Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

LTA editor's headhunt

Discussion in 'Pub' started by anden, May 16, 2018.

1. anden

By:andenMay 16, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

yes, let's hunt the editors past and new in IRL and take their heads. I ask a friend to the family to ask a friend of him who works at Blizzard(not going to say more because he doesn't want to be managed) about the most annoying thing in LTA and that is icecrown and if the region is correct. I have finally got the answer now. he did look up the map and he likes it and sad that he doesn't understand why I complain about one region not being correct. he told me in wow lore Ner'zhul(Lich King) came to nothrend and while he was taking nothrend he built the icecrown citadel but in Warcraft lore he would have built it after Arthas became the lich king but the region did not change just because Arthas became the lich king so a good idea to fix that if they want is combine them. take the region of icecrown but don't build all the gates from wow maybe just one and that would be the wrath gate but where the citadel has just put the throne and it's terrain around it there.

he sad that he likes what they have done on Warcraft and it's a nice way to combine warcraft lore whit wow lore, he sad that the past editors of the map are good special when they use an old editor and he count that maybe some did not use blizzards editor but they are limited by warcraft's editor sadly and the old engine warcraft use.

• Roleplayer Roleplayer x 4
    • What? What? x 3
    • 9/11 9/11 x 1
    • List
  2. OrlokDaEternal

By:OrlokDaEternalMay 16, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

what

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. qwerty83

By:qwerty83May 16, 2018
    Donator Loyalist Strategist

U know, there's a "what?" rating.

• What? What? x 4
    • GG GG x 1
    • List
  4. qwerty83

By:qwerty83May 16, 2018
    Donator Loyalist Strategist

Did banashoes hack anden's profile?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • What? What? x 1
    • GG GG x 1
    • List
  5. Dragon

By:DragonMay 16, 2018
    The Mighty Dragon
    Donator Game Admin Strategist

Anden=Bananshoes
    PLOT
    TWIST

6. anden

Loyalist Strategist

you don't understand. I have spoken whit many people about what they think about icecrown in LTA(where the throne is in LTA)special when it does not look like it looks I, wow and most people say they did build the citadel after Arthas became the Lich King. but making the citadel did not change the terrain at icecrown. so LTA should change the terrain to dis whit out the building but maybe some of the walls.
    121.jpg

• Roleplayer Roleplayer x 1
    • List
  7. Draupne

By:DraupneMay 16, 2018
    Map Maker

stop roleplaying dude, this is hardcore roleplay, you cant expect a warcraft map to look exactly like wrath of the lich king u numbskull
    You honestly think it would be a good idea to move Frozen Throne to the south of Icecrown just cuz thats how its like in wow?
    Thats a dangerous amount of roleplay dude, dont lose a grip on reality

• Roleplayer Roleplayer x 3
    • List
  8. OrlokDaEternal

By:OrlokDaEternalMay 16, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

NO BULLY! :(

9. AwesomeGuy

By:AwesomeGuyMay 16, 2018
    Loyalist Strategist

well gj, you managed to prove LTA's terrain wrong. Another why KTA is better

• Agree Agree x 2
    • What? What? x 1
    • List
  10. dbK

By:dbKMay 16, 2018
    The Shadow
    Moderator Donator Loyalist

So why headhunt them if they did a good job?

11. anden

Loyalist Strategist

well, the only editor we can skip headhunt thanks to all awesome things he did is @Draupne

well, I don't mean what just move the throne it. the terrain needs to be fixed. make the wrath gate indestructible and make a high mountain to the right of the throne and maybe add one or two of the gates you see at the pitcher above. but thanks @Draupne you have given me a better reason why not make it look like that when anyone else have the other reasons have been like. it looks like that after Arthas became the Lich King or that only in wow or even it does not look like that in the campagin

12. Draupne

By:DraupneMay 16, 2018
    Map Maker

I didn't prove jack shit about the terrain being wrong, its not intended to look like WoW terrain and that was never the intention either

Icecrown is a fucking glacial valley, no matter how hard you attempt to mimic its look in wc3 and still make it playable for an RTS its gonna fail. Especially when you have such a small amount of space to work at.
    Besides, having the Frozen Throne centered on that plateau with the stairs and everything looks formidable and makes total sense for cramped RTS terrain where you gotta make everything look good with minimal space and detail
    Only frustrated lore boners would ever get triggered at the fact that the Frozen throne is not placed 100% geographically correct compared to WoW smh

13. CazDawg

By:CazDawgMay 17, 2018
    Kangaroo
    Loyalist Strategist

Anden has reached a transcended level of role play friends. :p