Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

Archbishop Luthor Benedictus raises a brow: "If we had access to the black market, we'd have destroyed it years ago."

@ Arashi

It would indeed seem that the doomsayers were gone, for now.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie, Kira, Arashi

The council meeting was henceforth dismissed. It was now getting late in the evening.

Councilor Victoria talks to you as you exit the council chambers: "You've done a great job in there. I am now convinced that you are ready for this."

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

'Thank you. It means a lot. Take extra precaution on your journey as it became more dangerous than it was yesterday now.', Anne replies to Victoria. She seems calm somewhat, but with her mind busy on another topic.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

"Yes, of course. I'll be staying here at the royal keep. Find me if there's anything you might need."

Victoria leaves with General Silvia to discuss other matters.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

It is very easy to find Herman, because he's standing nearby, actually looking in your general direction, almost as if awaiting you.

"Is there something you need, Annie Hawthorne?"

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

'I wish to have a.. private talk with you, if you may.' She's giving a bow while talking in a serious tone, but not a threathening one.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

"Well of course, right this way."
Herman takes you back into the private council chambers.

"What's on your mind?"

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne follows him and once inside with door closes, speaks: 'I suppose you can guess what's on my mind. I wish to know your intentions as right now, I am to directly follow your orders in King's absence. There is also a second reason why I chose to speak the truth earlier... and that is because you know more than the rest, if you know what I mean.'

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

With a firm smirk he taps the table with his fingers.

"There is no reason to doubt my intentions, in fact. I fully intend to protect this kingdom. What you saw from me is not related to the cultists, I can assure you. It is a different matter entirely, one not relevant to this war."

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne starts walking around the room. 'It is as I have suspected. Anyway, do you agree with me that we will need to use anything to ensure our victory? The black market and other darker things.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

"The black market has nothing of use to us in our quest, lest we need is those untrustworthy people fighting alongside us, plotting our downfall."

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

"When the enemy is a Septim God, an enemy all but two members of the Old Generation died against... There is no fighting plan, there is only preparation and a lot of faith involved."

Even the usually smiling or joking Herman is forced to turn serious at this time.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

'I am sorry, but I cannot accept that all will be over in such a way...'

Anne then moves towards the door preparing to leave, but turns around before doing so. 'I will go prepare myself. Do you know where Special Agent Lilith Wright is?'

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Anne]

Anne nods and leaves the room, heading straight for the library in search for knowledge about The War of Uguda.

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Annie

You find many books on the great war of Ugura. The librarian is quick to tell you that the books written by the Old Generation guardians themselves contain the most information, but other authors are available as well. The Old Gens are all believed to be at least partially insane, as some of the things written in their books cannot be confirmed even to this date.

Name (Author)
The Tragic Case of Katherine Dreadmore (High Priest Simon)
The Memory of King Damion Salvatiore (Damion Salvatiore)
The Angel of Ugura (Theorist Amann)
The Most Feared Man, Aknam Khanen (Captain Namir)
The Wisdom of the Teleporter (Daryl Agethan)
The Tale of the Half-Demon (Damion Salvatiore)
The Biography of War By Sabrina Forbes (Sabrina Forbes)
The Reaper's Legacy (Nastusia Reinfrid)
The Flame of Damnation (Damion Salvatiore)
The Lost Chapter of Ugura (Unknown)

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Kira]
Seeing as he was going to the library before all this, he decides that after all this, now might be a good time to go, and thus heads off.