Forum game Next saturday 16-02 at 21:00 Cest

lordofdead

Strategist
Loyalist
Forum game next saturday, map will be SIege of Jerusalem with 2 or 3 other maps after that.
It's a map with 9 defenders and 3 attackers, so if you have a preference let me know, suggestions for the follow up games are also welcome.

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
Oi you cunt , already saved that saturday for myself With the FFA
I can't believe a melee will take an hour. Or lordofdead can wait 10 min if it's not done by that time I suppose

Also, sign me in ^^

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
I can't believe a melee will take an hour. Or lordofdead can wait 10 min if it's not done by that time I suppose

Also, sign me in ^^
Yes it can take even Longer than 1 hour , If everyone survives the teamplays and unlucky moments

I played Siege of Jerusalem yesterday, map is far from being finished but decently nice
If you're going for it sign me in

We played Siege of Jerusalem before, i think you were with us, we reached a conclusion that the map isnt worth playing (unfinished, unbalanced af)
anyway im in

lordofdead

Strategist
Loyalist
If need be we can delay the game to wait for people, tested siege of Jerusalem in single player and while it seems unbalanced as fuck it should be funny as hell. Will host about 3 games tonight, so there's room for different maps.

It is imbalanced, and I don't see the prob tbh
Maker seems actif, like, right after our game he went to fix stuff before rehosting
The more we play the map the less it will be imbalanced and the funnier it will get

there are only 3 attackers vs 9 defenders, and when i played as an attacker i had only a bit more income than the defenders (50 to 30, barely enough to train 2 shit units)

Gokalp123

Donator
Strategist
there are only 3 attackers vs 9 defenders, and when i played as an attacker i had only a bit more income than the defenders (50 to 30, barely enough to train 2 shit units)
yesterday attackers wiped us easily. Attackers have stronger units and they keep getting spawns. And if you can survive long enough, they get a huge army spawn. When you played that map, you just blindly rushed. That's not the way to play.

yesterday attackers wiped us easily. Attackers have stronger units and they keep getting spawns. And if you can survive long enough, they get a huge army spawn. When you played that map, you just blindly rushed. That's not the way to play.
not for brown atleast, and that "Huge" spawn was only 12 units. You may be right about the rush where i lost all my army, but a game that is so dependant on your early army is still unbalanced. You saw for yourself, my unites werent even that strong.