Warclave

If you wish to fully enjoy the forums and all its features, or simply engage with the community don't forget to register!

Sunday Wars Universalis

Ratings
So there's this weekly game of EU4 being organized,a pretty big MP with 50+ people and prizes for winners. My idea is that we get as many UOS players as we can in there and try go grab a prize, the money would go to UOS. Here's their discord if anyone is interested. (https://discord.gg/enWrrk) I've already played in one season most fun I ever had even though I got a shitty country and got wiped really early.

Fenrises

Strategist
Ratings
Wouldn't they just split the major powers between their friends (members of their group) to make sure any foreign challenger wouldn't be able to claim the prizes?

Ratings
Not so sure, last season an Admin did win, but he was the only guy from their group among the last 14 surviving players. And in the season I played most Admins got killed by 4th session, some Russian streamer won.

Ratings
Well they are kind of strict when it comes to showing up, if you don't show up,or you're late you're going to get penalties. And I'm not sure any of us will be able to help you out, you should play a bit more of sp and mby watch some streamers before trying to play in a mp like this c:. But I guess you can give it a shot won't hurt, just don't expect to last long, I got absolutely crushed in the second session when I first played here, I was not ready xD.

Ratings
140 1
Well they are kind of strict when it comes to showing up, if you don't show up,or you're late you're going to get penalties. And I'm not sure any of us will be able to help you out, you should play a bit more of sp and mby watch some streamers before trying to play in a mp like this c:. But I guess you can give it a shot won't hurt, just don't expect to last long, I got absolutely crushed in the second session when I first played here xD.
I can also learn from games like this i think, i will just take something minor and hope they dont notice me.