Tehfebeb.TV

And here I am being banned for saying "dildo". Yelling about how hard you want to be anally penetrated is completely fine however.

INB4: mass disliked by discord crownies and fanboy orgy goers.

Last edited:

Hawk

The White Wolf
Strategist
Chieftain
And here I am being banned for saying "dildo". Yelling about how hard you want to be anally penetrated is completely fine however.

Stop trying to spark an argument Lizard.
NO ONE CARES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cael

Gay
Donator
Strategist
Will you fuck or be fucked by though @Cael
Feb has already agreed to impregnate me

Mad because no one likes his jokes so has to dislike all mine. #SexualityWars

Last edited:
Stop trying to sprak an argument Lizard.
NO ONE CARES.
So this is a hivemind clan based only on hawkr's opinion now? Good to know. I was gonna ask how much you would like to bet that someone does care but I think the problem is that nobody that matters cares about this thread in general except for your circle jerk friends.

Also getting triggered because someone is trying to expose your little hypocritical "administration circle" is a really strong way of showing how good of an admin you are. "I can swear insult anyone and anything I want but if anyone does the same I ban them" - hawkr the loser

INB4: *LizardKnight recieves 20 warnings for "intimidating people" *banned for 50 years for each warning*

Mad because no one likes his jokes so has to dislike all mine. #SexualityWars
No I disliked your post because you were saying stuff like "I want to get fucked" in a clan with 14 year olds I did this even before the "dildo" conundrum I am just generally against such sadam and gamur like behaviour. Also I never made a joke I was exposing the disgusting hypocracy that has manifested in the clan.

There I said it. Now you can ban and delete everything to your heart's content. /s

last straight man.jpg

In my country we call people like LizardKnight 'kverulant'
Scandi people agree
Anything I write is complaining and being triggered according to non-people? What will I ever do. If all you can do is insult people then maybe you are the one that is actually the complainer?

There is a big difference between complaining and roasting a bunch of virgins. Get it right boiii

"Scandi people agree" You asked every one of them? Cool.

"Roaster can’t take" *sucks dick* "being roasted" *gets anally pounded*

"Someone hit me" *gets used as a cum dumpster* "with that thinking meme again" *fails college because he didn't suck the professor's dick that day*

INB4 cael reports me snitches on me since he isn't butthurt ever at all(he always is physically and mentally)

faggotini.jpg

I don't care if I get banned anymore, If I can't roast these losers without getting warnings and bans then it's not worth being on the forum.

Anything I write is complaining and being triggered according to non-people? What will I ever do. If all you can do is insult people then maybe you are the one that is actually the complainer?

There is a big difference between complaining and roasting a bunch of virgins. Get it right boiii

"Scandi people agree" You asked every one of them? Cool.
I'm calling you out as a kverulant because you're being an annoying nitpicking prick
A kverulant is a guy whose arguing for the sake of arguing and being a royal pain in the ass
Fits perfectly

I'm calling you out as a kverulant because you're being an annoying nitpicking prick
A kverulant is a guy whose arguing for the sake of arguing and being a royal pain in the ass
Fits perfectly
I wish I was in a position to say what I want. It's a shame I have to constantly constraint myself on Warclave.

Truth is everyone that matters can see what's going on in this thread. A big discord circlejerk and I seem to have come to enemy territory. Aka GOBLINS NEST. Now I have to endure people throwing meaningless insults at me since I would get banned for saying anything back, we can talk in ts3 if you want however.