[Grand Tournament] Azeroth Wars: Legacy Reborn

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
AWTournamentLogo.jpg

It is with great excitement that I hereby announce the beginning of the Second Azeroth Wars: Legacy Reborn Grand Tournament, sponsored by Clan UoS. Azeroth Wars has been a go-to to any that talk about grand strategy maps in the Warcraft 3 community. The map itself has been around for a very long time, it has made many fond memories from the oldest to the newest members of its small warcraft community, but the AWLR popularity and community has been shrinking. And what better way to bring those fond memories back and get people playing Azzy Wars again then to organize a tournament?! And if you are good enough, win a few prizes while having fun! So start signing-up. The period for signing up to participate in the tournament are open up until the 1st of April. SIGN UP HERE!
All the matches will be either live casted by the streamers playing in the teams or by youtubers @zo_Om and @Harald, so all may enjoy the games and maybe bring back those sweet old memories!

Info & rules about the tournament can be found here!
The prizes will be announced by the end of the signing-up period, but don't worry instead of a bunch of indie games like the previous GT, we'll only have a few games this time but all well-known and that fall under triple A category!

A special thanks to @casual and @volrath for making a special version of the 2.04 release just for the tournament (without the Naga event). And of course to all previous editors that made what AWLR is now! ^_^

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! And don't forget to check out the AWLR forums for the latest news and patch notes about the map:
https://www.diplomunion.com/index.php?forums/awlr/

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
Let the battle begin!

How many teams have signed yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
We are in need of one more team! So if you want to join but don't have a friend you can make a team with me! ^_^

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
The signing-up has closed (officially), unofficially there's still time until this Friday for the 8th team to sign-up. If this doesn't happen there will be a *surprise* team joining the fun!

The teams are:
Forever AFK - Nerent, Enclop
Abikz can't carry - diadon2, Richardik, Avekatten, Abikz
Plub Wreakers - Crackersnatcher Husito
Band of Gypsies - dbk, Captaintoni
BotR Scrubs - Onyx, Skillerino, Julianerino
Definitely Asian - ZanoNyx, OrlokTheEternal, DragonRider
The Shapers - Dave, Lordsebas
Mystery team - ???

As said the tourney is league type so the teams are split into two groups.
Group A:
  • Abikz can't carry
  • BotR Scrubs
  • Forever AFK
  • Mystery Team
Group B:
  • The Shapers
  • Band of Gypsies
  • Definitely Asian
  • Plub Wreakers

Every team in their own group will have a go at each other. The team with most points out of each group will face off best of five in the finals!
The prizes are as announced 4 games: Deus Ex Machina, Far Cry 4, Just Cause 3 and Tomb Raider!

Good luck to the contestants, and may the odds be ever in your favor! ^-^

Last edited:

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
yo this is fucking rigged as fuck lol

Group B has some unknown players or memers (no offence orlok) whilst im in with fucking zoom's tryhards, even bigger botr tryhards (julianinerino and onyx are known to wank and waste all their social life on zoom's stream) and some mystery team which i dont want to know what it is.

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist

Group B has some unknown players or memers (no offence orlok) whilst im in with fucking zoom's tryhards, even bigger botr tryhards (julianinerino and onyx are known to wank and waste all their social life on zoom's stream) and some mystery team which i dont want to know what it is.
Enclop, please win your group so that I can destroy you on the field of battle.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain

All groups are balanced as much as they could have been. :)

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
band of gypsies plubwreakers and definitely asian are the three weakest in the team (this is taking into account that zanonyx and orlok will play since dragon doesnt seem that interested) and you put them into one group. im also assuming mystery team is some fucking tryhards who are tryharding so much they refuse to reveal themselves. this is all silly as fuck.

whatever i geuss. plus i geuss u can have play offs for the rest of the tournament to determine 4th 5th 6th etc.

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
band of gypsies plubwreakers and definitely asian are the three weakest in the team (this is taking into account that zanonyx and orlok will play since dragon doesnt seem that interested) and you put them into one group. im also assuming mystery team is some fucking tryhards who are tryharding so much they refuse to reveal themselves. this is all silly as fuck.

whatever i geuss. plus i geuss u can have play offs for the rest of the tournament to determine 4th 5th 6th etc.
I am the best player on the planet

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Enclop cmon you saw in admin chat how I decided the groups if I put all the good players in one group and all the bad players in another group the finals would be shit. This way it's balanced on both sides. It's not my fault you consider yourself a shit player I didn't when I was making the decision.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
Enclop cmon you saw in admin chat how I decided the groups if I put all the good players in one group and all the bad players in another group the finals would be shit. This way it's balanced on both sides. It's not my fault you consider yourself a shit player I didn't when I was making the decision.
Why mine and Toni's names are the only ones spelled wrong? All lowercase. Shame, that's how much faith you have in us?

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Why mine and Toni's names are the only ones spelled wrong? All lowercase. Shame, that's how much faith you have in us?
No actually the person that sent the sign up form typed it as all lowercase he has no confidence in you I just copied it :)