Moving to Finland

Welp boys and transhelicopters, I'm officially moving on monday to Finland and I'll start studying there to become an interior architect. I will probably also be abscent for the first couple of weeks sorting all financial- and household matters before playing with anyone. Have a nice weekend!

P.S. Too many racist people told me to move back to my country so I sort of did..

P.S.S. In case Garfield sees this, kys lol. Jk jk come visit me some day around.

ok-ck

Strategist
Welp boys and transhelicopters, I'm officially moving on monday to Finland and I'll start studying there to become an interior architect. I will probably also be abscent for the first couple of weeks sorting all financial- and household matters before playing with anyone. Have a nice weekend!

P.S. Too many racist people told me to move back to my country so I sort of did..

P.S.S. In case Garfield sees this, kys lol. Jk jk come visit me some day around.
I feel bad for those racist Swedes, I wish they would embrace diversity but they are just a bunch of right wing extremists hating on everyone else..

Except muslims.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist

becoming an architect
making bigger and more efficient CONCENTRATION CAMP

gg