Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Hearts of iron IV!!!!!

Fenrises

Strategist
Can we get another game going up???
Thinking about another vanilla game with a minor ruleset, if we're unable to get all majors maybe even Kaiserreich.
I'm assuming the new BIG DLC for hoi 4 (Waking the Tiger) will come out in about a month so its a good chance to start getting into it before it launches.

60ep

Donator
Map Maker
Loyalist
I was going to host another one 2 weeks ago but decided to wait for the new DLC to come out before hosting another one. Lately we've just been playing random minor meme games since 2 new ppl CaptainToni and Nerent got the game.

Paradox has said they will announce the release date in a week or two so It will probably be released in mid February.. it's kind of sad because a lot of mods haven't been updated because of it.

Next time we play I'll pm you on steam. Just be prepared for 3 speed games thanks to @CaptainToni 's shit pc. Hopefully he'll buy a new one soon.

Fenrises

Strategist
So the new DLC "Waking the Tiger" will be coming out on the 9th of March.
The DLC is going to add a FUCKTON of new mechanics, adds national focuses for all the Chinese warlords (including Manchuko) and revamps the German and Japanese national focus tree completely.
Since i own the season pass i'm going to host a game on day 1 (Thursday) or Friday , let's try getting more people for this, should be a blast using all the new shit!

60ep

Donator
Map Maker
Loyalist
So the new DLC "Waking the Tiger" will be coming out on the 9th of March.
The DLC is going to add a FUCKTON of new mechanics, adds national focuses for all the Chinese warlords (including Manchuko) and revamps the German and Japanese national focus tree completely.
Since i own the season pass i'm going to host a game on day 1 (Thursday) or Friday , let's try getting more people for this, should be a blast using all the new shit!
It's sad that we still need to wait over 1 month for it, but I'm definetly going to join.

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Sorry. I'm only going to play HOI4 after this next expansion, not before. And maybe just in April or so.

It will depend on how good the new Stellaris expansion is and the new patch... and the patch that will fix the patch :).

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Sorry. I'm only going to play HOI4 after this next expansion, not before. And maybe just in April or so.

It will depend on how good the new Stellaris expansion is and the new patch... and the patch that will fix the patch :).
gg, doomy is too noble to play prior expansion