Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

people think you can train to become fight no you either born as fighter or not

Discussion in 'Pub' started by bananashoes112, Jan 31, 2018.

1. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112Jan 31, 2018
    Strategist

and most people in this day and age are to afraid of getting hit

your fighter if you can take hit in face take damage and not react like bitch

a bitch would panic

fighter would just ignore and keep fighitng

but against most people in world

espiacly in western world dont know how to fight in middle ages the people of europe were toughest son of bitchest in world killing arabs native american afrikicans like nothing but now the people of west are weak thaqt why there want to avoid war at all cost people in west have good lifes stable income/jobs

and dont have to fight single time in there life there not savages anymore there become civilesed

when you life in nation with good wealth and you have easy life you dont think about fighting

of course there expation look at conor mcgregor hes fighter while his ireland country full of pacifist

theres sergey kokalev ggg billy loud wladmir klictho tyson fury there all from western world and there can fight good

why because hes rare and hes fueled by rage of him getting builled or something else

in western countries only about 1 procent of population can fight

while other countries alot highter the only place where people are weaker is in east asian countries becauee lets be real most chings chongs are to gay to fight there use fucking martial arts as mediction and sport there can do fancy move but tehre cant fight for shit fucking bucnhgay faggot all of them a bunch buddist hippies

2. AwesomeGuy

By:AwesomeGuyJan 31, 2018

So middle eastren men are good fighters yes?

3. bananashoes112

Strategist

compared to europe 1 procent fighters and east asia zero procent inlmiddle east i would say 50 procent of men can fight in middle east not includingwomen and chidlren of course
    because all chidlren canfightt have pushed

and i mean 0 % asian why because there all buddist peace hippies planet loving people who cant event hurt fly

but asian are the best at making fancy kicks but fancy kick dont win fight is your mental game that wins your fights and there dont have it ;)

4. bananashoes112

Strategist

proof muslims are the best fighers the man shows no mersy or remorse

islam wone against glession tibua may not be ranked but hes one of dangerous fighers in ufc hes monster a killer and he got killed 7 esc

ggg is living kazacthan nation between asia europe like istanbul is brigde between europe and asia

ggg won against 2 best boxer in world canelo alverez making automatic the best boxing if he wins remath i would say hes best

5. Tehfebeb

By:TehfebebJan 31, 2018
    Good Goyim
    Strategist Donator

[​IMG]

6. bananashoes112

Strategist

im talking about modern day not fucking 19 th also this is not fight this is war and tech always win against not tech

look at most of western world use tech to fight like salite not manpower

facts are if you look at denmark i would say 1 procent of people in denmark are fighters born kilelrs
    in country like turkey iran i would 50 procent or eqypt also
    if you back in time in i would the people north of europe were most savage people in world in roman times romans were not afraid of anyone but barbarians because the barribarians were tought because there come from cold unforgiveable place but now there all sit room and work

there not vikkings anymore there bunch of gay nerds and that it people

the people denmark have becomed from bucnh savages to bunch of cilivvesd people while people in middle east are still savages

who loves war

that why even russian cant handle nation like dagastan because of people dagastan are to tought to sumbit to missle strikes

7. Tehfebeb

By:TehfebebJan 31, 2018
    Good Goyim
    Strategist Donator

if middle east are so pro

then why did it only take 6 days for some merchants to walk through that entire desert and fuck up all the arabs?

if the arabs are so good at fighting shouldnt they have won when they clearly outnumbered the merchants?

but i agree the middle east are still savages good point banana your words not mine, and certainly i wouldnt last long in a cage with a BBC

8. bananashoes112

Strategist

there savages that just straight facts

there think allah awaits them with gift if there get glourius dead so of course there not afraid there fanatics with killer mind

9. bananashoes112

Strategist

is proof religion does make difference
    look at people scandiniva when there pagans and believed norse gods there alot more savage but after there became christian there became bit weaker

europe was harsh when there still had savage god before the good lovely romans came and make those savages! civilised :)

fitlhhy germanic celtic galic babriancs

10. Niphy

By:NiphyFeb 1, 2018
    Strategist Donator

Why did they convert?

11. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112Feb 1, 2018
    Strategist

sry to tell you but while im danish im1 genaration so i know as much as you :)

i think polictial is reason why alot europen natio converted to christindom if you were pagan christian looked down on you as savage babarians people think christian only hate allah worshippers but there hate everyone who didnt worship jesus christ so yeah i think there did it to create less enemies and more freinds

and bribe i forgot bribe the christian loved to bribe people so bit of gold can do alot

12. Niphy

By:NiphyFeb 1, 2018
    Strategist Donator

no it was not bribes, yea so they were the terrible ones but wanted to make friends with christians(makes me wonder why), why didnt they convert christians to their faith .....

13. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112Feb 1, 2018
    Strategist

because christian where majority and denmark shared border with germany at that part was christian because of campaign of charlemagne also denmark was diviede with between 3
    and the danish used christian to unite people danish couldten just spread paganish since most christian new that pagan was false while christian was new relgion and there could spread it there hadb books legit priest

and alot more reason i dont have time to write but yeah danish couldten convert other people to pagainsh :)

i dont know alot about danish history but if you watn i can learn you about persian/iranian7sassanids/
    Achaemenid Empire/parthian/safivids/

also fun facts alot of iranian look like half ching chongs same in afgenstian
    why you say because alot of middle east was part of mongol state so mongols raped alot in middle ages

so yeah

and people of iran dont talk persia or iranian there talk farsi and some talk arabic

danish people think we talk perker laungague

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  14. Nodle

By:NodleFeb 2, 2018
    Strategist

Assyrians were the manliest of the Arabs, Zulu's of the Africans, Germans of the Europeans, Americans of the Americas and Japs of the Asias.

Also you say fancy kicks don't win fights??!??!

15. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112Feb 2, 2018
    Strategist

this is movie you know that right?...

also reilty lets say bruce lee fight let me see Ángel Acosta lwould kill bruce lee even in kick boxing fight and he weigs 108 pound
    and bruce is alot taller with alot better reach so yeah bruce cant even win against small boxer in kick boxing math why because fancy movie kicks dont win fight mind wins your fight

Ángel Acosta has 17 fight with 17 ko and that kinda normal in bxoing alot of people get 100% in start of career what makes it amazing is Ángel Acosta does it in one lowest weight classes boxing hes only one in his weight class 100% ko raing that what makes him deadly small guy with that kind of power and he got speed of being small guy making him monster he would ko bruce lee before bruce lee would make one of his fancy kicks in his head

16. Dragon

By:DragonFeb 3, 2018
    The Mighty Dragon
    Administrator Loyalist Donator

In a fight you need to outsmart your opponent, lets say I am your opponent and this is a fight not a boxing or kickboxing, im gonna use all i can to beat ya, rocks or maybe just get a gun prior and shoot you right off.

A fight is not a duel or competition ;)

17. Draupne

By:DraupneFeb 5, 2018
    Map Maker

Your shitpost game is become weak and predictable djsailbeat
    Not impressed lately
    Youve followed a way too linear formula

18. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112Feb 5, 2018
    Strategist

i have always had weird relitionship with you drauple cant with just end all this bullshit between us

19. Lizard Knight

By:Lizard KnightFeb 9, 2018
    Strategist

Ignoring someone continuously punching you in the face and giving you multiple concussions is no way to defend yourself. Panicking means you get an adrenaline serge which will help you tremendesly in a fight.

Being able to quickly react and dodge punches to the face is more important the standing there like a rock and getting brain damage when you can just Perry instead. However you are mostly right most people are either born into the soldier class or are born into a farmer type class. I know it sounds gamey however that is how evolution works. It is why evolution produced some offsprings to be psychopaths(ske), so they can sold to different tribes and clans as tribute without suffering emotional stress, this of course backfires in a modern era scenario. I can go on however you get the gist.

horsemen.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  20. bananashoes112

By:bananashoes112Feb 9, 2018
    Strategist

i angry but some boxer like get punch and then punch back you can see it in them eyes it makese themn strangely aroused like it doenst bother them there smile when there get also wawering with handsi telling him hiit him harder look at george foreman who wouold go on like that and he was oldest man winning heavyweight title

but i agree with you 100% ;)