Old and New

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
Missed the third anniversary of UoS (created 28th of May 2015) but I thought of you guys (atleast some of you).

Fitting to the anniversary we will be saying goodbye to one of the founders of UoS from the admin team. Yes its your depressed Finnish boy, 60ep. He will also being into the military soon so this coincides perfectly. It seems everyone in UoS is/was in the military at some point.

We will be saying hello to Teacup whose been the new top-dog and self-explanatory why he has been selected to be admin.

Also don't watch star wars the solo story. Apart from an epic cameo at the end it was shit.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
lul
went to army => still very retarded and not smart at all
seems like it's not worth it to join the army lmao gg
gg
gg
gg
also #MakeSaschaAdmin

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
The thing you all guys don't know why all our members (especially the staff) is going to military service is because we are making sleeper agents ready to kill our rival clan leaders with military precision. All part of our supreme chinese leaders plan to make UoS GreatER again.

60ep

Donator
Map Maker
Loyalist
Missed the third anniversary of UoS (created 28th of May 2015) but I thought of you guys (atleast some of you).

Fitting to the anniversary we will be saying goodbye to one of the founders of UoS from the admin team. Yes its your depressed Finnish boy, 60ep. He will also being into the military soon so this coincides perfectly. It seems everyone in UoS is/was in the military at some point.

We will be saying hello to Teacup whose been the new top-dog and self-explanatory why he has been selected to be admin.

Also don't watch star wars the solo story. Apart from an epic cameo at the end it was shit.
I still got +1 month left. 9th of july is going to be the doomsday. I also got my wc3 working again thanks to pona so I can play sometimes :) I'm just officially graduating from high school tomorrow so I'm going to be away.

Nodle

Strategist
I still got +1 month left. 9th of july is going to be the doomsday. I also got my wc3 working again thanks to pona so I can play sometimes :) I'm just officially graduating from high school tomorrow so I'm going to be away.
You should check yourself out in Diplocom, you've become one of the very few people to survive 10+ missions.

RIP tehfehbeb

ponasozis

Anger Marine
off course solo movie is shit
its SJW indoctrinated bullshit and all star wars movies are gonna be like that from now on cause their god damm makers even say we hate white people racist pigs who need to be purged from the kingdom
gg

oh yeah
teacup admin
pona2k18 chieftain
xoxoo