Is it okay to be Botr?

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
obviously not if UoS members were former BotR members, it already means something fishy happend there . Also I doubt they accepted the gg spam or the gg in general, so ofc I would say it's not ok to be botr. gg
gg

obviously not if UoS members were former BotR members, it already means something fishy happend there . Also I doubt they accepted the gg spam or the gg in general, so ofc I would say it's not ok to be botr. gg
gg
what if i told you that whites are former blacks too?

OrlokDaEternal

Strategist
Loyalist
It's like asking, is it okay to be a KKK member? Sure, there are like none of them anymore and they're going to be extinct in a few years and they're just laughable at this point, but that still doesn't make it okay to be a KKK member!

Johannhest

The White Wizard
Strategist
Game Admin
Is it okay to be (((Botr)))? I don’t know. Brigands on the run from the law are lawless scum and should be executed. Thus it’s not okay to be Botr

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Well memed

The answer is the same whether you ask if it's ok to be a naga, a sandnaga or a botr.

HELL NO

CazDawg

Kangaroo
Strategist
Loyalist
Asking if its okay to be a BotR is the same as asking Is it okay if Australians accept that they lost a War to Emu's.

The answer is no.

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Asking if its okay to be a BotR is the same as Is it okay if Australians accept that they lost a War to Emu's.

The answer is no.
Omg when I've found that I died. You reminded me again and I'm dying all over again