Site Update #13 [New theme (Dark & Light), Widgets, Add-ons and more!]

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
Alright as I hope all of you have noticed, we have a new theme! Yay to that! It has a dark and light variant so all of you night dwellers can enjoy the forums while not going blind by it. Looking at you @Krotos. Also big thanks to the staff for spending hours on the forums so all of you could enjoy it! And of course the biggest gratitude the staff and the clan have are towards our Archbishop @Venderoth, without him you guys couldn't enjoy all these new site goodies. Now an actual list of all the stuff added (probably will forget a bunch of stuff since there is too much new things). :)

• We have updated to XenForo 2.0, which means a bunch of back end help to the site and makes site management much easier! Also is the main cause to Theme and site update.
  • New Theme (dark and light). You can change in between by clicking the 'moon' / 'light bulb' icon top right of the site.
  • Bunch of widgets have been fixed that have been broken by the new update.
  • Added Patreon Widget. (not finished yet)
  • And some work on a custom /donate page has been done by our @Doomy (big thanks to him).
  • We are aware that you can't attach images or any files when trying to post. It is a server-end issue and we are trying to fix it.
There is still much work to be done, but the site is fully functional. If you have any suggestions or bug reports post here or PM the staff!

The activity from start of October, has obviously fell with the site update and maintenance work.
1.11.2018 - 17.11.2018

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
And more to come!

But of course, Thank you @Venderoth for Everything, I know you don't like to be on the spotlight, but you deserve it my good friend :) for all the help and support you gave, this is the least we could do to show our gratitude, Long Live Venderoth.