Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Saving da internet

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
217 1
The following link u can choose either to support the site or not supporting the site against article 13, bs of parliament is still under going with this retarded topic, if some of you don't know what article 13 is about :

Article 13 is basically a meme ban and can destroy your account when u use a meme on your video/pic. Youtube, facebook and twitter as examples are affected by that article. It will mostly hit EU countries and not foreign countries, but it's still a way to destroy the creativity of smaller artist and reduce the freedom of everyone who has uploaded a video or a picture with a good meaning behind it, so to counter against it let's atleast sign this petition and destroy the stupidness of the politicians . gg

https://www.change.org/p/european-parliament-stop-the-censorship-machinery-save-the-internet?recruiter=884088149&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi.pacific_abi_gmail_send.variation.pacific_abi_select_all_contacts.select_all.pacific_email_copy_en_us_3.control.pacific_email_copy_en_gb_4.v1.pacific_email_copy_en_us_5.v1.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi.lightning_share_by_medium_message.control.lightning_2primary_share_options_more.fake_control&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_abi_select_all_contacts.select_all.pacific_abi_gmail_send.variation.pacific_email_copy_en_us_3.control.pacific_email_copy_en_gb_4.v1.pacific_email_copy_en_us_5.v1.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi.lightning_share_by_medium_message.control.lightning_2primary_share_options_more.fake_control&pt=AVBldGl0aW9uAAK7ygAAAAAAW97SvMwZP8g4NjRmODc5Nw==

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Ratings
332 1
Yeah.

After the vote passed, I sent 3 emails.

One to the only EUMP from Romania to have voted against the motion, congratulating her.
And one to a collection of EUMPs who belong to the EPP in the europarty but in romania they are basically liberals condemning them for their treasonous activity and stupidity and telling them they lost my vote. Now I voted for these guys my whole life so they just lost a voter.
And one I sent to the party here in Romania telling them that the actions of their euroMPs have cost them my vote.

ponasozis

Anger Marine
Ratings
482 1
They can take away our freedom
They can take away our food
They can take away our property
They can take away our privacy

BUT THEY TAKE OUR MEMES AND WE KILL THEM ALL