Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

Hearts of iron IV!!!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Fenrises, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Fenrises

By:FenrisesJan 26, 2018
    Strategist

Can we get another game going up???
    Thinking about another vanilla game with a minor ruleset, if we're unable to get all majors maybe even Kaiserreich.
    I'm assuming the new BIG DLC for hoi 4 (Waking the Tiger) will come out in about a month so its a good chance to start getting into it before it launches.

2. 60ep

By:60epJan 26, 2018
    Administrator
    Administrator Donator Loyalist Map Maker

I was going to host another one 2 weeks ago but decided to wait for the new DLC to come out before hosting another one. Lately we've just been playing random minor meme games since 2 new ppl CaptainToni and Nerent got the game.

Paradox has said they will announce the release date in a week or two so It will probably be released in mid February.. it's kind of sad because a lot of mods haven't been updated because of it.

Next time we play I'll pm you on steam. Just be prepared for 3 speed games thanks to @CaptainToni 's shit pc. Hopefully he'll buy a new one soon.

3. Dragon

By:DragonJan 30, 2018
    The Mighty Dragon
    Administrator Donator Loyalist

Maybe I'll join, depending on time.

4. Fenrises

By:FenrisesJan 31, 2018
    Strategist

So the new DLC "Waking the Tiger" will be coming out on the 9th of March.
    The DLC is going to add a FUCKTON of new mechanics, adds national focuses for all the Chinese warlords (including Manchuko) and revamps the German and Japanese national focus tree completely.
    Since i own the season pass i'm going to host a game on day 1 (Thursday) or Friday , let's try getting more people for this, should be a blast using all the new shit!

5. 60ep

By:60epJan 31, 2018
    Administrator
    Administrator Donator Loyalist Map Maker

It's sad that we still need to wait over 1 month for it, but I'm definetly going to join.

6. Doomy

By:DoomyFeb 3, 2018
    Just some fucking pepe
    Administrator Donator Strategist

Sorry. I'm only going to play HOI4 after this next expansion, not before. And maybe just in April or so.

It will depend on how good the new Stellaris expansion is and the new patch... and the patch that will fix the patch :).

7. Dragon

By:DragonFeb 3, 2018
    The Mighty Dragon
    Administrator Donator Loyalist

gg, doomy is too noble to play prior expansion

8. Fenrises

By:FenrisesFeb 26, 2018
    Strategist

So can we start organizing a game for the 9th of March or smth?