Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Northrend Bound

Srdjan Radivojevic

Strategist
Loyalist
Well people i was thinking, the fags of teamspeak and me have been playing this kinda nice game and we(i/me) would like to gather some people and play together, you know, be the clan fags we all should be.

I don't know when we will play the game, most likely 15th or 16th february at most likely 19:00 central european.

Its a nice game. It is a remake of Founders of the north, a good one.

So, if you want to join, post bois because i know da wai.

1.srki
2.LizardKnight
3.Sascha
4.lordofthedead
5.Nerent
6.banana
7.Niphy
8.Toni boy
9.goky

Reserve:norsk boi

By the way, the game is long, it can last at least 3 houres, at least how much we played.

Last edited:

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
heil hitler gg
I know da wei
gg
sign me up u dis believer of da drue qween SPITTING
gg

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
Well people i was thinking, the fags of teamspeak and me have been playing this kinda nice game and we(i/me) would like to gather some people and play together, you know, be the clan fags we all should be.

I don't know when we will play the game, most likely 15th or 16th february at most likely 19:00 central european.

Its a nice game. It is a remake of Founders of the north, a good one.

So, if you want to join, post bois because i know da wai.

1.srki
2.LizardKnight
3.Sascha
4.lordofthedead
5.Nerent

Reserve:

By the way, the game is long, it can last at least 3 houres, at least how much we played.
i can see thant it good bunch of lad i would happy speends at least 3 hours with im gonna join have i have time to spare

Srdjan Radivojevic

Strategist
Loyalist
Hey fags, can we do it tommorow??? friday 9th february memes u know, peps saying they got exams next week myb we can do 6pm? 7pm?

I won't be able to play today either today because I have a busy life. We can play after shabbat though, or on the designated date anyway.