School of Evil

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
For everyone who reads dis and has a good hearth Leave dis thread, I don't want you here.
I will teach you all how to be a real Villan or master main or whatever you want to call it, in this thread.
but before we start whit the first lesson some I have a question for you. what makes a real villain evil and what are the rules if you want to become evil?

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
well, the answer to my question to you all is easy, a real villain sets a goal and whatever what goal is as long as people will not like it or the way to your goal it will be counted as evil as long as you work for that goal. and to answer what rules villains have that's easy. there is only 1 rule and one rule only. you decide your own rules to follow fine people will not like some rule or have there owned rule what they want you to follow and punish you for not following them.
To all who get the idea what villains need to be brutal to everyone here is a villain who is not bad against some people, Dr.Doom he loves his people in his land and is doing all he can to make his country and people happy. you don't have to be brutal to everyone to be a villain there is no rule about that.

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
@anden except that if such villain, truly defend his 'people' but kills all other people, it no longer makes him "good to his people" or "loves his people", such claims no longer apply because of atrocities and evil actions he may take on all those that are not his people as example.
It's more a thing of morality, to what end does such villain stop his actions on all those that are not "his people", where's the line between good and evil here, just because he loves his people and care about them, does it make him a good person? heck you could say thats hitler, here's an example!

Does that NOT make him a villain now?

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
@anden except that if such villain, truly defend his 'people' but kills all other people, it no longer makes him "good to his people" or "loves his people", such claims no longer apply because of atrocities and evil actions he may take on all those that are not his people as example.
It's more a thing of morality, to what end does such villain stop his actions on all those that are not "his people", where's the line between good and evil here, just because he loves his people and care about them, does it make him a good person? heck you could say thats hitler, here's an example!

Does that NOT make him a villain now?
even if they are nice to there people doesn't make them good they are evil both of them but I am just saying that there is no rule who say you need to hate everyone and don't care for anyone. as a true villain, you decide who you like or dislike. but you had a nice point and thanks to asking me. Because it's obvious that my example was badly explained.

I had plans to go deeper about the morality part but true. even villains have there own morality and it's important to know what your own morality goes.
Example: me
if I could realize a disease that would kill only humans and does I don't know and like we would have a small number of people right now on earth. maybe just 1000 people on earth left when. count people from the clan in does 1000 people left on earth so you all know.

Last edited: