Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Discuss why homosexuality is wrong and disgusting.

Tehfebeb

Good Goyim
Donator
Ratings
its not any more disgusting or degenerate than fucking a women in the ass

Sex is for reproduction, and should be used for this purpose only

Cael

Donator
Strategist
Ratings
289 2
The anal passage is a 1 way system, to go against that system is to go against God, and She isn't OK with that.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
217 1
So why exactly is Cael becoming more and more like those gay idiots which are showing they are gay and want to show it off, then people complain most of the time because the gays are showing a bit too much for the public, the they ask why it's wrong lol gg
Gg
Cael stop this shit, it's as useless as to be born black or as a woman(but both of them have one purpose each and fits very good into it
Blacks= slaves
Woman=sex,cooking,washing,blowjobs(seems a bit misfortune about my information about those beings called WOMAN , gg)

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
its not any more disgusting or degenerate than fucking a women in the ass

Sex is for reproduction, and should be used for this purpose only
it depends if it white or not and if its clean or not

also have person have bad natural odor

but most importen things is it white women or not only white women

2 does she know how to clean her own ass proberly and dont be jew and use alot of soap on ass

3 does she have natural bad odor meaning some people are just more smelly than others

but yyeah if these all 3 is good then is alot better than sucking another man dick giving him in ass

but that just my oppnion also sucking dick on dwarf is hard i think but how should i know sense im not gay lol

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
So why exactly is Cael becoming more and more like those gay idiots which are showing they are gay and want to show it off, then people complain most of the time because the gays are showing a bit too much for the public, the they ask why it's wrong lol gg
Gg
Cael stop this shit, it's as useless as to be born black or as a woman(but both of them have one purpose each and fits very good into it
Blacks= slaves
Woman=sex,cooking,washing,blowjobs(seems a bit misfortune about my information about those beings called WOMAN , gg)
you forgot reading bed time stories tucking you to bed

massage ear cleaning ass cleaning nose cleaning and bed cleaning

also taking out the trash eating left overs eating old food washing my clothes turning off tv turning on tv and running you never want your slave to become fat

and playing video games without out complaning aabout difficutly or else i take her out like trash

fat = lazy so she has to run

ok-ck

Strategist
Ratings
Cael what is up, don't you get enough attention lately?
Just because it is disgusting and wrong on so many levels doesn't mean I go around thinking about it constantly or that it is the only thing I care about. We had a decent thread that you attempted to shut down by claiming you didn't know what to feel where this issue was also discussed, why make a new meme thread? And you made another one the other day, mate, nobody is coming to pour magic powder on you to get cured. I think a big part of "right wing" political views are about the right to be left alone and do your own thing, and the "leftists" keep wanting to break in and make up rules to harrass and derail that normal thing, only you guys want to force people to be a certain way, go be whatever you are, but I'm still going to have my views and tell them whenever I feel like it. The fact that you seemingly can't exist with your perverted lifestyle if not everyone agrees with you gives away alot of information about your mental health, or rather, the mindset of the liberal.. I honestly hope the best for you, but no one is going to force you, free will is a thing, even if you think you were forced by nature to abuse your own and others bodies in certain ways, and can't help it.

Tehfebeb

Good Goyim
Donator
Ratings
Cael what is up, don't you get enough attention lately?
Just because it is disgusting and wrong on so many levels doesn't mean I go around thinking about it constantly or that it is the only thing I care about. We had a decent thread that you attempted to shut down by claiming you didn't know what to feel where this issue was also discussed, why make a new meme thread? And you made another one the other day, mate, nobody is coming to pour magic powder on you to get cured. I think a big part of "right wing" political views are about the right to be left alone and do your own thing, and the "leftists" keep wanting to break in and make up rules to harrass and derail that normal thing, only you guys want to force people to be a certain way, go be whatever you are, but I'm still going to have my views and tell them whenever I feel like it. The fact that you seemingly can't exist with your perverted lifestyle if not everyone agrees with you gives away alot of information about your mental health, or rather, the mindset of the liberal.. I honestly hope the best for you, but no one is going to force you, free will is a thing, even if you think you were forced by nature to abuse your own and others bodies in certain ways, and can't help it.

ok-ck

Strategist
Ratings
There is no joke here, only a vague cry for help, if everything is a joke to you I feel bad for you. This would be like an obese comedian continually talking about obesity, you might think it is just good fun, but you would be ignorant to leave it at that.

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
humnm gays are ok buy gay marriages are not ok
and as l9ng they aknowledge thesmelf as gay is ok too
nice profile pic

i hope your girl and not man who pretends to be women like marshammlow and trust me i wish marshmallow was blood elf women like in profile but then again i also could get

blood female pic and pretend to be women and i would do it if i was 15 and bored