Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager

The Kingdom of Libra is the largest of the 5 kingdoms present on the continent of Glefia. It is ruled by King Damion Salvatiore, who is considered the strongest Guardian alive, as well as the last surviving member of the Old Generation.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
Chapter 1 - Rise of the High Guardian

A month has passed since the yearly Guardian graduation celebration. The new guardians have gotten a glimpse into their new lives in the respected position of a Guardian. But yet, blinded by fame, they couldn't see, all the whispers, the warnings so clear...

It is now September 1st of 1479. In the passing days and weeks, increased concerns arose within the kingdoms and people seem increasingly frightened of a darkness closing in on the Kingdom of Libra. The doomsayers are a group of people wearing brown robes who preach to the people about the supposed end times drawing near - mere months away. Furthermore, more and more cultists were spotted performing crime all across Libra and the other 4 great kingdoms.

Without a doubt, the people are afraid, everything truly feels like something is coming, something ancient... something evil.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne wakes up from her sleep in Councilor Victoria's house, one of the few good ones in the past month. She dresses and decides to eat some breakfast so she goes in search for the Butler, asking him nicely to prepare something for her.

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Kira]
After doing his morning excersises and eating, Kira, not wanting loose ends untied, puts on his armor, and heads for the castle, to ask if the woman that was with Simon Garth has been catched, and if not if there's any information about her.
[Arashi]
Arashi, not having much to do, decides to stroll through the city. Maybe talk to some citizens, help people out with simple tasks and just keeping an eye on the city. He tries to look and come over as friendly and approachable.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

As it were, the butler and the maids were already waiting for you at the dining room with breakfast ready. "Good morning madam, please take a seat and enjoy today's breakfast", said the Butler.

@ Kira

The soldiers at the royal keep inform you that the woman described has still not been found to this date. Simon Garth however was already locked behind bars. For 48 years, he mentions.

@ Arashi

Not soon after do you walk past a man in brown who you recognize to be one of the doomsayers. Some people are listening to his talks, some are standing further away and frowning. Others again are curious. It certainly is interesting to see how differently people perceive these people in brown.

"Hear ye, hear ye. The end times are upon us! When the royal knife turns red, the sky will rain fire and mankind will bask in terror."

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

'Please, call me Anne. I think we're past formalities now, don't you think?' Anne gives a faint smile and proceeds with eating the breakfast. She takes her time and then leaves the house and goes for the Royal Keep, in search for Victoria.

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Kira]
He sighs. "Any leads? I'll look for her myself if I have too... I dislike loose ends."
[Arashi]
Arashi sighs, he was hoping to avoid these guys, but he's run into them now. Thus, he walks up to the man. "Hi, ehm, sir? Excuse me, but, would you be so kind as to stop talking about the 'end of times', people don't really like that around here."

{Angela}

Having had to delay her trial to enter the church officially due to complications at her shop as well as other various reasons, Angela rises from bed. Making sure to check the skies to make sure she isn’t late, she readies herself before she sets off for the church, a smile on her face as she mentally prepares, and prays for strength of faith and fortitude in whatever is to come.

{Jae}
After waking up, Jae heads out, asking various citizens if there have been new disappearances since a month before, and whether anything unusual or strange had happened before the time of the disappearance.

{Rose}

Having been focusing on her budding lumber and herb company, Rose has been spreading word of her abilities to accelerate and regrow plants and trees, for a price of course. She also puts out fliers that she is looking for employees to help in the cutting and transport of goods for a somewhat decent income.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

Councilor Victoria was within a morning council meeting at this time. The two nameless NPCs inform you of this.

@ Kira

"There is not a lot to go by I'm afraid. The description provided is no real lead and her blood is of no real use to us either. Our hands are tied. "
The man mutters quietly: "It would take some serious black magic to find her with just her blood."

@ Arashi

"It is not illegal to preach about the truth my good sir."

@ Angela

A high priestess greets you at the gates of the Church of Divinity. With a pleasing smile she beckons you to follow her inside. It was time for the great divine trial.

@ Jae

The amount of missing people has drastically increased in the passing weeks. Yet just like before, no viable clues were found at the crime scenes.

@ Rose

Your business is running pretty well, there are customers coming by regularly. Some highly interested in your powers but others frowning at the fact that their competition uses magic to get ahead.

Last edited:

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Kira]
He sighs "I was hoping she'd leave a trail or that someone with a bloody leg could be spotted but... It's safe to assume she may have some sort of ability. In any case, do you have a pen and paper?" Should he recieve some, he'd have his summon draw what he remembers from the woman's features, seeing as it has a steadier, more precise and faster hand. His memory is pretty good, and his drawing skills above average, but it has been a while, he tries his best nonetheless.
[Arashi]
"That may be so, but people are bothered by things such as people shouting in the streets about, well, almost anything. And i'm afraid what you're shouting is one of those things. So, if you'd be so kind to keep any speeches about the world ending to yourself, there's alot of people who'd really appreciate that.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne chats with the two nameless NPCs for a while, mostly gossip and unimportant stuff, after which enters the Royal Keep and waits for the meeting to finish.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Kira

The soldier's eyes widen as he beholdeth the masterpiece being drawn right before him: "Y-you... You draw like a master."
Another soldier takes a look at the picture and mentions: "With this, we'll be sure to find her. You have been of great help to us here. We will remember your service."

@ Arashi

The doomsayer frowns with a "Tsk." as he moves away, but those who were curious are soon to follow him in desire to find out more.

@ Annie

You have learned from the nameless NPCs that there have been ever growing numbers of people arrested for suspicion of cultist activity and blasphemous talk.
Not 30 minutes later the doors open up within the Council chambers and the members walk outside, Councilor Victoria quick to notice and move up to you: "Greetings Annie, you're right on time. There is something I would discuss with you if you have the time."

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne gives a small bow with her head and replies: 'I was actually seeking you as well. What happened?'

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

"Here, come with me inside the Council chambers and let's talk."
Councilor Victoria proceeds into the council chambers in which the council meeting just took place. She takes a seat at the massive table positioned in the center of the room, on which you are able to see all sorts of plans, strategies, ideas and more. It seemed strange why she would invite you in here so suddenly.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne proceeds as instructed, following Victoria in the meeting chambers. Once inside, she can't help but wonder a bit. 'I am a little surprised. This must be a very serious issue.' She then proceeds to sit at the table as well, near her.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

Councilor Victoria places her hands onto the table: "I wouldn't do this if I wasn't absolutely certain that you could do it."
Victoria opens her eyes and describes: "I must leave to the Kingdom of Kargath tomorrow morning in order to attend a political meeting between the 5 Kingdoms."

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne takes a moment of silence. Her eyes are piercing through the air, breathing deeply and constantly. 'There are a lot of things that come through my mind at this moment.'
She then closes her eyes and continues: 'Do you intend me to take your place in your absence?'

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

"I would ask you to attend the Council meetings in my place. If nothing else, this is an astonishing opportunity for you to come closer to your dream. To learn from all of them rather than just me. It is estimated that I'll be gone for one week, but it could be longer depending on how bad things of affair are."

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Kira]
He gives one of them the drawing. "Suppose i'm better than I thought... On another note, are there any bounties you can give me? Besides the obvious ones..."
[Arashi]
He looks at the people following "I'm not going to stop you from following the guy, but don't get into anything shady..." provided he's not stopped or talked to, Arashi would continue his patrol around the city, hoping to find something at least somewhat exciting.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Kira

"You could go ask at the Royal Agency or the Military if they have anything that hasn't been posted yet.", says the shrugging guard.

@ Arashi

You are a lucky (or unlucky) man, you come across a person in black robes face to face with a woman and what appears to be her child. The two seem scared of the person in black who is also wearing a dagger.