[Minor Tournament] HotS: Teams & Start Date

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Just a quick update on the teams that signed up and the start date of the tourney.

Start Date: STARTED
Each team will be assigned an opposing team each week, and in that time period (7 days) they will have to organize a time that works for both teams and fight. Each team has one get out of jail card which means if they can't play that week for some reason they can delay it until next week. If they can't make it again next week (after using the card) it will automatically count as a loss for them.
All the other rule and info is here: https://www.warclave.com/threads/minor-tournament-heroes-of-the-storm.2299/

The teams:
  • Band of the Hawk:
    • Hawkr (TC)
    • Footman
    • Arreone
    • Y0y0strawberry(iAmLegend)
    • Oski
  • M'BAKUS CHOSEN
    • phantomsnake (TC)
    • TeaCup
    • Zlade
    • Simon
    • Qwerty
  • TNVO (The New Vanguard Order)
    • Szons (TC)
    • Julian
    • Shade
    • Rhllor
    • Sherthrun
  • Band of the Dragon
  • Alphamales
    • Fiery fox (TC)
    • bunek
    • PigEater
    • Takelbary
    • Jhedycaia
  • No Homo
    • dbK
    • RemiW
    • lloll (TC)
    • AwesomeGuy
    • IccX
https://discord.gg/rHFvDua <- Discord link for the Tournament, if you have any questions post here/join the discord/or PM me on Discord Hawkr#2713

Last edited:

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
I'll join, under my own band, Band of the DRAGON OO RAH

that is, if i manage to fill it first xD

dragon banner.jpg

Last edited:

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Btw please forgive me I thought I wrote 29th of October but instead I wrote 22nd of October as the start date! ^_^ sorry

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
So that's monday? :/
I cant join in that case
Each team will be assigned an opposing team each week, and in that time period (7 days) they will have to organize a time that works for both teams and fight. Each team has one get out of jail card which means if they can't play that week for some reason they can delay it until next week. If they can't make it again next week (after using the card) it will automatically count as a loss for them.
Please read.

Will you add my team?
Teamname should be: Alphamales
Players: Fieryfox, bunek, PigEater, Takelbary, Jhedycaia
these are the wc3 names, some names are different on bnet. My name is the bnet name.

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Team Sign ups are closed, we are 6 teams which is more than enough for this tournament. The two groups consisting of 3 teams will be announced this weekend and the first matches will be decided on Monday the 29th. ^_^

lloll

Strategist
Loyalist
Team Sign ups are closed, we are 6 teams which is more than enough for this tournament. The two groups consisting of 3 teams will be announced this weekend and the first matches will be decided on Monday the 29th. ^_^
One really small detail, Remi is in fact in my team not 60ep as he is unable to play