))

I may join this evening and pick some shithole nation.