Pictures of UoS Remastered

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Like the previous, but on-date, as the previous was a few years ago, people had changed since and are no longer kids so to honor that, This is a remastered Pictures of UoS!

Post your photos and i'll list em up here with a name of each one, will thoroughly look into this thread and update it.

IMG_20180420_211331_965.jpg
IMG_20190120_133011.jpg
IMG_20190112_123713_582.jpg
321.jpg

Last edited:
Like the previous, but on-date, as the previous was a few years ago, people had changed since and are no longer kids so to honor that, This is a remastered Pictures of UoS!

Post your photos and i'll list em up here with a name of each one, will thoroughly look into this thread and update it.
Where is your pic jew

ыглф иднфе вфмфш вфмфш тфдшафш дгяш ьн мш ымшу явщрдш тф емфштг ымшытшфоф ыекфтф ьфылмф яф тфьш ш игвшв ыщ мыкшьшщт ищкщвштф

Laite

Strategist
Loyalist
ыглф иднфе вфмфш вфмфш тфдшафш дгяш ьн мш ымшу явщрдш тф емфштг ымшытшфоф ыекфтф ьфылмф яф тфьш ш игвшв ыщ мыкшьшщт ищкщвштф
suka blyat davai davai nalifai luza my vi svie zdohli na tvainu svisniaja strana maskva za nami i budid so vsrimion baradana

Ok, this is what translating from russian letters gave me
Suka Blyat - everyone understands what that is
Davai Davai Nalifai - go, go, pour (about the drinks)
luza - (Fuck if i know)
My, vi - we, you (plural)
svie - If it was Vsie - it would be all, which makes more sense later on
zdohli na - died on
tvainu svisniaja - (No fucking clue)
Strana maskva za nami i budid so vrimion baradana - Country Moscow behind us and it will resume to be from the times of baradan (?)

Overall outcome: What the fuck, Pona?

suka blyat davai davai nalifai luza my vi svie zdohli na tvainu svisniaja strana maskva za nami i budid so vsrimion baradana

Ok, this is what translating from russian letters gave me
Suka Blyat - everyone understands what that is
Davai Davai Nalifai - go, go, pour (about the drinks)
luza - (Fuck if i know)
My, vi - we, you (plural)
svie - If it was Vsie - it would be all, which makes more sense later on
zdohli na - died on
tvainu svisniaja - (No fucking clue)
Strana maskva za nami i budid so vrimion baradana - Country Moscow behind us and it will resume to be from the times of baradan (?)

Overall outcome: What the fuck, Pona?
thats a lot of work you went trough

but i was quoting defenders of moscow song just writing it in not real cyrilic for extra confusion
i am surprised you made sense of it all

Laite

Strategist
Loyalist
thats a lot of work you went trough

but i was quoting defenders of moscow song just writing it in not real cyrilic for extra confusion
i am surprised you made sense of it all
I live in Ukraine, it's not that hard. Although going through the broken words is quite hard. Also, i made sence of Baradena. That's Borodino, the site of a major battle.