Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

New ranks emerge!

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
With a new chieftain comes the wind of change and one of the changes is a new set of ranks. We will try to make the discord, TeamSpeak and website all correlate to the rank a given user has. Below is a highlight:

• Chieftain: The almighty chieftain. You cannot get this role unless you slay @KoreanGamer in 1v1 fist combat.
  • Tech admin: Some shady people that run around fixing the website among anything else that gets broken.
  • Game admin: The people who host games, socialize with members and arrange tournaments and other dank events.
  • Loyalist: For the member who has been with us a long time and contributes more than the average member.
  • Strategist: For any member of our mighty clan!

There is a map maker rank for the wc3 map developers out there! (Someone save LTA please)

As an additional rank there is also the donator role that gets you to access to the super secret forum full of things that are not fit for daylight. :confused:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Last edited:

ponasozis

Anger Marine
slay korean gamer in 1vs1 fist fight

I ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE WITH GREAT SADNESS BUT IT MUST BE DONE
KOREAN GAMER MUST FALL

Last edited:

TeaCup

I like Tea
Strategist
Game Admin
slay korean gamer in 1vs1 first fight

I ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE WITH GREAT SADNESS BUT IT MUST BE DONE
KOREAN GAMER MUST FALL
Dont be a fool, if it was that easy many would have done it....

There must a catch, i have heard rumours that he can use the almighty jew jitsu style

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Guys if you donate you'll enter a new world, the kind of where memes and pepes rule.
It is the so called heaven for pepe-meme kind.
Oh and norsk nudes

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
test to see my thing
edit: wtf I want manly color not some gay cyan shit reeee @Tech @Tech @Tech @Tech help!

ponasozis

Anger Marine
MANY OF YOU WILL DIE
But
Its a sacrifice i am willing to take for the Union
As any True son of the UOS
For you cannot deny the tyranny of korean gamers any longer
They have taken your micro,your APM,Your DIGNITY as strategists next thing they will take your MOUSE AND YOUR WIFE AND YOUR CHILDREN AND USE THEM FOR THEIR OWN DEPOCHED DESIRES
Are we to RETREAT WITH OUR DUTY UNFULFILLED
ARE WE TO LET A BLACK MARK STAIN THE BANNER OF UOS ??!!
I SAY THAT WE WILL NOT
I SAY THE KOREANS WILL REGRET THE DAY THEY EVER DECIDED TO THREATEN UOS
More of our Shitposters will come to join the shitposting but remember that each of you must be a shitposter in its own right Each of you an army of Trolls
Remember we are UOS Shitposters. We have all sworn to shitpost in name of UOS. Each one of us must fall before our shitposting be done
THE GOD OF SHITPOSTING IS WITH US
THE U.O.S.P.D IS WITH US
THEY HAVE COME FOR OUR SHITPOSTS
BUT THEY WILL DROWN IN THEIR OWN

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
And what would I be per the ranks? Gg
For some reason you were without rank...I have given you proper rank :p

test to see my thing
edit: wtf I want manly color not some gay cyan shit reeee @Tech @Tech @Tech @Tech help!
On behalf of the Warclave tech department we thank you for your feedback! We have changed the color of your game admin banner to better fit your personality.

What about map makers doe
The map maker rank is still a thing. I will add it to original post :)

Can we get a rank for special oldfags, I just noticed Ep viewing the thread. The most special oldfag of them all <3
I have some ideas for a Warclave hall of fame :) But that is still on the idea board.

dbK

The Shadow
Donator
Loyalist
Why say new RANKS if there is only one rank added? What is this manipulation?

CORRUPT ADMINS CONFIRMED

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
Why say new RANKS if there is only one rank added? What is this manipulation?

CORRUPT ADMINS CONFIRMED
stop crying about ske doing ske things lul gg
gg
also I think he's the only admin doing shit in this useless piece of garbage clan
so yeah it's not corruption at all, but rather like normal democracy =
only one guy does something
while the rest are either way just looking at him doing things or are being retarded and do nothing at all lol gg
And we definitely need a new chieftain cause the current one (which is also the longest in the "office") is a bit retarded gg

Tehfebeb

Good Goyim
Donator
stop crying about ske doing ske things lul gg
gg
also I think he's the only admin doing shit in this useless piece of garbage clan
so yeah it's not corruption at all, but rather like normal democracy =
only one guy does something
while the rest are either way just looking at him doing things or are being retarded and do nothing at all lol gg
And we definitely need a new chieftain cause the current one (which is also the longest in the "office") is a bit retarded gg
Saschas awareness is spot on as always

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
So everyone in the clan gets a rank or just the active ones?
Everyone in the clan gets the strategist rank :) gives you access to the UoS-only forum among other things.

I added it to you as well. Some people lack proper ranks, but I fix it when I notice.