Roleplay RP Channel

cowking112

Dungeon Master
#2
[Lyssa & Ajit]
At last, Lyssa has defeated the man she's been fighting with, as he's now on the ground, unconsious, and beaten severely. The crowd seems to have enjoyed this spectacle, but soon after, they all seemingly shut up, as a large and muscular man makes his way through the crowd. He arrives next to the beaten man, and stares at him. After which he looks at Lyssa and says "Was it you who did this, woman?"
[Sabrina & Frank]
Each of you suddenly arrive in a forest. There was no warning nor any indication for your arrival here, you were just suddenly here. It's a nice temperature with a soft breeze, and it seems to be day. You are both alone, with nobody nearby.
[Katekana]
You and the man you've been fighting have both taken some damage, however, it seems you're winning, as the man is breathing heavily. Now, after all this fighting, he speaks to you. "Why..." followed by more heavy breathing "Why did you kill those people..."
[Orui]
You're at the ocean, near the beach, having just defeated a now dead shark, which is slowly sinking.
[Layla]
You are walking through the castle, having just asked a elderly man some questions about the kingdom and princess, there seem to be a few guards around, some of which looked at you as you came out, but they don't do anything besides that.
[Mara]
After having talked with that giant of a werewolf, you have chosen to start making your way downstairs. The creature doesn't seem to be chasing you, but lets out a roar. Soon after, you can hear the other, normal sized werewolves from before all storming into the building, it seems they have now been alerted.
[Breied]
As you turn around, slowly, you see a large creature, about the size of a small elephant. It seems to be examening at you, occasionally turning its head. It has a beak, 2 legs, 2 wings and a tail, all covered in feathers. Like a giant carnivorous chicken.
1554069377424.png
 
Last edited:
#3
[Layla]
As she walks past the guards she greets them cheerfully. Her ever faithful umbrella still in hand as she bows briefly for each passing guard , thanking them for their continued services to this empire. She mostly seems to be on the lookout for anything to pique her interest in this huge castle.
 
#4
[Breied]
Breied keeps on smiling, the edges of his beak curving up as much as possible with a slight gap, opening the beak. However, everything else would practically scream panic and fear, but he didn't let out a sound. "C-c-can you u-u-under s-stand m-m-m-me?"

[Oruisan'Siri]
Oruisan hurriedly swims towards the body of the dead shark.

[Ajit]
Ajit stays quiet for now.
 
#5
[Frank]
As Frank had never got drunk or anything similar before, he is unfamiliar with this type of situations.
Yet his cold senses start reforming, and old relexes take place, and as his uncleared mind still recovering, he realizes he must keep moving and look for clues.
As he marches through the forest - towards what he estimates as the east - he's looking for roads or any sort of coordinates that he can follow, he start considering his next moves.
He decides to explore this new place, and learn as much information about it as he can.
Although not being able to contact his god anymore, he decides to not abandon her, and follow her codes and rules, and contiue his eternal fight against the undeath. He is certain that she still watches over him, even if she chooses to ignore him.
A Knight never abandons what he believes in, nor does he abandons his honor, a knight oath is kept to the grave, and that is where Frank intends to take his.
 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
#6
[Lyssa]

Lyss turns to face the large man coming her way with a smirk on her face. 'Yes I was. Relative of yours?'
 

cowking112

Dungeon Master
#7
[Lyssa & Ajit]
The man still looks at you with a cold stare. "No... Not a relative. He is one of the membrs of my gang... And you, have given him quite the beating."
[Frank]
You wander through the forest, everything is quite peacefull. You can hear birds chirping, and see the occasional wild animal, quickly running away if you get to close. After a while of walking through the forest undisturbed, you have seemed to arrive at a village, you are still at its border, as the residents have not yet spotted you. There only seem to be humans here, civilians walking around, kids playing, guards patrolling.
[Layla]
Not being very familiar with the castle, which is quite big, you can't seem to find anything that would really stand out as interesting, as you mostly go through hallways, with doors leading to who knows where. As you travel through the castle however, you hear movement behind you, it seems several guards are hastily making their way to the castle's exit.
[Orui]
At last, you arrive at the body of the beast, it's quite lifeless, and there don't seem to be any other creatures nearby. Probably scared off from your fight.
[Breied]
The creature blinks a few more times. After that, it suddenly grabs you by your collar with its beak, as it turns around and starts walking away. "Oh dear!" says Gothfrey, as him and Maxmillian start following you and the bird. "Ehm, don't worry! If it tries to eat you we'll come to your rescue!"
 
#8
{Mara}

Hurrying down the steps, Mara sweeps her gaze through every room she passes, looking for a way to potentially escape the building without having to face the oncoming werewolves. She activated her draining aura to give her a slight edge whenever they come into range, and to prepare to fight them should there be no way to escape.
 
#9
[Breied]

"Eeeeep!" He gives off a high pitched noise of fear, but nods, paralyzed by the same fear that caused him to make the sound.
"O-o-okay!" He knew that they wouldn't, though. Not against an animal that has wings and all that.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Oruisan touches it to assimilate it. It grows up to one more meter, coming close to the average human waist.

[Ajit]

Ajit keeps silent, yet again.
 
#10
[Layla]
Intrigued by the sudden activity she follows the knights , quickly asking one of them.
"Ow good day dutyfull guards , what seems to be the cause of this ruckus ? We haven't seen this much movement amongst you so far.
Anything we need to be aware of ?" She asks kindly and ever so sweetly to the guard infront of her , leaning softly on her black and red umbrella.
 
#11
[Frank]

With the lack of knowledge about local's opinon of The Queen's Followers, Frank decides it would be best to keep his identity hidden for now.
He takes down his helmet, and for a brief moment the sun's light washes his pale skin, and fresh air passes through his dark hair.
Almost in anger, he quickly puts the robe's hood, and covers the rest of his body and his frightening armor with his dark green robe.
As he walks towards the village, mysteriously covered with the robe, he tries to gather as much information about the village and its people as possible.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
#12
[Lyssa]

'And do you intend to...punish me?' Lyssa moves a little close to the man 'or are you here to offer me his job?' She now smiles, but internally is ready to draw her daggers and fight in case the situation goes wrong.
 

cowking112

Dungeon Master
#13
[Lyssa & Ajit]
The man starts laughing "I like your guts girl! I can't say I'll be offering you his job, but if you want I wouldn't mind having you as a partner in crime!"
[Frank]
People seem to be staring at you, with some suspicions. You see a guard approaching you. "You there, identify yourself."
[Layla]
The guards stop and one of them turns to you "Oh ehm... There's just been some events in a nearby village, bad events, so the emperor has ordered more guards to their posts. Don't worry though, we have recieved world one of the royal guard is already on his way to deal with the situation."
[Orui]
You succesfully assimilate the shark, and have grown. As you've noticed before, you seem to have scared off any nearby fish.
[Breied]
The creature now picks up the pace, which Gothfrey and Maxmillian try to match without catching to much attention. Eventually, you arrive at the edge of the forest. The creature makes a big jump, flapping a bit with its wings aswell, and gets up in a rather large tree. Once there, the creature puts you down, next to several small creatures looking similar to the big one. That's when you realize, this creature has brought you to its nest, it may have thought you were one of its kind.
[Mara]
As you go down the stairs, and hear the werewolves coming closer, it becomes clear you have 3 options. 1: You face the many werewolves coming to you. 2: you try to get past the large werewolf upstairs. And 3: You jump through one of the windows on the sides.
 
Last edited:

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
#14
@ Katekana
"I do not question, I act. The Hive demands organisms for experimentation and thus it shall be so."

Katekana abruptly begins to teleport across the battlefield (finishing move) after having delivered the cold answer to her opponent's inquiry. She teleports for a total of 8 times around the foe and places dark runes in the air around him. After all of the runes are placed, Katekana returns to her starting position and prepares to strike the ground with her left hand which wears the same appearance as the runes placed.


@ Sabrina

By looking up at the air, as well as other leads like footsteps, outstanding smells or signs, Sabrina attempts to get at least one viable direction to move in to search for life.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
#15
[Lyssa]

Lyssa starts laughing. 'Now we're talking bussiness. What's your specialty?' Lyssa takes a small look at Ajit in the crowd, giving the slighest of nods to not be noticed.
 
#16
[Frank]

Frank shifts a bit towards the sun so it can reveal part of his face and the fact he has a heavy armor, but not its style.
He then replies to the guard, in a quiet voice: "Im a knight. I arrived from a distant land, and Im new to this country and its culture, mind educating a foreigner about this place?
 
#17
[Layla]
"Ow dear guards , we do hope you all will be alright. Would we be safe in the castle as this happens ? What is happening in that village that a royal guard has to be dispatched ?" She looks in a mixture of shock and awe.
 
#18
[Breied]

For one or other reason, this is more reassuring than what Breied was epxecting to happen. Nevertheless, he speaks.
"I-I am n-not o-one of y-your c-children. I t-think y-you m-mistook me for s-someone else..." I looks at the other, smaller, duplicates of the big bird creature, with sligthly less fear. However, they did still outnumber him.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Now that that's done, Oruisan swims out with Its bigger form, confident that It can do more. It continues on, moving back towards the forest to look for bigger game than measly rabbits and birds and other critters.
The direction is north-east.

[Ajit]

Despite the rising jealousy, he reminded himself that it was him that buffed Lyssa to do that. He keeps silent and calm.
 

cowking112

Dungeon Master
#19
[Orui]
(waiting for dat edit fam)
[Breied]
The bird doesn't seem to be responding to words. The nestlings next to you seem to look at you for a bit, but soon turn to their parent, and begin chirping, wanting food. Gothfrey says "Ah! Good! The-" He checks "-mother will go look for food for its younglings, that'll be your chance t-" The mother bird begins... regurgitating. "Oh dear... Well unless you're hungry i'd say you leave now."
[Lyssa & Ajit]
"My peciality? Hah! Well i've been know to give quite the punch, so we'll go with that... But, lassy, onto business. I don't believe you're in a gang, are you? Ours is always looking for new members to... help do 'charity' work."
[Layla]
The guards look at eachother "Thank you for your concern, but we cannot reveal any information just yet. And do not worry, the castle is completely safe. Now then, if you'll excuse us." The guard gives you a slight bow, and he and the rest of them continue towards the exit, to their posts.
[Frank]
"A foreigner?" He sighs "Look... I don't mind telling you something about the place but, coming into town from the forests, covered in a cloak, it's a bit suspicious, so we'd appreciate it if you took the hood down, it just puts people more at ease."
[Sabrina]
There seem to be footprints, but there are multiple, running through eachother, and they don't look all that recent. You don't see any animals, but you do hear the occasional bird, aside from that, you don't see any signs of life just yet.
[Katekana]
The man seems to get angry at your response "You damn witch!" instead of trying to relocate or defend himself, he seems to be covering his sword completely in flames, and the air around him seems to be heating up, he prepares to swing.
 
#20
[Breied]

"F-from t-this?!" He yells and hurriedly crawls over to see the distance from the tree to the ground.
"S-she'll o-outrun me a-anyway!"

[Oruisan'Siri]

Okay, seeing as that north is where the ocean is, the creature turns back to the south-east. Maybe there will be game to hunt there.

[Ajit]

Ajit keeps on being silent, but he's feeling like he should be coming up to speak soon. He goes to find some kind of closed barrel or something to sit down.
 

Top