Roleplay RP Channel

[Ajit]

Ajit shrugs. "We can look around for them while we're at it, I suppose. I just wish to know if there are any spells that you come across to see if I can add them to my collection. And sadly..." He sighs, dissappointed. "We can't enslave them just yet, either."
 

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Lyssa & Ajit]
Davin seems to be walking towards you, likely curious as to how things went.
[Layla]
Your request is succesfully cancelled, and you make your way towards the magic school. Like before, the streets seem bussy, although not to bussy. You may need to asksome directions here and there, but you do eventually arrive.
[Xerith]
"Well, they sent a royal guard out there, but strangely enough they haven't heard back from him." He looks worried "I can't imagine any normal person being able to stand up to a royal guard... Perhaps we should go to the direction he went in and see if we can find where he is. He might need help."
[Mara]
"There is not, no. Perhaps one day Illfang will fall and I can return. But by the time someone strong enough comes along, I'll likely have been hunted down by bandits or the like."
[Breied]
"Well, as you know there's a lake to the west, and there's our village here. There's a volcano in the middle of the crater as you've probably seen. If you go there, we ask of you not to use any large scale magical attacks or explosives. The last thing we want is for it to erupt. To the north are some ancient ruins. However, I advise you not to go there. It is the territory of a large blue creature named Kuvar. Of all those who went there, none returned."
[Orui]
You successfully assimilate the bear.
[Frank]
She nods and stores the other 2 away. "I now officially welcome you to the adventurer's guild. If you want to look for a party or quest, you may look at the notice board."
[Katekana]
"You bi-" Before he can finish his sentence, you stab the man to death. However, strangely enough, you don't get the man's soul. Just like the man in the other village. Unlike before however, you see a green energy slip out the man's body, seemingly trying to get away. Perhaps this is the man's soul?
 

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Katekana

Disgustined by this mockery she heads straight for the next house to find the next one. The Hive will not be denied.

@ Noravas

Noravas emerges in the midst of the forest and simply immediately begins walking towards the direction of the biggest town around, being guided by her power.

@ God Fist

God Fist jumps on top of the largest tree in order to see into the far distance, after which he begins jumping from tree to tree towards the closest village.
 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Tech Admin
Donator
Loyalist
[Lyssa]

'We shall see.' Lyssa whispered to Ajit before Davin came in reach, after which she greets him with a 'Hello.'
 
[Layla]
She does so cordially and with her cheerfull attitude she enters the school. She walks in , umbrella in hand and head held high. Must be an odd sight , such a young girl in a school for magic.
 
"Excellent." He says as he puts the ring on.
He then walks over to the notice board and reads it, looking for a quest or a party that fits his skills and rank.
 
{Xerith}

“That would probably be good to do. How good are these royal guards by the way? I’ve seen some places where guardsmen are impossibly annoying- I mean insistent in their work...and other places they are sleeping all the time...”

{Mara}

That is indeed a problem. If you would like, perhaps you could join our group in exploration. You have great knowledge of the terrain the areas, as well as potential dangers, and we could in turn..well..keep you from getting killed..that’s a win-win in my book.”
 
[Ajit]

Ajit nods and turns to Davin with a smile, back hands on his back. "Yes, what is it?"

[Breied]

"W-what is K-Kuvar? O-one of t-those big a-animals?"

[Oruisan'Siri]

"Pathetic. But a good fight." It starts to move more to the south-west.
 

cowking112

Dungeon Master
[Noravas]
You start making your way south east, as the closest village seems to be that direction. You are walking through a forest, occasionally spotting some wildlife.
[Katekana]
Seeing as you didn't stop it, the soul safely gets away. Was it truly the best decision to let it go free? Whether or not it was, Katekana doesn't care, as she goes to the next house. There, you see a man and a woman. The woman seems to be cooking. The man says "Are you sure you should be cooking? The town is on alert..." to which she responds "I'm not going to let some incident in another village ruin things here... Now, are you going to help me or what?" The man grins and stands up, to go help her. "On it boss..."
[Breied]
"It is the name our ancestors gave it, and yes, it is. It is a very large, carnivorous dinosaur. It is safe to say it's the strongest creature in this crater." Gothfrey seems to be thinking "That's troublesome... Ancient ruins are meant to be explored, but if something dangerous is guarding it we may need some help."
[Orui]
You seemed to have gone back to where you were before. This is the same castle you were at before. (The second castle you've seen out of the two, mind you.)
[Lyssa & Ajit]
He chuckles slightly "What do you think? I'm curious as to how it went! So, tell me, what'd he have to say?"
[Xerith]
The priestess chuckles slightly at you saying the soldiers are sleeping all the time. The man in armor says "They're some of the strongest group of warriors in the entire empire. Equal only to the church of light's paladins. It is said that just a handful of them could take down a small army by themselves. Which is why it's strange the royal guard isn't back yet."
[Mara]
"Thanks for the offer... But i'm afraid i'll have to decline. Leaving would mean Illfang thinks i'd be strong enough not to honor our agreement, meaning he'd come after me. I'm stronger than most werewolves, but I have no shame in admitting Illfang would beat me into the ground. As long as he's around, I'm staying here."
[Layla]
As opposed to what you think, it seemingly is not. You see some students walking, but none of them seem to mind your presence. It's possible there are students of your age here.
[Frank]
There is a notice, a party consisting of 1 copper and 2 bronze ranks are looking for more members. There is a drawing of the three, but it's not all that good. There doesn't seem to be anyone fitting the description. Further, there is a notice of the army looking for people to help in the war. Lastly, there is a paper asking adventurers to join a journey to the dead sea. The minimum recommended rank is silver. Bronze adventurer's may be allowed to come, and they won't be taking any copper ranks with them. As for quests, there seems to be one for a goblin nest and escorting a merchant.
 

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Katekana

Katekana emerges behind the woman with her daggers pointed straight at her neck and quickly speaks: "Neither of you move or make a sound, or I will kill this woman."

@ Noravas

Noravas seeks out the biggest animal she could lay her eyes on while wandering towards the town her senses picked up. And if a sufficiently big animal (bear, lion, etc.) were to be spotted, she would make way towards it.
 
[Layla]
She looks around for any way to the library , asking around if she has too. Hoping her appearance would atleast grant her some access. She does keep attention to not show any magical potential from in her, keeping it to an absolute minimum.

The dog tries it's best to listen in on whatever is happening in the adventurer's guild.
 
[Frank]

He ignores the army's notice, as the Queen takes no interest in the wars of mortals. Frank will never fight for a cause he does not seem to be worthy, despite the payment.
He then checks again the recruiting party's drawing again, trying to understand what kind of memebers it has. He takes the pin off and puts in his pocket, maybe he will be able to find them later.
Frank wishes that he could join the journey to the dead sea and explore the mysterious undead, but it would seem that he has to gain experience and atleast level to a rank of bronze.
He figures it would be best to complete one of the two remaining quests. The Goblin Nest quest sounds interesting and more rewarding, butt Frank does have no experience with nests, and he thinks its a bit too far off for him.
With this at mind, Frank will start looking for the merchant along the tables, and if he cant find him there, he will ask the woman where he can find the man.
 
Last edited:
[Ajit]

Ajit nods and responds. "We got our first mission from him already! We should be getting a box, soon."

[Oruisan'Siri]

The skeleton doubted Its hiding capabilities now, as the humans were sure to do something about it. After all, the onse that had met It had been mostly shocked and terrified when meeting the dragon, and with that size, they'd surely call for help. It continues to walk, this time, straight to the east.

[Breied]

"W-well, I g-guess that I c-could u-use t-the drawings to a-attract h-his attention while we g-go in..."
 
{Xerith}

“Well if what you say is true...than the murderer that’s running around is likely not a pushover, so caution would be advised. It might be true that the guard wasn’t killed by him, but better to be safe than sorry.

{Mara}

“As you wish. You are free to a choice, however if you merely die to bandits, keeping to that agreement to him would have been for naught. He may come for you after the fact, but it would delay death..” She sighs. “I suppose I must return to our encampment then..I’ll make sure to give Illfang’s land a wide berth on my way back. Try to remain alive. My advice is if you’re strength isn’t enough to overcome anything that may come for you, a bit of trickery and cunning may be your friend. Maybe traps or something similar...who knows.”
 
[Katekana]
They both instantly stop in their tracks, the woman was about to scream but she stops herself by placing her hand on her mouth. The man looks terrified, and worried. The both of them aren't making a sound.
[Noravas]
By sheer luck or perhaps just coincidence, Noravas does indeed come across a bear. Just your average brown bear, doing bear things.
[Layla]
You soon find out only students teachers or other affiliates of the school have access to the library, a young male student offers to take you to the reception, should you wish to sign up.
[Frank]
Seeing as you have no idea what the merchant might look like you can't be completely sure, but you doubt a merchant would be equipped in fighting gear, as pretty much everyone at the tables are. It is indeed likely best to go to the woman from before. She tells you that the merchant will be contacted, after which they will make ready, after which you can join them for the journey.
[Lyssa & Ajit]
"A box? Oh! Right... The box. Well i'd say you guys should be fine as long as you don't publicly announce you have it with you, seeing as you'll get robbed."
[Orui]
And thus you travel east. After a while of travel you, again, again, find yourself at a familiar place. Not to far south of here is the gate which separates the empire from the tribal lands.
[Breied]
The elder seems confused in what you mean by this, Gothfrey meanwhile is thinking of the possibilities "I suppose it could work, but if this creature is as dangerous as we're told, and it destroys the drawings before we enter or leave... Things would not go well."
[Xerith]
He nods "Well then, I guess we-" he stops talking as he notices people are seemingly panicking. He turns around, and as you look where they do, you notice smoke in the distance, further into the forest. Smoke from a fire... "Again? We've just had one of these!" The man in wraps says "Perhaps this killer is the same person that started the forest fire the first time... Either way, we'll have to put this out first, the more we allow the fire to spread the longer it will take for the forest to recover."
[Mara]
"Hah... No normal bandit can kill me. As I said, Illfang would beat me, but I am stronger than most of my kind. As for traps, look around. What could I possibly make traps with?"
 
Last edited:
[Breied]

Breied sighs.
"Well, t-that's if i-it is f-fast enough. I c-could also g-get them t-to s-spread out so i-it takes m-more time."

[Oruisan'Siri]

"Hmmm." It tries to see if there are still guards around the gate from where It is

[Ajit]

Ajit gives out a laughter and grins. "How will we get robbed? Lyssa here has proved to be a good hand-to-hand fighter, has she not? I doubt it'd be hard to steal from such a woman."
 

Ironside

Tech Admin
Roleplay Manager
@ Katekana

"You know, I've been recently attacked by a certain person. I want you to tell me everything there is to know about him", she gives them an accurate description of the royal guard.

"Furthermore, tell me everything there is to know about this world. The factions, the races, the good and the bad."


@ Noravas

Noravas performs a blood pact, sacrificing an amount of her own blood in order to taint the bear, turning into a savage bear hostile to all of life. Having done so, she takes a jump on top of a nearby tree and takes a look around, in search of the town she has detected earlier. If found, she'd resume her way towards the town.


@ Armenia

After brushing away the filth from her clothes, she realizes her fate of being present on a foreign world. With that in mind, she tries to find the first living thing in order to gather some knowledge.
 

Top