Welcome!

Be our guest and feel free to browse our website and enjoy the content we present to the public. If you would like to participate in our discussions and to have full access to the forums, you are most encouraged to register and become an active member of our growing community.

Sylvannas right or wrong

Discussion in 'Pub' started by anden, Aug 9, 2018 at 4:08 PM.

1. anden

By:andenAug 9, 2018 at 4:08 PM
    Loyalist Strategist

okay, I have been back and played a lot of wc3 and watch youtube videos for wow bfa and ppl is getting really mad on Sylvannas. and all there reasons for being mad at her is just bad if you ask me.

the reasons.

She burns Teldrassil.

Answer: first her original plan was not to burn the tree or kill so many civilians. it was to destroy the capital city only and kill their leaders to make a huge hit at The Alliance army's morale. and thanks to one stupid night elf general she knows she needs to burn it down to damage their morale because cities can be rebuild (Stormwind, Silvermoon, many blood elves villages, Lordaeron Capital) but as we can see the land can never be like it once was Quele'Thalas and Lordaeron and as you know after the plague it has never been like it once was like.

She made a meeting between some of her ppl to meet their families who were still alive and living in Stormwind and she kills her ppl who trays to leave her and go whit there family's to Stormwind.

Answer: if you ask me there can be a bad or smart choice as strategies we tray count in everything that can happen and who don't say that if she had let them go that could start big problems inside the Forsaken, Example a revulsion (not a big chance but who knows)

She realise the blight at the siege of Lordaeron and killed some of her own units and hundreds of alliance units and rise them as dead.

Answer: she is a leader who trays to defend her City and let's look at the choices she had. a risk to kill few of you man and win or let the enemies come inside your city and lose many of your soldiers and maybe civilians.

her way to lead has no Honor of the Horde.

Answer: what is the Honor of the Horde? series the only times I hear someone talk about it only sounds like the traditions and honor of the Orcs culture. they are in some kind of an alliance. yes, there is no Honor to us the blight and kill your own man if you were an Orc. but how many Orcs did not get killed by friendly fire in the First and Second war? plus Blood Elves/High elves have always made the choice to risk some of there, man, to not lose all of them, Goblins see gold as the only Honor, Trolls have risk many of there own soldiers to win wars. that's just a few of the Hordes who have let their own man die to get a bigger chance to win the war or just a battle. so who says that killing few of your own man to win a battle is honorless.

I would like to hear you think about that and is there more things you think i have not think about when please tell me

• Roleplayer Roleplayer x 1
    • List
  2. dbK

By:dbKAug 9, 2018 at 5:57 PM
    The Shadow
    Donator Strategist

As Sylvanas said to Varok, honour is useless to a corpse and people underestimate death, which she is more than familiar with.

If not for Jaina, alliance would have lost 3 times in the Siege of Lordaeron.

Also, when talking about Sylvanas, why nobody remembers Jaina when she was one step away from obliterating Orgrimmar, killing every man, woman and child, countless innocents because "they must all die"? She didn't cause everyone jumped on her head not to do it but she still wanted to.

Sylvanas does what must be done.

On a side note, Jaina became one of my favorites alongside Sylvanas. Now I can't choose between the two so rip me

Edit: Sylvanas and The Forsaken never changed. They always have been like this. Always

3. anden

By:andenAug 9, 2018 at 6:02 PM
    Loyalist Strategist

YES you are 100% correct but hey ppl only remember the bad things they do until the change or die

Edited i want to press like agree and funny at the same time dis

4. Dragon

By:DragonAug 9, 2018 at 6:07 PM
    The Mighty Dragon
    Donator Game Admin Strategist

Sylvanas was changed, and the forsaken too, They became undead, forsaking all of who and what they were, betraying them all too.
    They deserve NOTHING but death, to put them out of their misery already, for their countless crimes, Death-worshipers!!
    Sylvanas needs to die, Forsaken needs to die, Lordaeron need be restored for the Alliance already and rebuilt(Jeez, they did it for Stormwind, Why not for Lordaeron, They even did it for Quel'thalas and Dalaran).

Sylvanas Must Die.

5. Cael

By:CaelAug 9, 2018 at 6:17 PM
    Donator Strategist

Ive always been a big fan of sylvanas up until battle for azeroth, the way her character is going i cant see her surviving this expansion or next. She ded.

6. anden

By:andenAug 9, 2018 at 6:44 PM
    Loyalist Strategist

ye I think you are right. sadly ppl will be so mad on Sylvannas that Blizzard will be forced to let her die. but what do you mean until Battle for Azeroth? don't you like what she is doing?

7. dbK

By:dbKAug 9, 2018 at 6:49 PM
    The Shadow
    Donator Strategist

Victory for Sylvanas! Victory for the Forsaken! I serve Sylvanas, The Banshee Queen and Warchief of The Horde!

Inb4 Azshara kills everyone

8. Cael

By:CaelAug 9, 2018 at 7:50 PM
    Donator Strategist

I just mean after Vol'jin died she seemed to make quite a good Warchief with the battle against the Legion up until the fight for Azurite begings shes becomes a tyrant that is no longer serving in the hordes best intentions. Its all basically a set up for her being a raid boss at this point.

9. AwesomeGuy

By:AwesomeGuyAug 9, 2018 at 8:00 PM
    Loyalist Strategist

They are obviously starting to make Sylvanas a villan rn, slowly turning her from good alliance girl to bad undead spirit. Similar to how Arthas becomes evil in wc3.
    Driven by vengence, she will go mad and turn into an evil spirit of vengencful or something like that.

10. dbK

By:dbKAug 9, 2018 at 8:05 PM
    The Shadow
    Donator Strategist

Not doing the best for the horde? She just gave the horde (orcs, trolls and taurens) aka the pussies a whole continent only for themselves.

11. Cael

By:CaelAug 9, 2018 at 8:25 PM
    Donator Strategist

A Whole continent? All they did was burn a massive tree off the coast and piss off literally everyone, even there own allies. the night elves and alliance still have a foothold in Kalimdor

12. anden

By:andenAug 9, 2018 at 8:41 PM
    Loyalist Strategist

true but whit out that massive tree that has most of the alliance army there that can send support to there other holds they can easily lose them. what takes longest time sail a ship from the eastern kingdom or from that tree to any places in Kalimdor?

13. dbK

By:dbKAug 9, 2018 at 9:03 PM
    The Shadow
    Donator Strategist

You forgot their own druids. I heard she sent them in Silithius before burning it.

14. TeaCup

By:TeaCupAug 9, 2018 at 9:20 PM
    I like Tea
    Game Admin Strategist

I really dont understand the direction of the lore here,why attack the tree? Would the Draenei not be the better option, if you wanted to kill an alliance leader Velen would have been the easier target? (assuming hes still in Exodar? haven't played wow in a long time).

Also attacking the tree would piss off the fractions that would normally be neutral i.e. Cenarion circle etc. (Tauren /horde druids attacking world tree or still helping Horde lol... Some1 explain)

I guess what am trying to say is that on a strategic level there is no benefit of hitting the tree i think they lost more then they gained?
    • Reputation to a lot of neutral fractions lost and they may become hostile to the horde
    • No land gained (should have occupied and farmed resources)
    • Alliance still has a stronghold in kalimdor ( am sure they can make another port there?)
    • Pissed for alliance( dont think they lost much morale)
    i dont see much advantage here unless some one can point that out? i dont particularly care that Sylvanas attacked or is the aggressor i just think they could have picked a better target..

TeaCup

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Cael

By:CaelAug 9, 2018 at 10:55 PM
    Donator Strategist

The tree in no way had most of the alliance army there haha

16. anden

By:andenAug 9, 2018 at 11:10 PM
    Loyalist Strategist

most of the alliance army in Kalimdor was at Darnassus plus it was the capital of the night elves and where most of the worgen/Gilneas Refugees was living so burning that tree did not make night elves lose many of there ppl and future soldiers worgens lost ppl to there. of course, not most of alliance total army was at the tree but most of the alliance worgen and Night elf army was there. if it was when it would never be had to get burned down. but burning down that tree destroyed the fast teleportation for the alliance to send an army there to support there other holds in Kalimdor so. if Horde does it right now they can easily take down the rest of alliance in Kalimdor because it will be harder send reinforcements to them. what other words if dis was a real war, not a mmo horde will most likely slowly take down the rest of the alliances holds in Kalimdor.

17. Tehfebeb

By:TehfebebAug 10, 2018 at 8:49 AM
    Good Goyim
    Donator Loyalist Strategist

Garithos did nothing wrong

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  18. Johannhest

By:JohannhestAug 10, 2018 at 10:38 AM
    The Necromancer
    Strategist

eh. Sylvanas FTW. Lok tar Ogar!

Fuck the alliance
    Burn them all
    EDIT: GAS THEM ALL

19. anden

By:andenAug 10, 2018 at 11:51 AM
    Loyalist Strategist

NO! get that out of here dis is about disgusting about if Sylvannas is doing right or wrong.
    don't pick a side please. and I hope you are mean whit that comment that every way to destroy the alliance is accepted. if not get dis out to.

my wow Characters thoughts of the war
    if you ask me what sid I am on and have always been on. well, Both depends on my server and as I am a bit roleplayer when I play I create different personalities for every Character so my Human Hunter on Whildhammaer don't like what both Horde and Alliance are doing. war means less time for him to go and hunt for rare pets for him to have and rare mounts to collect too.

My blood elf Demon Hunter on Silvermoon don't care. he wants to follow Illidan in where ever he would stand in dis war.

My Orc Warrior things dis war will be fun and as long he can Crush some Gnome skulls he doesn't care what Sylvannas do.

my Dwarf paladin(yes a useless dwarf) thing we need to stop Sylvannas because she is just hurting Azeroth whit dis war. we should focus on healing Azeroth from the damage Sargeras blad have done. series the Azerite is the blood from the ower world. if we just keep collecting the blood who knows what will happen?

My Worgen Rouge thing we should have focused on taking back Gilneas instead of a city what is most in ruins. so he is not happy on Anduin.

my Human Warlock thinks dis war can be good. he can get the chance to create his own Demon Horde and free Sargeras and take place in the Burning Legion as one of there new higher-ups.

that's all that I can think off. the rest have not become special to me yet or I just don't have anymore can't remember

• Roleplayer Roleplayer x 1
    • List
  20. Johannhest

By:JohannhestAug 10, 2018 at 1:47 PM
    The Necromancer
    Strategist

LARP
    Oh and yes destroy the alliance at every turn. Self righteous bastards. Kill humans and raise them as forsaken

oh and fuck off draggy