Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

nodle saying vanila wow is hardcore when i played it when i couldten 1 english word and only speakad

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
nodle saying vanila wow is hardcore when i played it when i couldten 1 english word and only speakad farsi and danish

i just killed mobs to lvl 60 it was big grind and took alot of time because of zero quest

but i had no life

first learned about quest in burning crusade and english pvp

never did any raids or dungeon until wrath came i played burning crusade dungeon but never did anything in norhtend so i wasted my money on that shitty expasion

point is 3 4 year of wow i no english i still won the game i was little child with zero rpg exp

only played rts games on strategy and i have played morrowind diablo star wars old rebulic but

never compleyd any of them so yeah

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
most people in my school started playing late burning era and start wrath

me stopped early burning crusade like 1 2 month before black temple was openede i came back late wrath because most of people in my school played

1 hour stopped and never back not fun without my brother ;(

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
maybe it was easy because i was paladin and paladin was strong begin wow history

because when i played start burning i feelt alot weaker nerf came to paladin also i did not do it alone i did it with my brother

so we grinded together and another kid from school was was always 5 lvl highter than us because his big brother got beta version and gave it to his brother so there headstart

and we we tried to become lvl 60 before him but we couldten help from his brother and guild and his brother could help with quest not fair

Niphy

Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
maybe it was easy because i was paladin and paladin was strong begin wow history

because when i played start burning i feelt alot weaker nerf came to paladin also i did not do it alone i did it with my brother

so we grinded together and another kid from school was was always 5 lvl highter than us because his big brother got beta version and gave it to his brother so there headstart

and we we tried to become lvl 60 before him but we couldten help from his brother and guild and his brother could help with quest not fair
you could have joined guild too, played more ,why did you sleep(play overnight) lets face it you just weren't working hard enough to get lvl 60 before him

TeaCup

I like Tea
Strategist
Game Admin
i think Mr king has a guild, if you are interested in playing wow again

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
you could have joined guild too, played more ,why did you sleep(play overnight) lets face it you just weren't working hard enough to get lvl 60 before him
my fault i didnt explain but my freinds big brother was like 18 and he was i think lvl 18 when we started but the gap got smaller because he played warrior and paladin

but still he had his brother helped him quest and dunegon raid and stuff

i was playing 4 years before i had english in school or 3 idk remember so learned englsih through wow not throught school but i had zero english

at first only farsi and danish ;)

and i had little rpg exp

from playing games liks morrowind diablo star wars old rebulic but

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
but im happy we stopped early burning i got 2 lvl 70 warrior and paladin

but it comsumed like 2 years of my life

it was not good but i aslo played warcraft 3 but mostly just wow

and when you play game non stop you get tired of it