Small Announcement

KoreanGamer

The Product of Multi-Culturalism
Donator
Strategist
Couple of things I wanted to address in light of recent meme conversations and roleplayers starting to kick up a fuss.

Chieftain Inactivity
For those who are unaware I am chieftain currently and have been since around March. I suddenly received a job offer in London in late July. I thought I would be unemployed for a while)which is why I decided to become chieftain again (I was the first chieftain of UoS).

Unfortunately I have had to take a step back from gaming and UoS. Why? Because there are lot of sudden changes in my life including moving countries second time in a month and my flat still having a shit ton of stuff missing to deal with. Like I have no freaking desk still etc. On top of that adapting to Corporate environment and job has been straining because uni was easy in comparison. And then finally other spare time is used up because I am in a new city so I need to make new friends and catch up with old ones etc. Hence, I have had little time to game and help out. I play WoW around 30 mins every now and then but I often leave the game on while I do other stuff which is why I am still level 110.

My Opinion

It would be great if people stopped roleplaying and just joining the drama for the sake of it. I know its been bad that I have had to go but these were really sudden changes

Moreover I have said from start a community cannot rely on one person, even if they are the chieftain. I have put long hours trying to recruit people to leave the clan in a good position and not a single additional person has joined since the month I have been inactive. Its tragic to see roleplayers who play one game a year with UoS, to just shitpost on the forum, calling people like ok-ck and lordofdead "new friends" and asking who they are. Lordofdead and ok-ck both of you have been actively been playing with the clan and that has really been great (ok-ck of course we have differing political views which frustrates me a lot but nevertheless has been great to see u back recently to be such a social and engagement member again for instance). Chickennoodles and Dbk stop roleplaying.

I am going to try over the next weeks some more of my spare time to post on the forum and speak on ts.

Payment

The payment has been my fault and I am fully to blame for it. I will look into it and speak with Kelthar by the end of the week.

Edit: On that hint I would also like to apologise to Norsk.

Final Decision

I will not be having an election due to several reasons. I will choose a successor within the next 2 weeks. My situation might change as well depending on the workload. Final note is Just be on TS, play with others and post on the forum. There are a lot of new people that me and other admins have recruited and tried to bring in over the last years in UoS. So please stop roleplaying, bickering with each other and just participate in the community.

Best regards,

Your Cheiftain

Last edited:

Doomy

Clean your room
Donator
Strategist
Loyalist
Couple of things I wanted to address in light of recent meme conversations and roleplayers starting to kick up a fuss.
Chieftain Inactivity
For those who are unaware I am chieftain currently and have been since around March. I suddenly received a job offer in London in late July. I thought I would be unemployed for a while)which is why I decided to become chieftain again (I was the first chieftain of UoS).

Did you get a job as a refugee or as a rapefugee-enabler?

Unfortunately I have had to take a step back from gaming and UoS. Why? Because there are lot of sudden changes in my life including moving countries second time in a month
You destroyed one country and now you moved onto others? Or did the neighborhood become too 'diverse' for your liking?

Final Decision

FINAL SOLUTION

I will not be having an election due to several reasons.
Communism?
I will choose a successor within the next 2 weeks.
Communism.