Must read thread.

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
So recently I have been feeling warcraft 3 withdrawal symptoms so i decided to watch ( i know this is bad) azothan casts.

Thus instead of touching myself to sleep as I usually do, I watch these casts.

So here is the first cast I watched. for the new fags in town its called clan botr in the house because I used to be chieftain of botr before i left it to make an even gayer clan which now goes by the name UoS.

Go to 1:20 to hear azothan say he loves me.

im light blue using a chokepoint to the max.
Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 13.28.31.png
After azothan is busy wanking to NA and SA fights most of the early game finally the game reaches a point where I take kalimdor and then start landing in outland at 39:15.
Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 13.56.22.png
we then move out of our scared grove to FIGHT the alliance. at around 54:10 we start being pushed out because my mlg micro couldn't hit it where it hurts Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 14.08.48.png
after some nice fisting sessions with SA we pushed through but then Evil decided to join the party.
Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 14.20.39.png

Fortunately since I read the art of war by whatever that chinese guy is called I managed to defeat them as i mlg no scoped reds heroes
Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 14.22.26.png
by then i had to leave because i was like 15 years old and my mum told me to go to bed. so an anti-climatic end i geuss.
Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 14.27.00.png

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
This is
pretty gay
> is a 35 year old lithunian on a website forum based on wc3
> calls a thread based on a youtube video of a wc3 map gay.
> conclusion -> lol
Enclop, staph, ego-smothering yourself eks dee
lol i didn't even in this match :D that south alliance was the MVP of the game. dg got like insane heroes kill with thoras.
jokes aside doe, Azeroth Wars will be missed, R.I.P.
revive it and find a non-retarded map maker please

60ep

Donator
Map Maker
Loyalist
>"must read thread"
>Enclop making a thread about 5-year-old azothan videos I already saw over 2 years ago.

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
So recently I have been feeling warcraft 3 withdrawal symptoms so i decided to watch ( i know this is bad) azothan casts.

Thus instead of touching myself to sleep as I usually do, I watch these casts.

So here is the first cast I watched. for the new fags in town its called clan botr in the house because I used to be chieftain of botr before i left it to make an even gayer clan which now goes by the name UoS.

Go to 1:20 to hear azothan say he loves me.

im light blue using a chokepoint to the max.
View attachment 1639
After azothan is busy wanking to NA and SA fights most of the early game finally the game reaches a point where I take kalimdor and then start landing in outland at 39:15.
View attachment 1640
we then move out of our scared grove to FIGHT the alliance. at around 54:10 we start being pushed out because my mlg micro couldn't hit it where it hurts View attachment 1641
after some nice fisting sessions with SA we pushed through but then Evil decided to join the party.
View attachment 1642

Fortunately since I read the art of war by whatever that chinese guy is called I managed to defeat them as i mlg no scoped reds heroes
View attachment 1643
by then i had to leave because i was like 15 years old and my mum told me to go to bed. so an anti-climatic end i geuss.
View attachment 1644
change post from must read to must see also azotfan i never liked his vidioe i know alot of people in uos/ botr / diplo are his gay fan boys i never jumped on that gay ship

i thoughy you were freinds with people in shit diplo botr and azotfan enlcop

also i know tefeebeb his big fan azotfan he told me himself once you remember tefheehb