[Grand Tournament] Vote for next map!

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Heya everyone,
As most of you have followed the First Grand LTA Tournament has (finally) finished and was a huge success! Congratulations to the winning team again! I've learned a lot about hosting a tournament which I will improve on in this upcoming one, only thing I need from you guys is the map that the tournament will revolve around! To simplify the vote, there is only two maps both 6v6 and both quite similar in most aspects. The maps are Azeroth Wars LR and War in the Plagulands. The poll will close in one week, which is plenty of time for everyone to vote, the poll is also hosted on StrawPoll to make it so everyone can vote without the need to register and all the votes are public and in one place!
LINK TO THE VOTE:
The version of the map will also be chosen by you the voters, I'll consult the everyday players of the maps as well as you the voters to try to put in most balanced and enjoyable versions on the poll, but more about that after the results of this vote.
Everything else about the tournaments and the changes will be put in the thread after the two voting polls finish.
NOTE: I know AWLR technically isn't a 6v6 map but it can easily be changed into one, though I'm still thinking about how would I organize the tournament around it.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
wtf no legion td tournament? gg
or no battle for icecrown(forgot the name if it's not the real name of it gg)
gg

The problem is that anyone can vote, while only the players that will play should vote. or atleast just the clan member since its a clan tournament.
anyways I vote ep's map.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
The problem is that anyone can vote, while only the players that will play should vote. or atleast just the clan member since its a clan tournament.
anyways I vote ep's map.
Well no everyone should would cause all the people that cared enough to click will probably at least watch the matches on yt or twitch.

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
I would say WiP but ive changed my mind.

in AWLR the format doesnt have to be 6v6 it can be 2v2 so we dont need as much players.

we fight on the same team my brother *dramatic music playing*
If its WiP I will have to stack my team into the heavens, but I can probs make room for you if you drag me into a private channel and ask me if I like you ;) ;)

The idea of AWLR tournament is as bad of an idea as having an LTA tournament ... why make things hard ... we all know, and play WITP i dont see a reason why it should be even put into question ...its the only 6v6 map which isnt completly broken ... tho there are some bugs every now and then ... but still its a map that could actually be played in a competitive format ... then again there might be a certain problem with filling enough teams ?

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
The idea of AWLR tournament is as bad of an idea as having an LTA tournament ... why make things hard ... we all know, and play WITP i dont see a reason why it should be even put into question ...its the only 6v6 map which isnt completly broken ... tho there are some bugs every now and then ... but still its a map that could actually be played in a competitive format ... then again there might be a certain problem with filling enough teams ?
It's about what's the easiest way to do it but what the people find most entertaining and have interest in :)

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
... Yeah ... but we managed to ... fill LTA with 6 teams so I think ... WiP is G.O.A.T. WiP ... > AWLR ...