• Where is Enclop and Gracia?

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

TeaCup

I like Tea
Strategist
Game Admin
Guys,

It has been brought to my attention by a number of eat shit and die respectable members of our Clan, that there Demand Request for a music bot has been ignored put down on the priority list.

I am making this Poll so me have evidence that the vast majority of our community is requesting this as such this can get actioned ASAP by our Awesome admin team, who work endless hours to bring you all the things you take for granted.

your support on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Teacup

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
I will do it tomorrow. It's just very annoying to do again for the 7th time since the server the ts was on got wiped including the music bot. So #BlameSke

Zlade

Strategist
Guys,

It has been brought to my attention by a number of eat shit and die respectable members of our Clan, that there Demand Request for a music bot has been ignored put down on the priority list.

I am making this Poll so me have evidence that the vast majority of our community is requesting this as such this can get actioned ASAP by our Awesome admin team, who work endless hours to bring you all the things you take for granted.

your support on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Teacup
Nice.