Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Eu4 Sign ups-- With Diplo!

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
https://www.diplomunion.com/forums/topic/21981-midconflicts-eu4-mp-game-2-sign-ups/
Quoted from MidConflict

Welcome back to Mid's NEXT game! We started one today randomly, but my English soldiers won the game ez pz too fast. So here we are again, with rules and shit. Irish independence was a mistake

This game will be hosted by Midconflict

Balancing of Great Powers - A player CAN play a Great Power as long as there are others to balancing it out.
Kebab - Fuck off
Ming - Fuck off

Obs! Rules can be changed at the time of hosting if host and players deem it acceptable.
Obs 2! If you want to play a major power, pick one major power and a minor power in case the requirements aren't met.

Alliance Rules
1. GP can only have 1 non-game breaking GP alliance (GP based on Development, not points).
2. Can only have two players in your alliance (you + 2).
3. Interventions are always allowed.

Development Limit - In theory none aslong as previously mentioned requirements are met.

Nation Locks - Nations selected by people will be locked to them unless an agreement is made by players to share a nation.

AI Control - If during a session you decide to leave early, we'll continue playing and the AI will take over your nation. If we start a session and you're not there, than the AI will take over your session.

Paired Contry Play - Cooperative play is encouraged. Considering the way AI Control works when someone can't make it to a session, having a second player as a backup will help the nation afloat in such a situation.

Normal Difficulty - Fucking normal, my dude

Exploits - No.

Memeing - Allowed and encouraged.

Rankings - Based around points not development.

Victory Cards - Victory Cards will be on.

13th rule - 13th can't start as a major power.

Game Date - 18th August (and every saturday after unless stated otherwise.
Game Time - 11 am PST - 2 pm EST - 8 pm CEST.
Session time - Aprox 4 hours.

Countries in play:

eMaul - Portugal

@Scruffy - Castile

@midconflict - France

@The_Phalanx - Malacca

@ponasozis - pick in game

@DragonRider - Austria

Last edited:
https://www.diplomunion.com/forums/topic/21981-midconflicts-eu4-mp-game-2-sign-ups/
Quoted from MidConflict

Welcome back to Mid's NEXT game! We started one today randomly, but my English soldiers won the game ez pz too fast. So here we are again, with rules and shit. Irish independence was a mistake

This game will be hosted by Midconflict

Balancing of Great Powers - A player CAN play a Great Power as long as there are others to balancing it out.
Kebab - Fuck off
Ming - Fuck off

Obs! Rules can be changed at the time of hosting if host and players deem it acceptable.
Obs 2! If you want to play a major power, pick one major power and a minor power in case the requirements aren't met.

Alliance Rules
1. GP can only have 1 non-game breaking GP alliance (GP based on Development, not points).
2. Can only have two players in your alliance (you + 2).
3. Interventions are always allowed.

Development Limit - In theory none aslong as previously mentioned requirements are met.

Nation Locks - Nations selected by people will be locked to them unless an agreement is made by players to share a nation.

AI Control - If during a session you decide to leave early, we'll continue playing and the AI will take over your nation. If we start a session and you're not there, than the AI will take over your session.

Paired Contry Play - Cooperative play is encouraged. Considering the way AI Control works when someone can't make it to a session, having a second player as a backup will help the nation afloat in such a situation.

Normal Difficulty - Fucking normal, my dude

Exploits - No.

Memeing - Allowed and encouraged.

Rankings - Based around points not development.

Victory Cards - Victory Cards will be on.

13th rule - 13th can't start as a major power.

Game Date - 18th August (and every saturday after unless stated otherwise.
Game Time - 11 am PST - 2 pm EST - 8 pm CEST.
Session time - Aprox 4 hours.

Countries in play:

@MaceMaul - Portugal

@Scruffy - Castile

@midconflict - France
Hah, Portugal is taken. Probably for the best. Then I will take sweden.

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
updated, If you wanna join, post that on diplo's forums or on here and i'll inform MidConflict to update.

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Status of the World
status.png

After a failed war Vs Mamluks, Hungary-Papal-Austria central powers are licking their wounds while Africans are overrunning Spain once more and Russia expedition to the East continues, Teutonic Order still has not formed Prussia but has expanded into Polish-Lith lands and some of HRE, Poor PLC.

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
AI United Kingdom seems to be doing well.

Korea/Manchu or whatever they are are also bulking up.

Bad Euro players. Good non-euro players.

Should have seen me beat up European alliance Mamluks vs Austria/Hungary/Papal States. Was a close war, but managed to pull through. Half a million Mamluks died in that war.
Edit: It's not AI Nayf is playing GB but he picked terrible ideas, he's doing pretty bad tbh. I'm like 99% sure Mali will backstab him and grab his land in Africa.

Last edited:
Since the ledger is locked, and I always unlock it, I guess its fair to share.

Country tab
20180923131724_1.jpg
Navy tab
20180923131758_1.jpg
Army quality
20180923131825_1.jpg
Army size
20180923131716_1.jpg

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin

we had 2 world wars before Fight with Mamluks, so we're really worn out, and I (austria) am pretty much secondary power now xD

Gokalp123

Donator
Strategist

Bad Euro players had a 4v4 player war while the rest didnt do much, maybe except Voodoo since he beat us.

Also Voodoo, if we could push you, it would be you who were defensive but we basically picked nations with shit navies.

Wait, who played my Mali? I was absent from the second game because I signed in to teacups game. So either someone played my Mali instead, or someone boosted the AI. (I have a suspicion that it has something to do with Portugal). Please someone enlight me im very curious.

oh and what year is it?