Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Game Admin & Super Moderator Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Ratings
645 1
Fellow members, as I have pointed out in my Clan Update thread we are in need of some new staff to help us make everything run as it should be. There are two posts you can apply on, both important and very needed as of right now, similar in some fields but very different in most.

Requirements for GM
  • Active on Teamspeak & Discord. Meaning daily visits to TS, and often (weekly) Forum game organization.
  • Respected in the community.
  • Mature mind-set. We always encourage fun, but if something needs to be administrated every staff member is required to do their job.
Once you are certain you can fulfill these three points, fill out the form below and private message me with your answers.

• Any past experience being in a staff position?
  • How much time can you give to the community and your timezone (or hours you'd be available to fulfill your duties)?
  • Why do you think you should be the next Game Master of clan UoS and its community (this should be the bulk of your application)?
  • How would you help the community if made Game Master?

Requirements for SM
  • Active on the Forums. Meaning often daily checks of the site.
  • Respected in the community.
  • Mature mind-set.
  • Able to check every post made on the forums and inspect it for rule breaking content. And also move any thread to its appropriate sub-forum if need be.
Once you are certain you can fulfill these four points, fill out the form below and private message me with your answers.

• Any past experience being a moderator?
  • How often do you check the site?
  • Why do you think you should be the next Super Moderator on the forums?
  • How would you increase activity on the forums if made Super Moderator?
Note: Super Moderators are a step below Tech Admin, if proven capable they have a chance to join the Staff Team in its full form.

Private message me if you have any questions about the applications. Either here or on Discord. :)

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
Ratings
710 1
Nice post Hawk.

To anyone applying:
If you want my vote, i care little for experience or reputation. Experience is to me overrated. I have seen rookies do great and oldfags do horrible. And reputation is subjective and often based on gossip.

I make my own evaluation and i care alot more about your mindset. :) that is crucial. The mindset and ability to create results from it.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Ratings
645 1
The Application turn-in will be closed tomorrow. If you want to join the staff this is your last call! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.