Roleplay RP Channel

[Layla]
"Ow yes ,we've met her. She was ever so lovely and invited us into the castle for the time being. We're just currently wandering around the garden for we've heard it to be quiete lovely. We're actually going to leave for the church of light later on. Would you and Thomas like to accompany us to it ? We would enjoy someone tagging along." She says approaching him in a joyful and cheerful way.

The cat familiar jumps to a nearby evelated area where she can overlook Sabrina best she can.
The dog familiar stays near Frank , seemingly interessted in him.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

Lyssa takes a look and Ajit and then turns back, smiling quite bright. 'Of course!
 
[Ajit]

Ajit quickly takes the paper to read it. Then remembers that Lyssa probably has a better chance at understanding things, so he instead hands it to her.

[Breied]

Breied seems quite uncomfortable, and is jerking his head from left to right constantly to keep an eye on the armed ones. He does look at the elder with a very slight, but very afraid, smile.
"I-it's o-okay... I m-m-mean, w-we d-did just come h-here..."

[Oruisan'Siri]

Again!
 

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

Lyssa takes the paper without further questions and begins to read it carefully.
 

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Katekana

Not wasting even a second of time, she attempts to decapitate his head cleanly with her two daggers.

@ Sabrina

"Hey, wait! Could you offer me some directions to where I could find some books regarding the history and the use of magic on this world?"
 

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Katekana]
Before the man can say anything, his head is on the floor, with his body soon to follow. There is however, a lot of blood coming out, a good portion of which lands on you, face, body, limbs, it's all over the place. Mostly the floor.
[Sabrina]
The girl turns around "Oh, ehm. Well we have a library, but it's only for students... and you look like you're not from around here so you'll have to gain citizenship aswell... Though don't worry we often have foreigners wishing to study here, so you can apply now, go get citizenship, which isn't a big deal either, and then come back and become an official student. Or possibly teacher if you'd prefer that, jobs are possible aswell... Would you like me to show you where the reception is?"
[Lyssa & Ajit]
The paper has details about where to go, who to talk to and what to say to them. You are free to go 'shop' in the city as long as you don't take to long to come back. You don't have to bother coming back without the item, and lastly, you'll receive a box where the item is in. Do not look inside. That's all the letter says. After you're done reading, William says "Any questions?"
[Orui]
You once again death ray the bear, and it seems to be losing strength. However, it does manage to land a hit this time, as it was prepared for the effects of your ray, as it once more swipes your face.
[Breied]
He nods. "Now then... Why have you come here?" Gothfrey replies with "Well, to explore ofcourse. After all, this is the first time our race has been here in hundreds! Of... years..." As he says this he suddenly begins to question things "How... Did you know we were human?" The elder reacts "Well I've seen some ofcourse. Your race is present on the island, and although rarely, they do come here. Gothfrey doesn't really know what to say, and Maximilian seems surprised aswell.
[Layla]
Your cat does so. Meanwhile, an adventurer in armor sighs and walks towards your dog "Damned dog... Someone hasn't trained you right... Go back to your owner already!" If your dog wouldn't leave, the adventurer would start trying to make you.
Thomas does not look amused "The church? No thanks... It's boring there, and the priests are always trying to get me to study to become a squire or something..."
 

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Katekana

Not paying attention to the blood at all, she slips into the shadows and moves for the next house.

@ Sabrina

"No, that's alright. I thought there was an openly available library. Thanks for the help."

Sabrina exits the school.
 
[Layla]
"Is it that dreadful ? We'll most certainly take it into consideration as we aren't too keen on swordplay and the like. We are however very interested in magic and have even met the archmage here in the capital. Such a lovely person really." She says with a lovely sigh. "We do prefer your niece ,she truely was so kind to us , taking us in."

The cat familiar follows Sabrina out of the school , keeping her distance.
As the adventurer speaks these words , the dog growls while it moves to the entrance of the guild.. She keeps looking at the entrance as she sits on her hindlegs.
 
[Frank]

"Indeed, I am looking to join the guild." He says as he stares at the dog, almost fascinated. He attempts to reach it with his hand, but suddenly stops it mid air.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

'Pretty straight forward. It will be done.' She then gives an agreement nod and folds the letter, putting it in her pocket.
 
[Oruisan'Siri]

Not in ghost form anymore, the skeleton is hit in the face, once more bashing it. Its size is now lowered to that of the spot between the ankles and the crotch of a human, because It once more regenerates. Oruisan decides this time to jump to the animal's face to chomp and claw.

[Breied]

Breied frowns.
"H-humans l-live on the i-island? O-or do t-they wash up o-on the shore? A-and when you d-do find them, w-what do y-you d-do with t-them?" These questions said by the Harken don't seem to lessen his shivering.

[Ajit]

"Yes. What item are we getting?" This was because he hasn't read the paper, duh.
 
{Xerith}

“Me? Well it was from this backwater town that was way too religiously zealous for the amount of crime that went on around there. Doesn’t really make sense to me but honestly, what does...”

{Mara}

“I assure you that a hostile takeover was never on our minds when we came to the island. Actually, we don’t even have enough people to even bother attempting to be honest. We just wished to explore what is unknown, which just so happens to be this island. It’s full of surprises so far...”
 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

Lyssa turns to Ajit. 'A box.'
She then turns back to William: 'I believe we're set to go, aren't we? Although, I will ask for a little favor before that. A small amount of supplies as we've come a long way to get here.'
 

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Lyssa & Ajit]
"Hm... Very well, you can tell Davin to give you some supplies for the road, but nothing more. Wouldn't want you walking out on us with supplies..."
[Orui]
The bear continues screaming in pain, and seems to be losing strenght, it manages to shake you off, but one more well placed attack should be enough.
[Breied]
"They live here. As for what we do to them... They mostly try to kill us, and so we return the favor. You needn't worry though, you've shown no hostility so far, and so we won't show any either."
[Xerith]
"I, see... Is that why you left then? All the crime?"
[Mara]
"Hm... Very well then. There's just a few things you should know. The other werewolves are being ruled over my Illfang, the werewolf king. Our kind doesn't have any royalty, but i'd say he's the only one of our kind strong enough to claim such a title. So it goes without saying you don't want to give him a reason to hunt you down. Though in his eyes he already has one.... At the east of the island are some craters, nothing there but a bunch of lizards... South is a forest, mostly inhabited by elves. And south west is..." He seems to be somewhat troubled with what lies there "Holtygn... A place with nothing but scum..." He sighs "Lastly... You might've noticed the entire area is surrounded by mountains. To the north west is a passage leading to another area, though I don't recommend going there. It's inhabited by some very odd creatures..."
[Layla]
Edward nods "Yeah, I like Jade. Her magic is very pretty, I love it when her and Lyana let me watch when they practice magic. As for magic, i'd say the magic school would be a good place, the church does teach people in holy magic though."
[Frank]
"In that case..." She takes out a quill, ink and some papers. "Please fill this out." The papers hold mostly administrative things, nothing of interest, you can just fill it out without to much worry.
[Sabrina]
"Oh... Ehm. Sure, no problem." You exit the school. Not much that has changed since you last were here, likely because it's just been a few minutes.
[Katekana]
You arrive at the next house, where you find a man sitting at a table, admiring a rather peculiar piece of jewelry, a ring to be precise.
 
[Frank]

He quickly fills out the papers, he does make sure to mention his obligations to the Raven Queen, and that he must always serve her first.
He hands the papers back "So, are we done now?"
 
[Oruisan'Siri]

Seeing the advantage, the skeleton aims to stare directly at the bear's face, and blast it with yet another death ray.

[Breied]

"E-eheh... Y-yeah, o-of course! W-we have no intention o-of fighting..." He still seemed uneasy, probably due to the mention that people were killing each other left and right.

[Ajit]

Ajit bows, having a hand on his chest while doing is. "We'll see what we can do, William. Is there anything else you need of us before we go?"
 
[Layla]
"The magic school ... well Jade did specify that there is a library over there. Might enjoy some time there first before anything else....If you'd excuse us , we'd have to cancel our request for a stroll to the church. Lest we'd be seen as inattentive." With that she gives him a proper bow and makes her way to do just that , canceling her request and telling the previous guard that she had changed her mind.

Sabrina is being carefully eyed by the feline familiar while the dog is keeping guard near the guild. She's sitting infront of it , looking inside and keeping track of Frank.
 

Top