speedy status update

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
1. I am back
2. will soon maybe get a job so less time to play
3. I am getting fiber where I live now so faster internet and less disconnecting in game

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
Ohh nice, my fiberbox has only shown problems to me, from random dcs to internet speed loss and random resets.

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
Ohh nice, my fiberbox has only shown problems to me, from random dcs to internet speed loss and random resets.
well as someone who knows how fiber works and knows what it is and know exactly what it does and knowing how easy it is to break fiber I would guess maybe the company who but the fiber where you live was just shit. if the company is not shit maybe the guys who put the fiber there. and if not what are you 100% sure that you have fiber going to where you live?

Dragon

The Mighty Dragon
Donator
Strategist
Game Admin
well as someone who knows how fiber works and knows what it is and know exactly what it does and knowing how easy it is to break fiber I would guess maybe the company who but the fiber where you live was just shit. if the company is not shit maybe the guys who put the fiber there. and if not what are you 100% sure that you have fiber going to where you live?
yes, it's a fiberbox, of 200mbps download, it is just unstable because I think the technology is new, but i'm not sure, could be just me, it's also a possibility that technicians that put it must have fucked something up.

anden

Strategist
Loyalist
yes, it's a fiberbox, of 200mbps download, it is just unstable because I think the technology is new, but i'm not sure, could be just me, it's also a possibility that technicians that put it must have fucked something up.
okay so fast question I know you are smart but dis is be a common mistake by most ppl. for the fiberbox to work perfectly you need fiber what is lying in the ground going to the house/apartment you live in.

Mr.TRUTH

GG-Emperor
Strategist
Loyalist
why even getting a job when you can play 24/7 with us, becoming a famous streamer and become utterly useless to society lol gg
gg

ok-ck

Strategist
Dragon it's not your fault, it is very likely the provider, dunno how free market a communist country like Israel is so you probably don't know the word competition but here in Denmark we have competing companies with their own infrastructure and then smaller companies that rent into that infrastructure and use it, so if you have a company that has shit infrastructure like server locations and shieet (not an expert) you might get cucked by them, or they think you are a 150 IQ (low in israel) loser who knows nothing and throttle your internet to save a few shekels and hope u wont notice.