Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

so the fake gay fifa players made prediction bunch of scared pussies who never fight in htere life

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
so there giving prediciton all of them are wrong thhere picked all wrong ones

is just show that generic youtube faggots dont know boxers

also this fight is gonna have zero knockout because none of them can burst a grape with weak pathehic bucnhes is gonna be bunch of faggots just bitch slapping eachother in the faces is

you get better fight from mayweather vs pacciue 2 and that alot since both of these fighter fought like pussies in there 1fight so yeah

you better spend your money on raped by stranger that wathcing ahh bucnh people who dont know how to fight

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
pls don't compare fags to fifa players.

even fags are not that gay.
my bad i writed it wrong it seems im not saying there faggs because of fifa im saying there faggs because fifa players who pretend there know anyhting about fighting but reaillyt there never been in fight in real life

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
ksi is gona win hehe xd, but srsly though not all fifa players are faggots like these british twats
the thing ksi is weak why hes talk alot to pump himself because hes knows he cant fight i think guillermo rigondeaux would kill 4 ksi even thought ksi alot bigger also
guillermo rigondeaux when he was about lets say 14 years old would also kill ksi because hes not fighter hes talker if joe weller loses agianst ksi it makes him one of weakest person alive in this world

i think this fight is going to decesion because joe weller can give damage and ksi can take damage but joe doesnst have power or to ko ksi

is going to be boring fight bernard hopkins fight are better than all fight in this fake boxing card and that says alot becayse bernard is one the most boring fighters ever only only vasyl comes close to bernard

there alot better tfight in youtube who are free and alot better than these fight thjat are gonna make you sleep

phantomsnake

Strategist
Loyalist
the thing ksi is weak why hes talk alot to pump himself because hes knows he cant fight i think guillermo rigondeaux would kill 4 ksi even thought ksi alot bigger also
guillermo rigondeaux when he was about lets say 14 years old would also kill ksi because hes not fighter hes talker if joe weller loses agianst ksi it makes him one of weakest person alive in this world

i think this fight is going to decesion because joe weller can give damage and ksi can take damage but joe doesnst have power or to ko ksi

is going to be boring fight bernard hopkins fight are better than all fight in this fake boxing card and that says alot becayse bernard is one the most boring fighters ever only only vasyl comes close to bernard

there alot better tfight in youtube who are free and alot better than these fight thjat are gonna make you sleep
obviously he would destroy ksi, the difference is that guillermo rigondeaux is a professional boxer who's been doing it most of his life unlike ksi xD

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
obviously he would destroy ksi, the difference is that guillermo rigondeaux is a professional boxer who's been doing it most of his life unlike ksi xD
you didnt hear what say if is real fight ksi would win not boxing ksi alot bigger his size and weight is gonna let him win fight hes just need to grap him trow him and man handle him sit on him punch him

but if it is boxing four ksi cant even beat 1 guillermo rigondeaux
because is guillermo rigondeaux is killer and ksi is gonna jump out of boxing ring after one hit

:)

bananashoes112

Strategist
Loyalist
Ksi is a nigger so prob he gonna win, but they are pussies xd
see i dont agree i feel ksi is one of weakest black people i ever seen in my life i can win against ksi with no boxing and ksi outweight me alot if joe weller loses to ksi it makes joe weller one weakest people in world