i joined game of warhammer age of wrath today guy named arvedui or something like that he kicked me

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
Arvedui is among the really competitive group of people who kick strangers, no hard feelings :) If you were dling the map, he 100% would've kicked you for that. They're basically just fucking nerds.

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
but i love jews ;)
Arvedui is among the really competitive group of people who kick strangers, no hard feelings :) If you were dling the map, he 100% would've kicked you for that. They're basically just fucking nerds.
hmm i played this map 10000 and i was not dl he must remember my name from game but i didnt remember himv idk he acted to harsh he could have given me chance to prove him wrong

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
Maybe they kicked for a slot, since I remember last night they were having trouble fitting everyone in. Just like Enclop kicks for UoSupreme, I imagine Arvedui kicked for Bolvar's monkeyman alliance.

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
hmm nahh there 6 open slot he could have swapped me but kicked me hes retard with hidden agenda if i meet him in street he wont play me like that what faggot

i also rejoined game just call him faggot hes proberly gay half breed asian with small dick that out after me leave me alone half asian people you look weird and you got all bad things from being asian but none of good your truly freaks of nature in this world it not my fault you look so freasish

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Bananashoes can I teach you one simple thing?
Thread titles are suppose to be short and concise, like 'Bad Host Kicked me!' and then type in the thread what happened. Can you learn this, yes?