Roleplay RP Channel

{Xerith}

“Well....I guess you could say that, although the funny thing is that the religiousness made us-“ he pauses. “Me..leave the town, and eventually that kingdom altogether...Ive never liked staying in one place too long if I can help it.”

{Mara}

Mara remains completely silent as he speaks, it is obvious that she is taking many mental notes on the various places that are mentioned. Upon stopping she nods to him. “This is a great deal of useful information. I will make sure to tell the others to be wary of all that you have mentioned. But what about yourself? I did notice that you consider yourself apart from the other werewolves..do you mind my asking why?”

As Frank sits and signs the papers, he cant get rid of the feeling that someone is watching him. He turns his back to look at the door - but theres no one there, just the dog.
"Srange..." He thinsk to himself, his intuitions never fail him. "Probably just a curious pedestrian."

[Layla]
She keeps sitting perfectly still , the occasional passerby not causing her to move an inch.
Her eyes locked on you with every now and again a glance to her surroundings.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

Lyssa nods at William's statement and waits him to answer to her companion's question.

[Frank]

Frank doesnt seem be unsettled by the dogs gaze, in fact, it appears that he doesnt even notice. He just hope that the woman would not ask him to kick the dog out the building, and that his stand near the entrance is enough.

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Frank]
She goes through them quickly just to see if there's nothing weird there. "Just one more thing." She gets a copper bracelet, ring and necklace. "Pick one of these, it signifies your rank and membership. If you lose it you'll have to pay for a new one."
[Orui]
At last, you have defeated this furry foe. The mortal kombat kill cam shows that your death ray went through the bears skull, and shot its very brain. Not that orui can see it...
[Breied]
"Good... However, I wouldn't not fight all together. If you plan to explore An'Gor you'll come across many dangerous things. Both plants and beasts. I can assure you that our lesser evolved family's carnivores are as dangerous as you might expect." Gothfrey says "An'Gor?" after which the elder says "Ah... ofcourse. You don't know. It is what we name the crater."
[Lyssa & Ajit]
"Not really, no. Just eh... Don't die..." He clears his throath "Off you go..."
[Katekana]
Although quite late, the man does seem to notice you, and his eyes widen. He manages to get his arm in front of your attack, which you stab through effortlessly. He screams out in pain and falls on the ground while holding his wound.
[Layla]
He nods and waves "Bye" after which he returns to fishing. Thomas (the royal guard) eyes you for a few seconds after you leave, but then returns paying attention to Edward.
[Xerith]
"I see... I guess you won't be staying here long either then?" The man in armor, which you partied with, seems to start walking back to you guys now.
[Mara]
"Let's just say I no longer associate myself with them... they stay away from me, I stay away from them. That's just how it is now." It's quite obvious he does not wish to talk more about it. Although it doesn't seem like he minds your presence. It's likely he's alone most of the time, if not always.

Last edited:

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Katekana

Katekana marks this man for death (Vendetta) and tries to stab him several times over until he ceases to breathe, now that he's on the ground.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Oruisan begins assimilation. It ends up with the skeleton growing up to a male human's chest, and with a fair width, if it can be called that.

[Ajit]

Ajit bows and turns around, going through the door first. Probably out of impatience.

[Breied]

"C-crater? I t-thought t-that was w-what you c-called t-the continent, but a-alright... W-what e-else is t-there h-here in the c-crater?"

Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

Lyssa gives a nod and goes to follow Ajit and then continueing to exit the building, waiting to have a word with him, once outside saying: 'We need to talk'

{Xerith}

“Maybe...maybe not. I don’t really know yet, but I guess time will tell..” He looks at the returning armored man. “Well?”

{Mara}

“Very well, that is fair enough. But why have you remained alone? Aren’t there other people that you could join besides the other Wargs....or whatever you call your race in this land..? Solitude is a rough and lonely life to lead..” She pauses, although it’s hard to see her expression, her voice sounds reflective.

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

Lyssa frowns. 'Chill out, I was just asking. What we gonna do with the treasure hidden near that tree? Should we try to steal it?'

[Ajit]

Ajit shrugs. "Not yet. If they find out it is stolen too soon, they'll know who to suspect. And they might be in a gang themselves. Even if there may be honor among thieves..."

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

'Right..' Lyssa takes up the paper again and tell Ajit where the city is located and tell him all the other details, ending with: 'We are supposed to not look in the box.'

[Ajit]

Ajit patiently listens through the whole thing. He ends with nodding in acknowledgement. "Seems simple enough. Maybe you'll do better at the job, seeing as you're probably more agile than me."

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

'Yes, also with your help it should be easy, but I am more interested in some other possible valuable things in that city. From what I understood, it is filled with all kinds of people, including necromancers, cultists and the sort.' Lyssa smiles quite brightly, with a spark in her eyes. 'It looks close to the place I wanted to get for a long time.'