Donate! You know you want to!

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
Jesus fucking Christ, man. If you hate them so much, just stick to roleplaying in ts3 and they won't bother you. No need to demand everyone else plays along with your fantasy.

Venderoth

Donator
Archduke
Strategist
Loyalist
What part of my post are you quoting? I mean I wrote quite a lot you are definitely not replying to all of it. I am saying they will embezzle and eradicate the clan, that has nothing to do with keeping the site functional. It costs like 5-10 dollars to maintain the site, the chieftain should be paying it.
I don't think the chieftain should be forced to pay it, when there are people among us that don't want to be chieftain, but want to help pay for the site. Also, the site does not only cost 5-10 dollars, so I see no reason why the chieftain should be forced to shoulder that shit.

If the chief cares so little about the clan that he can't afford to give 7 dollars to keep the main site functional then he sure as hell shouldn't be chief. He simply doesn't care about the clan enough. A chief should both care about the whole community and finance the 5 dollars required per month. It seems like the chief can't do either.
Don't understand how you think not paying for something means you don't care about it. If Norsk didn't care at all, he would have banned you and just go "Fuck it, I don't care". As I said earlier, we have a site that costs more than 5-10 dollars, so it's just fucking dumb to demand that the chieftain takes care of it alone.
I do believe Norsk cares about the community, why else would he deal with you? Fucking annoying just sitting here on the sidelines watching you go around hating everything. If he doesn't care, why put up with all the shit?

The whole system here is flawed. The system is actively going against people that just want to play and have fun together in favor of some circle-jerk club on discord. There needs to be a full blown reform with active people who care about gaming to be in charge not some people that come once a month, that don't want to give one penny towards the clan and yet want to be in charge.

Again the people in power should be:

1. Active
2. Dedicated to the community(not just his 4 buttbuddies)
3. Care about the community enough to fund it so the site functions
4. Not immature like norsk or super serious cringeworthy like ske, yet something moderate and temperate in between those two
5. Someone that cares about the main gaming communication and grouping platform aka ts3
6. Not a circlejerk of people that only play one thing ever
First, then step up and lead you fucking loafer. Don't just sit here and criticize when you don't do jack-shit. You don't donate to keep the site going, and you don't contribute with anything useful for the clan. All I see you do is go into threads and blame the admins for everything. Go become a admin, gamemaster or whatever. Just fucking do SOMETHING else than sit here and bitch about how bad someone else is when you don't want to do anything yourself.

Second, so the people that should be in-charge need to devote all their time to the clan, or they're out? Fuck that. I want the admins to do exactly what they're doing right now. Deal with shit behind the scenes that I don't want to deal with. Pay the bills and improve the site.

Hoooooooooow does the system keep you from
play and have fun together
? HOOOOOOOOOOW? Last I checked, we have a TS3 and you can still play Warcraft 3.

What part of my post are you quoting?.
Everything. You just dumb.

Jesus fucking Christ, man. If you hate them so much, just stick to roleplaying in ts3 and they won't bother you. No need to demand everyone else plays along with your fantasy.
First of all I don't hate anyone I just like the clan's theme enough to wish for it to stick to its roots and not collapse into decadence and spiteful anger. Second of all it's no fantasy, you can pretend that it is a fantasy and throw around random nonsense that has nothing to do with me at all yet the fact of the matter remains.

I see no reason why the chieftain should be forced to shoulder that shit.
He is the chief, if he doesn't hang out with the community like you then he should do something, anything, I guess for me that means he should atleast pay the site bills which are quite small tbh. If I could weild all that power I would pay for the site myself. I have been here for almost a year and I have played with norsk a measly 5 times. Now you will jump and say that he wont only play with me, yet even then I play with most of the clan and I never see him outside of a blue moon at which point he usually either griefs hard or loses to me. My point is the chief has to be active, why is that so hard to understand for you?

I understand your frustration, after you spend hundreds of dollars on this site someone comes and tells you that the money got embezzled on male prositutes(alexa gray), you will shoot the messenger instantly, I understand. XD
If Norsk didn't care at all, he would have banned you and just go "Fuck it, I don't care".
Lol what? lmao if someone does't care he starts banning people? Banning people means they either spam really hard, swear for absolutely no reason that people can understand just to piss people off and troll, or finally because someone is a threat to someone's agenda. All three reasons you would have to care to do it, if you didn't care you would actually play with the rest of the people and not sit on your high horse looking down on people randomly.

It's easy to hate on the new guy. Sadam and gamur at work. Im not here to lick people's balls I am here to have fun by playing games with people and that's what I intend to do whether you get mad that your investment was spend on jack daniels or not, doesn't bother me that your jimmies are rustled by the bad news of the clan going to shit. Money won't solve crap policies just look at the roman empire.
As I said earlier, we have a site that costs more than 5-10 dollars, so it's just fucking dumb to demand that the chieftain takes care of it alone.
Is the chief a hobo? Why is he begging other people to pay for him to stay in power? He gets to play god and yet he won't even pay for it?
I do believe Norsk cares about the community
He doesn't deal with me. If he could he would have banned me as soon as I entered the clan and I didn't start sucking up to him like everyone else that hangs on warclave but doesn't actually play anything. Which is hilarious lol since the clan is primarily to play games and have fun, something you don't understand, but thanks for throwing money at norsk I guess.
I do believe Norsk cares about the community
Believe whatever you want, if he cares so much about the community why did he try to kill off ts3 when most people used it lol? Even going as far as to ban people that would enter ts3 without his authority.
Fucking annoying just sitting here on the sidelines watching you go around hating everything. If he doesn't care, why put up with all the shit?
Are you just trying to vent? Did you get fired or something? How are you feeling? What exactly am I hating?

"Silas Soule, an abolitionist who, among other accomplishments, was present at the Sandy Creek Massacre where he refused to order his men to fire. He testified at Congress against his commanding officer and was murdered soon after, likely as a result of his testimony."

I guess Silas Soule was also "hating everyone". I guess it's a good thing he was shot for trying to stand up to opression and what I guess you consider "love"(hate).
First, then step up and lead you fucking loafer. Don't just sit here and criticize when you don't do jack-shit.
What am I supposed to do?
You don't donate to keep the site going
I told you why, did you read any of my posts by any chance?
you don't contribute with anything useful for the clan.
What should I contribute? I mean I could say that to anybody it really doesn't mean anything when you break it down. Is this some kind of textile factory where I should work 9 to 6 to "contribute" to some billionaire? Did you know this is a clan where people play games together? I have never seen you play anything so just for the record we actually are in the community to group up and play together and have fun not sure what you are here? I guess if you are here just to rant about your dead dog I can listen just stop swearing so much lmao.
Go become a admin, gamemaster or whatever.
*becomes admin gamemaster chief and 15% luck and 100% pure power of will just remember the name*

Just fucking do SOMETHING else than sit here and give feedback about how bad someone else is when you don't want to do anything yourself.
I am trying to do something but I have to push back against the tides of circlejerk extreme uos edition which is proving to be a challange first.
Second, so the people that should be in-charge need to devote all their time to the clan, or they're out?
Yeah... If not even the chief can be active then how the hell would you expect the clan to stay alive LOL
I want the admins to do exactly what they're doing right now.
So being inactive and not actually doing what the clan was made to be used for aka having fun and playing with others? It's good that we can be clear. Oh don't mind me continue steaming off at me, ranting, and laching out at me. Pretend I'm not even here just keep fuming your anger at me I am glad to listen.(NOT).
They deal with shit behind the scenes that I don't want to deal with.
Like what? A masturbation and dildo addiction? Lack of funds for etiquette prostitute supply? You name it Ill deal with it for you, since I guess that's why the clan was made and not to actually play games or anything lol. XD
Pay the bills and improve the site.
Ok I donated a small loan of 1 million dollars to norsk and ske I hope they will be able to afford all the whiskey, cigars, male prostitutes, dildos as their hedonistic life style can welcome.
Hoooooooooow does the system keep you from ? HOOOOOOOOOOW? Last I checked, we have a TS3 and you can still play Warcraft 3.
Were you here when they nearly shut down ts3 and to a lesser extent UOS against nearly the entire clan's wishes? I don't think you are even here now LOL. I literally never seen you before apart from throwing your wallet around. Like when is the last time you even played with anyone lol? Why are you here at all?

I am focuses on making this clan more active and so that it would be easier to get bigger games going with more people. I don't know why I waste my time arguing with someone who is barely even part of the clan. You just come here to vent and I happen to be your victim. Guess I am the easiest picking out of everyone else in the clan to release your inner rage and anger.

Instead of raging at me you could actually grab a game and play with us on ts3 some time to release tension that way instead of ranting on the forum.

Everything. You just dumb.
[/QUOTE]

Yes everything is my fault. Release your build up anger at me let it all out. I may have not done anything to you but you can take out all the anger you have gathered up over the enirety of your life and release it on me. Even jesus wouldn't be enough to absorb all the hate and frustration you are experiencing from your real life, let alone me. Just let your anger flow I will try to absorb as much build up anger and frustration you have accumulated over your life as you can throw at me.

aprGLzWo_700w_0.jpg

Last edited:

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
Venderoth is the oldest of oldfags. Apart from maybe Meerzan? I met him, and Enclop, back when I joined BotR if I remember correctly. He, like many others along the way, got a bit burnt out on wc3. Don't wanna put words in his mouth, but I'll explain my reasoning and maybe he'll have the same. I stick around for the community, and so that if anyone wants to call me in I will go play or chat with them. Because I, for one, care about the community. You, on the other hand, only care about yourself. You can't deny it, you will attack anyone that disagrees with you. That is not 'caring about the community', that is wanting your own way without compromise. You even laid out a list of demands, it's just fucking childish.

Norsk was chosen to be chieftain as a symbolic union of the Enclop crowd (I know that he's not active but it is the Enclop crowd) and the lta crowd, if you'll believe it or not. Unfortunately, that has not worked out in practice due to split voip's, and he has opted for lta's group. Not his fault necessarily, it's just what happened. My personal suggestion to resolve that would be to have the chieftain of UoS2 be from Enclop's crowd and Norsk continue as he is. If that is already the case, good job whoever did that, the issue has already been resolved.

If you don't like how things are, just keep to yourself in your own little 'circlejerk' where, as you say, none of the people you hate ever go to. You are not inspiring anyone to make any changes, you are just pissing people off.

He, like many others along the way, got a bit burnt out on wc3.
People don't actually get tired of gaming lmao. What happens is:

1. They become extreme masturbators and wankers
2. They become corporate slaves
3. Become slaves at some factory so no time for games
4. Their computer breaks and they don't know how to fix it

You may be wondering, what about me? How can a self made man do what he wants? Simple I just got a desk with a monitor facing the corner out of sight and out of mind of managers at a family owned office building where I work but no one can spy at what I'm doing. I get payed I do my work which I don't have much of since I designed a program to mostly do it for me outside of a usual check up and other than that I chillax and play what I want. Plus I have been playing and getting dopamine from wc3 for like 12 years so what am I unlike everyone else, have I been blessed?

People growing out of games is LITERALLY an old(new) wife's tale that is completely unfounded. Like what did your dopamine receptors stop working? I for one know how to get cheap pleasure and I am happy I can get such pleasure from something as cheap and carefree as gaming. People who can't are just unfortunate.

People's mom's saying their son will get bored of video games is garbage myth, why would it even be so? They just go find something else that gives them more pleasure.

You can't deny it, you will attack anyone that disagrees with you. That is not 'caring about the community', that is wanting your own way without compromise. You even laid out a list of demands, it's just fucking childish.
This also happens to apply to just about everyone lol. So what is your point? Unlike everyone however I on the other hand try to make these "secret traditions" public so nobody can actually take advantage of them. Would you have me do what? Hate myself? That's literally insane lmao.

If you don't like how things are, just keep to yourself in your own little 'circlejerk' where, as you say, none of the people you hate ever go to. You are not inspiring anyone to make any changes, you are just pissing people off.
The reason I like ts3 is because its NOT a circlejerk. I would be morally disgusted if I was ever in a circlejerk, It would simply go against my principles. ts3 is a man's communication platform, everyone is doing their own thing but together. No familarities, no forced dick sucking of superiors, and finally just coming together to have fun at whoever is hosting whatever. Unlike discord.

Keyboard warrior.jpg

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
Well, I'm just explaining how it is for me. I've gone off gaming completely, I've been reading novels and listening to/playing music, as well as catching up on some old TV shows with the time I have spare (by old, I mean 60s-80s). Still, I enjoy coming back to it. However, I just don't really get the same enjoyment from playing for a long time anymore. Apart from maybe Civ, but that's a huge time investment which I don't have time for. This takes me back to my point about you, you're a bit childish. Note, it's not the gaming that makes you childish, it's how damned self-centred you are. Just because you don't get tired of playing games, doesn't mean that everyone on the planet can't get tired of playing games. Jesus fucking Christ.

Yes, everybody 'wants' their own way. However, people don't try to force it down people's throats. It's not you being some special saint, that you're doing it all in public, it's just you being fucking autistic.

But your last 'refutation' was the most interesting, about ts3 not being a circlejerk. Of course, I'm not in ts3 so I don't know what it's like. But you're not in discord, so I suppose you don't know what it's like there either. Your first point "no familiarities". Do you understand what a fucking community is? And your only other point was about no dick sucking. Nobody is forcing anyone to suck dick, hun, we just don't want people to be cunts.

Last edited:

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
What part of my post are you quoting? I mean I wrote quite a lot you are definitely not replying to all of it. I am saying they will embezzle and eradicate the clan, that has nothing to do with keeping the site functional. It costs like 5-10 dollars to maintain the site, the chieftain should be paying it.

If the chief cares so little about the clan that he can't afford to give 7 dollars to keep the main site functional then he sure as hell shouldn't be chief. He simply doesn't care about the clan enough. A chief should both care about the whole community and finance the 5 dollars required per month. It seems like the chief can't do either.

The whole system here is flawed. The system is actively going against people that just want to play and have fun together in favor of some circle-jerk club on discord. There needs to be a full blown reform with active people who care about gaming to be in charge not some people that come once a month, that don't want to give one penny towards the clan and yet want to be in charge.

1. Active
4. Not immature like norsk or super serious cringeworthy like ske, yet something moderate and temperate in between those two
5. Someone that cares about the main gaming communication and grouping platform aka ts3

This is no special list, just me stating the obvious so people don't forget.

Finally Norsk, Ske, Hawkr are all barely even one of those things and it is literally insane. There needs to be reforms or this site will literally implode from bureaucratic inefficiency.
I already pay more a month than what you say the supposed "Chieftain" should pay per month if he "cares about the clan".
I started paying BEFORE I became Chieftain even.

No one is forced to donate. Everyone who donates does it because they care about the clan and want to keep it going. They enjoy playing with the clanmates, and would rather pay up and keep it stable, than to not and just whine on the forums about people that are already paying, should pay.

Edit:
I guess I didnt answer the other points, and edit it before I get called out for not adressing them.

The "people in power" are:

-Active. Just because we have exams and other stuff right now in exam-season (I have one on monday and another right before Christmas holidays), doesnt mean we are not active. These are people who have been on almost every day in some way. Of course people will have downtime, because you cant spend your whole daily life on videogames. These are people who have been around for many years, or dedicated alot of their time to help the community, and have been a positive contribution to the clan, and liked by many (not always the case).

-Dedicated to community. Like Venderoth said, it is very easy to just ban anyone who disagrees the moment they do, however its better to listen to everyone, which is why I realized forcing Discord was bad and I am now paying for the TS3 you are praising so much. Many of the current and recent admins have helped the community alot, with it being technical stuff or just recruiting. These are people who help the community in a positive way, not just sitting on the sideline blaming everything on the admins and being a burden.

-If you could elaborate on how I am childish and Ske being cringy, and also justify why you need to spout that we are using the clan money on "gay prostitutes" etc. that would be great.

-I pay for it (main communication), and after the "UoS vs Discord" drama, it also was greatly improved by becoming cheaper and better uptime ;)

-Being in the "Leadership" isnt about "having the most diverse pool of maps played in a day". Its about the community. People like different maps. UoS has branched out alot to different games since its creation (2017 boys might not realize this though). When I joined we almost only played a few strategy maps like AWLR, WIP and EAW, I for one never played LTA, and that can be said for many others. Just a few months ago I never wanted to even pick up LTA, but look at me now, a damn "LTA guy". Before that I was a "War in the Plaguelands" and before that I was a "GoT" guy.
Point is the members begin playing different games, like Venderoth who drifted away from WC3, and now plays for example WoW, but still is part of the clan.

Last edited:

1. Active

Finally Norsk, Ske, Hawkr are all barely even one of those things and it is literally insane. There needs to be reforms or this site will literally implode from bureaucratic inefficiency.
Haha you're such a resentful cunt
This is a online video game community, not the imaginary soviet welfare program
Requiring the admin team to treat this as a part time job and that they should invest money here is insane
this is a hobby
You remind me of that spiteful bureacrat character in Notes from Underground

Venderoth

Donator
Archduke
Strategist
Loyalist
You can't get bored of certain video games is a myth? Are you insane? Ofcourse you can get bored with a video game. You get older, your preferences changes and you like other stuff. I'm not saying it has to be this way, but for some people it is.

And I was here when the whole TS3 drama went on. Just ask Dragon. You also now have TS3 (no thanks to you), so why still keep going on about what has been fixed?

And I'm not venting any pent-up anger or trying to justify my donations. I did it because I wanted people to have a forum where we could meet up, watch memes and organize a community. The only reason I'm arguing with you, is the same reason that I argued with Avroth when he was around, because you're the loudest. It can't pass one day where I don't see one shitpost about the Admins or Discord from you.

True, I'm not active at all playing Warcraft 3, simply because I got bored of Warcraft 3. The only thing that does make me come back from time to time is the people I play with, and I want us to have a forum where I can meet them somewhere else than a Warcraft lobby.
At least I do something, instead of just being here for free and telling everyone how bad it is.

You can't get bored of certain video games is a myth? Are you insane? Ofcourse you can get bored with a video game. You get older, your preferences changes and you like other stuff. I'm not saying it has to be this way, but for some people it is.

And I was here when the whole TS3 drama went on. Just ask Dragon. You also now have TS3 (no thanks to you), so why still keep going on about what has been fixed?

And I'm not venting any pent-up anger or trying to justify my donations. I did it because I wanted people to have a forum where we could meet up, watch memes and organize a community. The only reason I'm arguing with you, is the same reason that I argued with Avroth when he was around, because you're the loudest. It can't pass one day where I don't see one shitpost about the Admins or Discord from you.

True, I'm not active at all playing Warcraft 3, simply because I got bored of Warcraft 3. The only thing that does make me come back from time to time is the people I play with, and I want us to have a forum where I can meet them somewhere else than a Warcraft lobby.
At least I do something, instead of just being here for free and telling everyone how bad it is.
I played wc3 for 12 years how come I am not bored of it then? Ill tell you why. Its because there are thousands of independent maps called custom maps and every map can soak up as much time as a full AA title.

Haha you're such a resentful cunt
This is a online video game community, not the imaginary soviet welfare program
Requiring the admin team to treat this as a part time job and that they should invest money here is insane
this is a hobby
You remind me of that spiteful bureacrat character in Notes from Underground
You remind me of a certain clinically brain dead person I saw at the local hospital, however. I mean you can't bring politics into literally everything and NOT pass off as a complete imbicile. Arguing about politics is like arguing about where the sun will set. It won't change anything you autistic moron.

Also saying someone is hateful without posting any examples shows just how much you are being infuenced by you boyfriend febeba. If you think I am stupid for wanting the people that want me banned from the clan removed from power than wait till you look in the mirror.

I have met "people" like you in real life that "like" everyone, except for anyone different than you in anyway and thats when you truly show your colors.
Bitter, unlikable sociopath.

I found an efficient way in life to deal with people like you with just the use of a single good direct punch applied to the sociopath's face, they instantly calm down. It is surprisingly effective against psychopaths actually.

computer screen.jpg

Anyway this is exactly the circlejerk reaction I was expecting from you discord crownies I just can't wait till the entire bandwagen arrives as well.

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
I feel ashamed that a simple question from me started this.

@Lizard Knight , I would say please tone a bit. Also, it's 100% true you can get bored of games. I've had times when I just didn't want to play anything. I would get bored before clicking to open the game, or close it right away. Just because I didn't feel like it. And I wasn't sick or anything.

Sadly, I find it true in what people just told you, that you are totally self centered. Why did you come here to post drama if this is very old thing and this community stands. This last drama was the only one I got myself involved in, and look at me, coming around and finally donating for this community. All of it.

Also, as Vanderoth said, it's much more than 5-10 dollars a month. Even TS server costs money and discord does not. With your way you are not helping the community. The community is not only you and a few others. There are a lot of people. With this, you are not helping any member of the community.

There are other ways in which you can solve problems in the community, and just shouting everywhere it doesn't help. You are just making people hate you and go against you everywhere. You are not taking into account anyone's words.

More and more people go against you. I am writing this post because you ignored mine and when full allahu akbar on Vanderoth, even when he told you a bit nicely where you are wrong.

So man, I am asking your logical self and say please, take a step back and consider everything that is happening. Meditate, I don't know, whatever works for you. I want you to feel good in this community that I am dedicating a part of myself, but not if you create chaos and destabilize everything and make in an uncomfortable place for many others.

I want Unity, Unity requires all people wanting and creating a good place for everyone. You want only to create a good place for yourself.

Each day you remind myself more and more of Aleks(UnicornRider). Everyone wanted him out because he couldn't have been reasoned with. He would go into fights with everyone not joining in his chaos. He would stand in a quarrel for months after it happened and seemed like the only thing his mind was on. Draggy(Dragon) tried the hardest to make him reason because he doesn't give up on ANYONE. He, after a long time, was forced out and somehow he chilled and he became a meme.

So now I am doing it, I want you to have a good place here as well, but not at the cost of everyone else's. Come talk with me or with someone you have issue. Talk in particular. But do it nicely, like showing a problem and talking the solving way out, not ad hominem 24/7. Talk with one of them.

If you talk nice and in a mature manner and you will get shit in return, I WILL TAKE THE BLAME. Print screen, show me and go insult me and shit talk me for having false faith. I'll take the shit from anyone that talks and acts in the proper and mature way and gets mistreated. But you also have to be open, and admit when you are wrong. There are more sides to one story and none holds the ultimate truth.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain

1. Active

Thanks for the feedback @lizardknight the staff will discuss your problem and see the best course of action.

--this is a automated reply, please don't respond. :)

I would say please tone a bit. Also, it's 100% true you can get bored of games. I've had times when I just didn't want to play anything. I would get bored before clicking to open the game, or close it right away. Just because I didn't feel like it. And I wasn't sick or anything.
Of course you can get bored of a game. My point is that some games have insane replay value like wc3 which can entertain someone indefinetly. The only way this is not true is if someone is close minded and afraid to try out any new maps in wc3. If you are open minded like me you will find a new map each day that you will like and enjoy. From my experience no one is open minded like me and will sooner commit sopuku than try out anything new.
Sadly, I find it true in what people just told you, that you are totally self centered. Why did you come here to post drama if this is very old thing and this community stands. This last drama was the only one I got myself involved in, and look at me, coming around and finally donating for this community. All of it.
I didn't come to post drama I post facts.
Also, as Vanderoth said, it's much more than 5-10 dollars a month. Even TS server costs money and discord does not. With your way you are not helping the community. The community is not only you and a few others. There are a lot of people. With this, you are not helping any member of the community.
Who am I supposed to help? Am I a babysitter now? I came here to play games with people who want to come play games and what I found here on warclave and discord are just a bunch of depraved maniacs who dont even play anything AT ALL. WHY ARE THEY HERE IN A GAMING CLAN?? If someone doesnt play anything for more than half a year he needs to be banned.
You are just making people hate you and go against you everywhere.
News flash, the people that hate me hated me as soon as I joined the clan and they saw my clan. EIther that or febeb the paranoid schizofrenic whispered to them long enough hate and spite that they turned on me. It has literally nothing to do with me believe it or not.
More and more people go against you. I am writing this post because you ignored mine and when full allahu akbar on Vanderoth, even when he told you a bit nicely where you are wrong.
He told me nicely? Being a passive agressive pathetic pile of shame is not considered nice. His dog got slain and instead of going full JOHN WICK like I would do. He decided to self loath and attack people on random forums and vent his frustration like a beta pussy. Even though I gave him the most compassionate reply on his dog funeral post he ignored me(hint hint he hated me even then), now he decided to show his true colors and unleash his build up hate and spite on the only person that gave to shits about his fucking dog. Swine.
So man, I am asking your logical self and say please, take a step back and consider everything that is happening. Meditate, I don't know, whatever works for you. I want you to feel good in this community that I am dedicating a part of myself, but not if you create chaos and destabilize everything and make in an uncomfortable place for many others.
Thanks for the sympathy DBK. The only sympathy I have gotten so far the whole time I have been in this clan and even then it is all in vain. The truth is the clan will always destabalize even without me as long as febeb is whispering into norsk and ske's ears all his dark hate and anger. They will always attack new members as if emulating the description of sadam and gamur.
Each day you remind myself more and more of Aleks(UnicornRider). Everyone wanted him out because he couldn't have been reasoned with. He would go into fights with everyone not joining in his chaos. He would stand in a quarrel for months after it happened and seemed like the only thing his mind was on. Draggy(Dragon) tried the hardest to make him reason because he doesn't give up on ANYONE. He, after a long time, was forced out and somehow he chilled and he became a meme.
I never intended to be like alex and I assure you I am nothing like him. It is just the envieronment and overall hate I recieve from psychopaths such as drapne and feebeb who hate me with unending rage and butthurt. They will never stop therefore I have to defend myself and my principles.

Also about people becomes cool after they "return" from a long absence. It is universally known. If I took a year long break and came back I would be hailed as a hero, if the clan was alive by then haha.
So now I am doing it, I want you to have a good place here as well, but not at the cost of everyone else's. Come talk with me or with someone you have issue. Talk in particular. But do it nicely, like showing a problem and talking the solving way out, not ad hominem 24/7. Talk with one of them.
If talking nicely to psychopaths like febeb was an option you can bet I would atleast try it. Pro-top: it doesn't work. They are snakes and only live to use other people as stepping stones.
If you talk nice and in a mature manner and you will get shit in return, I WILL TAKE THE BLAME. Print screen, show me and go insult me and shit talk me for having false faith. I'll take the shit from anyone that talks and acts in the proper and mature way and gets mistreated. But you also have to be open, and admit when you are wrong. There are more sides to one story and none holds the ultimate truth
It is far to late for familiarities now. The sides have been drawn. The people that are getting their string pulled by tehfebeb to mindlessly attack me like draupna and ske will never stop until one of us is dead. They are like automatrons at this point. Vengeance and anger clouds their visions among nudes and bribes from febeb that provoke this sort of behaviour.

If you notice my posts are nearly never written out of spite. Infact the first post in this thread was half roleplaying and half being sarcastic/cynical and cringy. It was only desinged for a quick laugh but venderoth the swine had to take it a step far and start venting at me. So I had to defend my honor and principles. Not to mention drapna randomly escalating it even further for no reason outside of maybe ffebeba telling him to.

New hatred for job.jpg

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Of course you can get bored of a game. My point is that some games have insane replay value like wc3 which can entertain someone indefinetly. The only way this is not true is if someone is close minded and afraid to try out any new maps in wc3. If you are open minded like me you will find a new map each day that you will like and enjoy. From my experience no one is open minded like me and will sooner commit sopuku than try out anything new.

I didn't come to post drama I post facts.

Who am I supposed to help? Am I a babysitter now? I came here to play games with people who want to come play games and what I found here on warclave and discord are just a bunch of depraved maniacs who dont even play anything AT ALL. WHY ARE THEY HERE IN A GAMING CLAN?? If someone doesnt play anything for more than half a year he needs to be banned.

News flash, the people that hate me hated me as soon as I joined the clan and they saw my clan. EIther that or febeb the paranoid schizofrenic whispered to them long enough hate and spite that they turned on me. It has literally nothing to do with me believe it or not.

He told me nicely? Being a passive agressive pathetic pile of shame is not considered nice. His dog got slain and instead of going full JOHN WICK like I would do. He decided to self loath and attack people on random forums and vent his frustration like a beta pussy. Even though I gave him the most compassionate reply on his dog funeral post he ignored me(hint hint he hated me even then), now he decided to show his true colors and unleash his build up hate and spite on the only person that gave to shits about his fucking dog. Swine.

Thanks for the sympathy DBK. The only sympathy I have gotten so far the whole time I have been in this clan and even then it is all in vain. The truth is the clan will always destabalize even without me as long as febeb is whispering into norsk and ske's ears all his dark hate and anger. They will always attack new members as if emulating the description of sadam and gamur.

I never intended to be like alex and I assure you I am nothing like him. It is just the envieronment and overall hate I recieve from psychopaths such as drapne and feebeb who hate me with unending rage and butthurt. They will never stop therefore I have to defend myself and my principles.

Also about people becomes cool after they "return" from a long absence. It is universally known. If I took a year long break and came back I would be hailed as a hero, if the clan was alive by then haha.

If talking nicely to psychopaths like febeb was an option you can bet I would atleast try it. Pro-top: it doesn't work. They are snakes and only live to use other people as stepping stones.

It is far to late for familiarities now. The sides have been drawn. The people that are getting their string pulled by tehfebeb to mindlessly attack me like draupna and ske will never stop until one of us is dead. They are like automatrons at this point. Vengeance and anger clouds their visions among nudes and bribes from febeb that provoke this sort of behaviour.

If you notice my posts are nearly never written out of spite. Infact the first post in this thread was half roleplaying and half being sarcastic/cynical and cringy. It was only desinged for a quick laugh but venderoth the swine had to take it a step far and start venting at me. So I had to defend my honor and principles. Not to mention drapna randomly escalating it even further for no reason outside of maybe ffebeba telling him to.

View attachment 1523
Okay it was fine up until you brought up his dog.
--- Banned for 3 days. weeks

I played wc3 for 12 years how come I am not bored of it then? Ill tell you why. Its because there are thousands of independent maps called custom maps and every map can soak up as much time as a full AA title.

You remind me of a certain clinically brain dead person I saw at the local hospital, however. I mean you can't bring politics into literally everything and NOT pass off as a complete imbicile. Arguing about politics is like arguing about where the sun will set. It won't change anything you autistic moron.

Also saying someone is hateful without posting any examples shows just how much you are being infuenced by you boyfriend febeba. If you think I am stupid for wanting the people that want me banned from the clan removed from power than wait till you look in the mirror.

I have met "people" like you in real life that "like" everyone, except for anyone different than you in anyway and thats when you truly show your colors.
Bitter, unlikable sociopath.

I found an efficient way in life to deal with people like you with just the use of a single good direct punch applied to the sociopath's face, they instantly calm down. It is surprisingly effective against psychopaths actually.

View attachment 1521

Anyway this is exactly the circlejerk reaction I was expecting from you discord crownies I just can't wait till the entire bandwagen arrives as well.
How am I the bitter one here? You're crying your heart out about a supposed socioeconomic injustice in something as mundane as a WCIII clan.
The discord circlejerk just happens to prefer to play over discord, that argument came to conclusion long time ago and everyone are free to interact wherever they like. I'm happy to play with TS people if they happen to hang around there

You have nothing on me to flag me as sociopathic - stop throwing buzzwords

You need to stop being resentful about everything and anything, it can't be good for your health to be this angry about everything all the time

This is a gaming community, people need to make their own fun, and that comes naturally when people meet up and play stuff organically

Achievement Unlocked, managed to get called sociopath AND psychopath in one paragraph