Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

End of Year Movies

TeaCup

I like Tea
Strategist
Game Admin
Ratings
61 2
Hi guys,

Saw this Trailer www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JBx851kgLM (was on my youtube frontage)

Some of the movies look really good:
  • fantastic beasts crimes of Grindelwald
  • venom
  • overlord
  • Aqua Man

You guys know of any other movies coming out before the year is up that will be worth a watch or anything thats already been released?

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Ratings
429 4
I am very interested in watching Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and Aquaman.

Besides those, my list goes like this for upcomming 2018 movies:
  • Mortal Engines
  • Glass
  • Suspiria
  • Alita: Battle Angel
  • Robin Hood
  • Bumblebee
Also, there are 2 movies that have been released this september and I wanna watch them. First one is The Predator and the second Maniac, but I mostly wanna watch the Predator.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Ratings
645 1
Is it me or are movies becoming worse and worse as time passes?
Yes movies have become way too commercialized, they're made just for profit and profit only. Disney is probably the best example, every franchise they took over that has a history of being a good movie has been milked for profit.

And I'm really looking forward to Glass. Split was a really good movie imo. I was hyped for Venom as well but after reading a bit about the reaction of some people, it went from bold and brash, to belongs in the trash. But I'll definitely have a watch and judge it myself.

Ratings
140 1
Hi guys,

Saw this Trailer www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JBx851kgLM (was on my youtube frontage)

Some of the movies look really good:
  • fantastic beasts crimes of Grindelwald
  • venom
  • overlord
  • Aqua Man

You guys know of any other movies coming out before the year is up that will be worth a watch or anything thats already been released?
Just watched that overlord trailer. At first I was like "Oh nice a new WW2 movie I love these." then I thought: "Hey thats not very historically accurate france didnt look like that..."
damn a ww2 horror movie, looks interesting.

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Ratings
429 4
I have watched Overlord's trailer. It got me interested enough to watch it