The biggest of discords.

For those that are not aware, a giant non-clan related discord has been made, in which everyone is able to advertise their clan, advertise their maps and genuinely to be able to play with a couple of people!
It is basically a giant sized discord, currently there are 614 members on the discord! It definitely is a nice way of seeing how many people actively play warcraft 3. There even are a couple of Blizzard employees!

invite link: https://discord.gg/SEAccTj

i.am.norsk

SAD!
Donator
Game Admin
Have been in the server for a couple of weeks as Representative of UoS, didnt do much about it at first since they had some meme drama between admins and I got messages from both sides saying the other was wrong.
Also one of the guys who are now banned there tried posting in UoS Discord about making a new clan on Northrend for some reason.

Seems like CNiper got banned as well as the guy trying to recruit UoS members to a new clan.
With all this drama you should try to invite Bolvar to it as well.

Drama in the server explained:

Tehfebeb

Good Goyim
Donator
Have been in the server for a couple of weeks as Representative of UoS, didnt do much about it at first since they had some meme drama between admins and I got messages from both sides saying the other was wrong.
Also one of the guys who are now banned there tried posting in UoS Discord about making a new clan on Northrend for some reason.

Seems like CNiper got banned as well as the guy trying to recruit UoS members to a new clan.
With all this drama you should try to invite Bolvar to it as well.

Drama in the server explained:
War.... War never changes

Ske

Mostly Trustworthy
Tech Admin
Donator
Strategist
I would like to protest against the creating of a discord server for all wc3 players when we all know that Teamspeak is superior.

I will crash this clan with no survivors.