How are the peeps

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
thought I should pop in to see how my favourite people from my virtual life (leading a double life is hard) are doing?
Any new shocking gossip?

@Zengoroth saturday is north london derby btw.

watched the new star wars han solo movie
dont know what to think of it. looking forward to the obi wan solo movie more tbh

CazDawg

Kangaroo
Strategist
Loyalist
School finally ramped up, and I no longer am able to have as much time as I use to, and I need that few hours of sleep I'd miss from clan games.

So yeah, my activity in this clan is a bit stagnant at the moment.

60ep

Donator
Map Maker
Loyalist
I finished high school last week and I'm going to start working as a security guard in April :)

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
School finally ramped up, and I no longer am able to have as much time as I use to, and I need that few hours of sleep I'd miss from clan games.

So yeah, my activity in this clan is a bit stagnant at the moment.
-> waking up early gets worse with age as well lol
I finished high school last week and I'm going to start working as a security guard in April :)
Hit the gym you scrawny gamer?
Also why would you go for security guard. Literally the most anti-social annoying job. Go for like a job in a clothing shop or cafe. you meet loads of people in your age group, potentially meet hot girls, no annoying drunks, regular working hours.

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
Also why would you go for security guard. Literally the most anti-social annoying job. Go for like a job in a clothing shop or cafe. you meet loads of people in your age group, potentially meet hot girls, no annoying drunks, regular working hours.
He is from Finland, having an anti-social job is a dream for a fin like EEEEEP.

60ep

Donator
Map Maker
Loyalist
Hit the gym you scrawny gamer?
I'm anything but scrawny. And I think it's a very nice job compared to other ones that don't require any kind of degree. The ones you mentioned are more stressful as you have to do something for other people people while they're waiting. I worked in a bar last summer so I'm used to dealing with annoying people anyway.

-> waking up early gets worse with age as well lol
Either that is complete bs or I was just born an old man. I could never get up properly without going through some kind of morning crisis every day, even when I was going to elementary. Always needed 12 hours of sleep minimum or else I wake up feeling like I just got hit by a truck.