Is it ok to be white? gg

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
I think yes cause whites too are living beings and human to begin with. As a human being you have rights and one of them is the right of life and you're free to be in whatever culture you wanna be in, as long as it doesn't become radical or aggresive against a non corrupt politic which is actually working. gg

And your opinions?

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
I think yes cause whites too are living beings and human to begin with. As a human being you have rights and one of them is the right of life and you're free to be in whatever culture you wanna be in, as long as it doesn't become radical or aggresive against a non corrupt politic which is actually working. gg

And your opinions?
as long your not fucking swedish or scandivinian danish icelanding or any other viking scandivian nordic country your fine and worst of all them is norwegians and finish people and icelanding there sound retardet danish are you just igjnore those loosers and before people ehh are u not danish yes or i speak danish yes i live in danish yes im danish my parent are not so if my parent are not danish guess what it also makes me non danish

but if you r white and you dont come any country your fine

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
as long your not fucking swedish or scandivinian danish icelanding or any other viking scandivian nordic country your fine and worst of all them is norwegians and finish people and icelanding there sound retardet danish are you just igjnore those loosers and before people ehh are u not danish yes or i speak danish yes i live in danish yes im danish my parent are not so if my parent are not danish guess what it also makes me non danish

but if you r white and you dont come any country your fine
mad little black boi smh

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
ofcourshe, we must all come together as one and defeat these racists denying the multicultural heaven that is the one race, the human race
i agree also i got idea to prove your right we ship all womens from middle east to europe and europen women to middle east to prove were all the same

you guys would love muslim there dont dress like sluts never goes around naked and even in summer cover all there body dont give fuck about heat

while in europe women goes around naked in wiinter why you say

because there sluts that loves dick yes

Being white is the only correct way to be human
If you are not white you should kys to start a new game and make sure you start as white person otherwise the meta is shit gg

ok-ck

Strategist
Being white is the only correct way to be human
If you are not white you should kys to start a new game and make sure you start as white person otherwise the meta is shit gg
Dude bring black is superior, the average IQ in the US is 85, but because we need as many black professors and scientists as whites when they on average are about 15 IQ points ahead of blackie, (and how IQ works is that it goes towards the mean, so very few blacks are very intelligent while average is not) you of course must set in place a system where black mediocre intelligence must be rewarded as if it is a genius, this system is called Affirmative Action and makes sure alot of smart white people with better test scores and intelligence gets booted out of top tier schools to make room for Jamal and Shaniqua, in short, the game is rigged in your favor as a black person if you make it to heaven, aka, white people land. In Europe being good at something is elitist and evil so we dismantled good education for the bright in favor of making everyone equally stupid, the mantra of communism, so this doesnt really apply here since its a sin to be intelligent.

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin

And your opinions?
It’s not okay to be white. You have to pay reparations goy for slavery and the holocaust.

why are white people white and black people black
and why my color skin is like white caramel
why all my family has green eyes but i have brown

Also i feel shameful to say im white because all white people today are degenerated homosexual furry muslim victims and all have gay moms like yours

no is not ok to be white cuz lots of gay and transexual people so lots of gay and gay peopl are worse
but is ok to be eastern european becayse at least there are still no gays there

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
why are white people white and black people black
and why my color skin is like white caramel
why all my family has green eyes but i have brown

Also i feel shameful to say im white because all white people today are degenerated homosexual furry muslim victims and all have gay moms like yours
green eyes are
Feelsgood when everyone in your family has CHAD BLUE EYES

you make hitler proud

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
it was not meant as complenment hitler was known racist hypocrite

saying i only loved germans and stuff and hating jews wanting to killl all of them

for not being german or have blonde hair or light eyes while im sure he had brown hair himself mhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

and hitler was funny first saying i like germans only then said i only like pure germans

and then he said i only loved blue eyed blonde haired aryans while im pretty sure some aryans had ginger hair color or brown mhhhhhhhhh