Donate! You know you want to!

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
Dear Warclave

Maintaining a community such as Warclave is expensive. There are economic considerations such a Teamspeak server, domain registration, website server, but there are also other expenses such as the time-consuming processes managing a community includes.

Many of the key figures of our community work hours without pay. Hours next to study, jobs, family and spare time. We do this without pay and with no other gain, the what the joy of the community brings us. We do this because we believe in a common vision of what Warclave and Clan UoS can be.

Sometimes we have survived solely because of key sponsors. We thank you all! But a special thanks goes to you @Venderoth

However, the bills must be paid. And they won't be paid by our mere effort alone. If you want to support a good thing, then please consider donating to the cause.

The easiest way to this is by becoming a Patreon. It’s a subscription-based system that pledges a small amount of your choosing. The default is 1$. It is possible to be fully anonymous.

https://www.patreon.com/UoS

If you wish to do a one-time donation it is also possible to use the old donate system at

http://www.warclave.com/donate/

Besides our gratitude, we do offer some perks for those that support our community. Upon having donated following amounts, these rewards are awarded:

• 2 USD: Donating 2 US Dollars or more will give you the "Donator" title to show off! you have now offcially supported your Clan! It grants you access to the donator forum. A forum with minimal rules that allow 18+ contents.

• 10 USD: A custom title of your choice! It can be "Professional Roleplayer", "UoS-Drama Expert" or (almost) anything you want it to be!

• 15 USD: The ability to use the official Clan Bot Dragonfollower in the Warcraft "Clan UoS" channel to host games!

• 20 USD: Your very own rating for posts. E.g. I could rate this post “Approved by Ske” instead of the usual “Like”.

• At some occasions, we offer steam game keys to donaters.

Please note that you must contact us for your reward.

In advance, we thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Avroth

Strategist
I can only offer moral support since I am more broke than Clan UoS is...
Anyway good initiative!
Can't we cut costs though?
I mean creating a community in discord is free and easier to maintain than the TS one?

Last edited:

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
I have a question. For let's say, the 20dollars reward, to obtain it one must donate 20 dollars at once or it can be done with more paychecks? For example donating 5 now, 5 later and so on.

Edit: Also you should change the details on www.patreon.com/UoS . @Ske @Hawk @i.am.norsk
It can be done with more paychecks, so if you donate on patreon lets say 5 $ monthly you'll get your 20$ reward in 4 months. ^_^

Any money donated will just be embezzled by norsk or ske. Sure norsk atleast tries to look professional and pretends as if he has honor or self integrity, but donating while ske is illigally in control of the clan? You have to be insane.

On top of all of this the part of the clan that actually plays games, aka the reason this clan exists(not to be confused with discord which is based around how big a circle jerk can get), uses ts3. The same ts3 that norsk tried his best to shut down at any cost and the same ts3 that brings people to actually play together and have fun and not just to have a huge circle jerk(discord).

I won't feed the wolf that wants to destroy ts3 and to an extent destroy or turn UOS into a circlejerk.

Why goive money to someone who actively looks to destroy the clan with garbage-like policies and ideas?

PS: This greedy money grabbing attempt is vomit inducing.

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
Any money donated will just be embezzled by norsk or ske. Sure norsk atleast tries to look professional and pretends as if he has honor or self integrity, but donating while ske is illigally in control of the clan? You have to be insane.

On top of all of this the part of the clan that actually plays games, aka the reason this clan exists(not to be confused with discord which is based around how big a circle jerk can get), uses ts3. The same ts3 that norsk tried his best to shut down at any cost and the same ts3 that brings people to actually play together and have fun and not just to have a huge circle jerk(discord).

I won't feed the wolf that wants to destroy ts3 and to an extent destroy or turn UOS into a circlejerk.

Why goive money to someone who actively looks to destroy the clan with garbage-like policies and ideas?

SAYS THE JEW

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator

Please calm down. Also check the time it got posted. I necro bumped it because I had a question.

Venderoth

Donator
Archduke
Strategist
Loyalist

Or the donations allow you to post on this forum.

Or the donations allow you to post on this forum.
What part of my post are you quoting? I mean I wrote quite a lot you are definitely not replying to all of it. I am saying they will embezzle and eradicate the clan, that has nothing to do with keeping the site functional. It costs like 5-10 dollars to maintain the site, the chieftain should be paying it.

If the chief cares so little about the clan that he can't afford to give 7 dollars to keep the main site functional then he sure as hell shouldn't be chief. He simply doesn't care about the clan enough. A chief should both care about the whole community and finance the 5 dollars required per month. It seems like the chief can't do either.

The whole system here is flawed. The system is actively going against people that just want to play and have fun together in favor of some circle-jerk club on discord. There needs to be a full blown reform with active people who care about gaming to be in charge not some people that come once a month, that don't want to give one penny towards the clan and yet want to be in charge.

Again the people in power should be:

1. Active
2. Dedicated to the community(not just his 4 buttbuddies)
3. Care about the community enough to fund it so the site functions
4. Not immature like norsk or super serious cringeworthy like ske, yet something moderate and temperate in between those two
5. Someone that cares about the main gaming communication and grouping platform aka ts3
6. Not a circlejerk of people that only play one thing ever

This is no special list, just me stating the obvious so people don't forget.

Finally Norsk, Ske, Hawkr are all barely even one of those things and it is literally insane. There needs to be reforms or this site will literally implode from bureaucratic inefficiency.